ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina at Kentucky 2/5

Kentucky has a long history of beating cocks.
Its funny because he means penis.

TestyAdvancedFlicker-small.gif

Great game South Carolina, we caught you on the off night. You will be a really tough out come SEC tournament. You have a really nice team

Tomorrow night Frank Martin leads Carolina into Rupp Arena to take on the best team in the SEC.

Being impartial i would say Kentucky wins easily but if you forgot Chris Silva has owned and dominated Kentucky throughout his career.

Just wasn't his night. 4 pts, 4 rebounds, 4 fouls, 2 t/o's.

Looks like the hand has struck midnight for SCAR and the only one clocked was Silva.

I will take some solace in your UT/UK prediction based on your track record on calling games.
I called Carolina's run to the final four two years ago.

I called Clemson beating Bama and UGA going full UGA in football.

I have a pretty solid track record.

Reactions: C*A*T*S
I called Carolina's run to the final four two years ago.

I called Clemson beating Bama and UGA going full UGA in football.

I have a pretty solid track record.

A broken clock has correct time twice a day. You were wrong in the previous SCAR/VOLS and you couldn't have been more wrong tonight. If you made a living betting, you would be a penniless bum in the streets right now.

A broken clock has correct time twice a day. You were wrong in the previous SCAR/VOLS and you couldn't have been more wrong tonight. If you made a living betting, you would be a penniless bum in the streets right now.
I mean those were some bold predictions.

Kentucky has more talent than Tennessee. Kentucky is use to playing big games. It's not really a crazy prediction.

I mean those were some bold predictions.

Kentucky has more talent than Tennessee. Kentucky is use to playing big games. It's not really a crazy prediction.
It is a stupid prediction. You have called a blow out/wipe the floor. UK may win a close one a Rupp, but they reserved "wiping the floor for SCAR.
However, I think UT wins.

It is a stupid prediction. You have called a blow out/wipe the floor. UK may win a close one a Rupp, but they reserved "wiping the floor for SCAR.
However, I think UT wins.
Ehh not to crazy to think UK busts UT’s ass at Rupp by double figures. As a matter of fact i wouldn’t be surprised if we marched ourbass into Studio 54 and waxed that ass too.

Ehh not to crazy to think UK busts UT’s ass at Rupp by double figures. As a matter of fact i wouldn’t be surprised if we marched ourbass into Studio 54 and waxed that ass too.
Get ready to have your ass kicked at home again. The precedent has already been set.

Get ready to have your ass kicked at home again. The precedent has already been set.
UT won by 2 points in Rupp, that's not an ass kicking.

You were just telling BigGeorge that UK will not mop the floor with UT, might win a close game, but it won't be a blowout.

But apparently a 2 point victory is an ass kicking, so in reality, BigGeorge is right.

Was very unimpressed with SC. Not trolling, but they lacked energy, got beat on 50/50 balls and generally sucked. Might be on of the only times I’ve thought that of a Frank Martin team.

Now, Kentucky’s D is a big reason teams like Vandy and SC have looked like Gardner Webb. But I’m taking it with a grain of salt.

UT won by 2 points in Rupp, that's not an ass kicking.

You were just telling BigGeorge that UK will not mop the floor with UT, might win a close game, but it won't be a blowout.

But apparently a 2 point victory is an ass kicking, so in reality, BigGeorge is right.
Why so sensitive? You can read what I wrote and I think it will be a close good game. However, if one of your fans starts mouthing off, I'll mouth off too.

Why so sensitive? You can read what I wrote and I think it will be a close good game. However, if one of your fans starts mouthing off, I'll mouth off too.
You know I'm just giving you a hard time Della, I know you're just having fun. I couldn't let that go unnoticed though. :)

Was very unimpressed with SC. Not trolling, but they lacked energy, got beat on 50/50 balls and generally sucked. Might be on of the only times I’ve thought that of a Frank Martin team.

Now, Kentucky’s D is a big reason teams like Vandy and SC have looked like Gardner Webb. But I’m taking it with a grain of salt.
That's how Frank Martin coaches them. He tries to get them to be very physical, it only works when you have the right cast of players.
He had the right guys in '17. They out-physicaled everyone and got to a final four.
I remember their game against Duke, those Duke kids had to be bruised from head to toe after that game.
Gotta have a good officiating crew to pull it off. They were pretty mediocre in SEC play that year, but that's because the refs in the SEC had a tight whistle. Those tournament refs let them play.

Reactions: bkingUK
Now Della it does not take a fan to mouth off to get you started. You have a history of mouthing off on your own.

Reactions: JC for 3
Tennessee don't win in Rupp often.

Last year, 2016, 2006, 1999, 1979.... so that is five in 40 years. Time is not Tennessee's friend as if you go back farther it gets worse.

But this year UT is a good team. What you fail to admit is that UK is also good.

What you don't seem to understand is that UK is getting better each week. UK starts three freshmen, one grad transfer and a soph. Off the bench we bring in three freshmen and a soph. One of those freshmen came off the bench and got a double double against Silva. UT's personnel has been there for a while and I feel that their margin for improvement is far less than Kentucky's.

Reactions: Big_Blue79
Tennessee don't win in Rupp often.

Last year, 2016, 2006, 1999, 1979.... so that is five in 40 years. Time is not Tennessee's friend as if you go back farther it gets worse.

But this year UT is a good team. What you fail to admit is that UK is also good.

What you don't seem to understand is that UK is getting better each week. UK starts three freshmen, one grad transfer and a soph. Off the bench we bring in three freshmen and a soph. One of those freshmen came off the bench and got a double double against Silva. UT's personnel has been there for a while and I feel that their margin for improvement is far less than Kentucky's.

Sweet Bert, I don't know what your occupation was, but you missed your calling if it wasn't teaching history.

I have recognized UK as a good team Bert. I'm on record as saying, I don't know who will win and that I think it will be a good game. I also recognized UK has improved, look at my "smart points' for arguing UK's case.

We have a deep bench too and they ain't a bunch of younglings. Finally, you need to look no further than team and individuals stats to see that UT is vastly improved vs last year.

ADVERTISEMENT