ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina at Kentucky 2/5

BigGeorge38 Fan

Gold Member
Nov 10, 2005
Tomorrow night Frank Martin leads Carolina into Rupp Arena to take on the best team in the SEC.

Being impartial i would say Kentucky wins easily but if you forgot Chris Silva has owned and dominated Kentucky throughout his career. Also Carolina will be the only team on the court tomorrow night that has players with Final Four experience.

With that said I'm calling for a slight upset. Gamecocks still in the mix for the SEC Title.

Carolina 68
Kentucky 67

@Rupp'sRunt
@CaliparisHomeBoy
@KentuckyElite

Thoughts?

I don’t know what the spread is but we cover easily. Probably will be close for a half or a little into the second.

The games not at USC jr .... So I dont think you'll be allowed to hold and shove enough to win.

Frank fought hard to get SC back to above .500, going back to even tomorrow night though.

Chris Silva is a beast and Martin has turned the team around in SEC play but UK ain't losing at Rupp to them.
I'll say 74-66 UK.

Tomorrow night Frank Martin leads Carolina into Rupp Arena to take on the best team in the SEC.

Being impartial i would say Kentucky wins easily but if you forgot Chris Silva has owned and dominated Kentucky throughout his career. Also Carolina will be the only team on the court tomorrow night that has players with Final Four experience.

With that said I'm calling for a slight upset. Gamecocks still in the mix for the SEC Title.

Carolina 68
Kentucky 67

@Rupp'sRunt
@CaliparisHomeBoy
@KentuckyElite

Thoughts?
Are you on drugs?

I don’t know what’s worse possibly losing at home to the game cocks or witnessing the circle jerk by the 5 cock fans here if they beat us. Hell the Tennessee fans will join in.

Reactions: C*A*T*S
Guarantee they won’t beat you guys.
I appreciate the nice gesture amigo, but teams like this somehow come in and shoot the lights out against us only for us to steal a win out of the victory out of the jaws of defeat.

I didn't realize 13.3 points and 6.7 rebounds a game with a record of 1-2 was dominating. Chris Silva dominates in a very low key way apparently. Laughing

Kentucky wins 72-57. Margin of victory more important than the actual points totals.

Reactions: kyjeff1
I don’t know what’s worse possibly losing at home to the game cocks or witnessing the circle jerk by the 5 cock fans here if they beat us. Hell the Tennessee fans will join in.
Yep, we will.

Not seeing it though. After Vols won going away on a night when Silva had a career game, S. Car showed they are average enough to win a few, but not against top teams. No amount of hail mary Silva Push offs or prayer 3s are going to be enough.

Setting up possible 1v2 matchup in Rupp in 2 weeks if results fall correctly.

Carolina 68
Kentucky 67

@Rupp'sRunt
@CaliparisHomeBoy
@KentuckyElite

Thoughts?
You do realize that it’s just a regular season game and not a Final Four game right? So having players on the team that have been to a Final Four means nothing in a regular season game.

You do realize that it’s just a regular season game and not a Final Four game right? So having players on the team that have been to a Final Four means nothing in a regular season game.
The SEC is a cit above the rest. Something you know nothing about.

Also SCOREBOARD

The SEC is a cit above the rest. Something you know nothing about.

Also SCOREBOARD
What does a “cit above” mean? You fans that use the term scoreboard just because your team won the last game do realize that you sound/look like idiots right? If the SEC is a “cit above” the ACC as you seem to think then why does the ACC have more NCAA Championships than the SEC does? The SEC hasn’t won an NCAA CHAMPIONSHIP since 2012 and the ACC has won 2 NCAA Championshipa since 2015, so does that mean that the ACC has scoreboard on the SEC since you like using that stupid term so much?

Last edited:
I'm considering taking S. Car with the points myself. UK is due for clunker. Still don't think its enough for the offensively challenged GCs.
I think UK wins, but I wanted to show the score well below what UT did.:)

ADVERTISEMENT