ADVERTISEMENT

Championship Classic Prediction Thread - SPREADS OUT - Updated!

Actually Louisville was the racist one. They provided black prostitutes to only black players. Seems racist to me.
Lolololol the troll is strong with you my dear man. Only the cayuts are racist, it’s proven. Get used to it!

Still never provided prostitutes to minors and the NCAA was so upset that they vacated your one championship that Pitino won by cheating. Never happened at any other school. You will have to live with that the rest of your life. Get used to it.
Whores made our 4 star players ball out so hard. :rolleyes:

Sounds like you may need one my guy. You seem frustrated. Laughing

Doing the same think you always do as a UofL fan. You take someone's post and alter it. Fake news. You must be a far left democrat. This is my actual reply to you for everyone to see:
I am racist against schools that provide prostitutes to minors.
I don't blame you for trying to follow the lead of your ex coach and try to change the narrative. Cheaters are good at that.

You sir are rustled that you are getting played like a fiddle. Head back to the home board. You admitted you are racist. Peace out.

Reactions: UL_1986
Actually Louisville was the racist one. They provided black prostitutes to only black players. Seems racist to me.

R. U. to the S. T. L. E. D........what's that spell? Rustled! Admits he's racist then tries to cover up Mr. Rupp's actions! LOL

Reactions: UL_1986
R. U. to the S. T. L. E. D........what's that spell? Rustled! Admits he's racist then tries to cover up Mr. Rupp's actions! LOL
Louisville is the racist. The players asked for some white prostitutes but all Pitino would give them was black women. That is racist.

Louisville is the racist. The players asked for some white prostitutes but all Pitino would give them was black women. That is racist.
You make it sound like the love of a black woman is inferior to the love of a white woman. May I ask your thoughts on this angle?

dcda514cb0bc237f80527cd48cca429d.jpg

If Louisville and Kansas meet in the NIT, that would mean that Louisville will playing all four champions classic teams.

You make it sound like the love of a black woman is inferior to the love of a white woman. May I ask your thoughts on this angle?

dcda514cb0bc237f80527cd48cca429d.jpg
I did not think people see prostitutes for love. I thought it was for sex. Two completely different angles. However, I do like this angle.

ADVERTISEMENT