ADVERTISEMENT

Can we all admit the SEC is a shit league?

Like that huh? Well we didn’t. Props to Texas A&M.
No I hate AandM. Just like majority of the rest of the conference teams. I just hate North Carolina a little bit more but I knew you guys were overrated all year. A two seed? Ten losses including one at home to ****ing wofford. Give me a break

Reactions: coach-2
No I hate AandM. Just like majority of the rest of the conference teams. I just hate North Carolina a little bit more but I knew you guys were overrated all year. A two seed? Ten losses including one at home to ****ing wofford. Give me a break

At the start of the year I never thought we would of beaten Duke 2/3. We had no experienced big men so we had to go small.

At the start of the year I never thought we would of beaten Duke 2/3. We had no experienced big men so we had to go small.
Beating Duke twice is what got you the two seed no doubt. But a year removed from a national championship this year was just a victory tour anyway. Not much to be upset about

Wild stat, that’s only the second NCAA tourney game (of the 36) UNC has lost playing in the state of North Carolina.

Damn I knew I was living rent free on this board but I didnt know so many people thought about me so much.
Shitty performance today by my Heels. Not going to beat many teams shooting that bad.
This year was a huge win for Carolina fans. Coming off a national championship, got cleared by the NCAA, had a very successful season, & was a 2 seed.
It’s not like we won the championship last year & then followed it up with a NIT trip.
Keep thinking about me guys & I’ll keep laughing.

Reactions: jhmossy
Damn I knew I was living rent free on this board but I didnt know so many people thought about me so much.
Shitty performance today by my Heels. Not going to beat many teams shooting that bad.
This year was a huge win for Carolina fans. Coming off a national championship, got cleared by the NCAA, had a very successful season, & was a 2 seed.
It’s not like we won the championship last year & then followed it up with a NIT trip.

We will pudding don’t worry!!!

Glad to see you’re ok to. I know today was rough on you losing to a weak ass SEC team but you always got that Luke Maye shot you can watch over and over on YouTube!Laughing

Moral victories.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT