ADVERTISEMENT

***Champions Classic Thread***

Oh you know they're gonna score off this timeout. Self gonna run something for Dickinson.

Well that was entertaining at least. Fun game to watch.

Honestly I’m still more concerned for KU. Hunter isn’t going to put up 20-20 and Harris isn’t going to go 5-5 from 3.

UK was impressive they just got a bit too 3pt happy and KU stopped turning the ball over a ton.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Reeves just lost the game with those bricks.

Nice that Dickenhead had nobody to guard him tonight. Kansas with a box of Lucky Charms shoved up their asses.

• Sad
Reactions: KisteK
Needed Kansas to win by 7 to hit my 4 leg parlay that would’ve paid $300 on $25. Guess that’s what I get for betting against UK, which I rarely ever do. 😤

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
Saw some good things. Hopefully UK learned a lot from this one.

If I was a UK fan I’d come out of that feeling good. Took a 20-20 game from Hunter, near triple double from McCullar, and 5/6 3pt shooting from Juan for for KU to win by 5. UK showed they can be patient for a young team, get hot from 3, and compete on the boards with a smaller team. For UK just got too 3pt happy the last 5 minutes and stopped attacking the basket and they stopped being able to get the runouts off of bad KU turnovers.

If I was a UK fan I’d come out of that feeling good. Took a 20-20 game from Hunter, near triple double from McCullar, and 5/6 3pt shooting from Juan for for KU to win by 5. UK showed they can be patient for a young team, get hot from 3, and compete on the boards with a smaller team. For UK just got too 3pt happy the last 5 minutes and stopped attacking the basket and they stopped being able to get the runouts off of bad KU turnovers.
As well as Hunter and McCullar played I think Harris was the MVP. Dude was clutch. Cal should’ve been feeding the hot hands, Dilly and Sheppard.

Kentucky doing this without Sheppard/Ivisic/Onyeso/Bradshaw is a good sign.
Yes. Not sure they would have changed the outcome tonight. It was the speed of the smaller lineup that gave KU troubles when they didn’t take care of the ball. You would have been longer but slower. You would have slowed down Hunter but wouldn’t have had the fast break ability or shooting.

What those guys will do is give you more options depending on matchups. You can go big or you can go fast. Whichever depending on the matchup.

The lineup you had will only get better. Reeves will learn to not jack up guarded threes early in the shot clock with a lead. He made some freshman mistakes late in the game. The rest of the young guys though played like veterans. Good decision making and few mistakes. You guys are gonna be really good this year. It’s gonna have to be an off shooting night for anyone to beat you.

That was a fun game that caused way too many nerves. I almost don’t want to do the avatar bet because it was a good game.

I do want to know what avatar was planned for me though .

That was a fun game that caused way too many nerves. I almost don’t want to do the avatar bet because it was a good game.
I thought the same at the end. I'd just let him off if we won, but we didn't and I'm here for it.

Really was a great game.

ADVERTISEMENT