ADVERTISEMENT

Champions Classic tickets on sale now.

lurkeraspect84

Mar 4, 2014
Sorry this is too funny. Everyone knows UK fans travel.

What is "Iron Duke Members"? (2nd tweet)

Just saw this is in Chicago. Might make my way over there and check it out.

EDIT: strike that, it's in Indy. Gonna watch from my couch.

And this is why no one likes Kentucky. Anyone who worships Matt Jones should lose their Uk fandom

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
And this is why no one likes Kentucky
cropped_KENTUCKY-DRUMMER.gif

Reactions: catman111
If you guys go to this I highly recommend stopping at Shapiro's Deli downtown. Place is amazing, best corned beef and pastrami I've ever had at a deli.

Place is better than anything we have in Chicago and that's saying something. It's even better than our famous Manny's.

I think they even have a stand at the airport if you can't make it to the restaurant downtown.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
If you guys go to this I highly recommend stopping at Shapiro's Deli downtown. Place is amazing, best corned beef and pastrami I've ever had at a deli.

Place is better than anything we have in Chicago and that's saying something. It's even better than our famous Manny's.

I think they even have a stand at the airport if you can't make it to the restaurant downtown.
Will try it out

304 smackers for a lower level pair seems a bit pricey on a Tuesday night. You should get two really good games, but damn.

Will try it out

Cool, let me know what you think. It's counter service cafeteria style where you go through the line and pick out what you want. They are geniuses because the very first thing you pass is about 6 feet of homemade cakes and pies. So you grab one and then by the time you get to the end of the line and you've got a massive sandwich and potato pancake on the tray as well and you might think too much food, but that desert is already on your tray and it's a long way back to go put it back on the shelf.

Me and my buddies do an occasional golf trip down to French Lick and we always make sure to hit up Shapiros both times we pass through Indy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT