ADVERTISEMENT

CBS sports Top 10 jobs in basketball

ABVolsFan92

Gold Member
May 31, 2012
1712669897806-png.554552

This should rustle some feathers

So that's Brad Crawford's list? Did he do a poll, or is that just his top 10?

Indiana not on the list at all? Yea they suck and have for a while, but still. Much more prestigious than half of that list.
Also leaving ucla off?

Credibility lacking.
We have sucked ass.....but IU not being on this list is dumb as ****. Arkansas being #6 is even dumber. ANd being real here, UCONN is not a Top 5 job. People mistaken winning, with "good job."

Quantity doesn’t mean quality, you guys just ran off the 2nd winningest coach in your history. Kentucky may be a top 5 job if it were on a 5-8 year basis, anything longer is a big hell no!

UK and UL have amazing money

Tennessee and Arkansas are head scratchers. Tennessee has very little history and I don’t remember the last time I’ve actually watched Arkansas play basketball.

Did those schools get a random influx of money for NIL or something?

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Indiana sucking ass right now but to not be on that list is laughable.

The history, the support, the visibility, the recruiting, the facilities, the pay...good god.
I think this list is strictly about the quality of the head coaching position, not program success or prestige. UCLA isn't on there either.

Indiana sucking ass right now but to not be on that list is laughable.

The history, the support, the visibility, the recruiting, the facilities, the pay...good god.
Indiana HC position has opened up a couple times in recent years yet no A listers ever appear to be interested. That should tell you all you need to know about the perceived value of coaching Indiana these days.

Indiana HC position has opened up a couple times in recent years yet no A listers ever appear to be interested. That should tell you all you need to know about the perceived value of coaching Indiana these days.
Which ones turned it down?

Stevens

Fill in the rest please

Crean and Archie were hot names and both were brought up by big programs as replacements. Woodson was a head scratcher and i blame Michigan and Juwan Howard.

Crean and Archie were hot names and both were brought up by big programs as replacements. Woodson was a head scratcher and i blame Michigan and Juwan Howard.
Archie was a hot name, but he was still coming from Dayton and hadn't accomplished anything other than winning A10 championships and one run to the E8 a few years before he was hired at IU. With that resume Archie deserved to move up, but moving all the way up to a supposed top 10 job is eye brow raising.

Archie was a hot name, but he was still coming from Dayton and hadn't accomplished anything other than winning A10 championships and one run to the E8 a few years before he was hired at IU. With that resume Archie deserved to move up, but moving all the way up to a supposed top 10 job is eye brow raising.
At the time it wasn't no matter how you want to spin it. I'm surprised Louisville is on there after their coaching search we all witnessed.

This is not the showing of a fan base for a Top 10 job
UConn is on Spring break. No students on campus. Obviously you know nothing about the UConn fan base. With no professional teams in state, UConn is the only show in town. Talk to me after the parade when 50,000 fans show up to cheer our Championship team in the rain.

ADVERTISEMENT