ADVERTISEMENT

Can we all admit the SEC is a shit league?

Florida played about as close to a true road game as you can get today to be fair.

In threads about UK or UK posters, you are literally obsessed. I will never find it unfunny.

You post more about UK than the rest of the NCAA combined I'm pretty sure.
and you quote me waaaay more than any other poster. I think you’re literally obsessed with me.

Florida played about as close to a true road game as you can get today to be fair.
I dunno.. Texas is huge when comparing KU/SHU in Wichita..
=================================
Besides, this money-grab has very little bearing when determining conference strength. Only simpletons, whom come out in droves this time of year, believe that horse radish.

Reactions: Montana81
Yeah I've quoted you two whole threads. Totally obsession defined. You got me bud.
I bet you dream about UK basketball. Laughing
The ignore button works great. I use it on two of the biggest idiots ever & love it.
You should try it & ignore me but I bet you won’t.

Anyway, the conference with the most teams will always have the most to fall.

Some mid major conferences are like "yes, we only lost once in the tournament".

Reactions: Anthony B
What's frustrating is that the SEC teams rise up when UK comes to town, play harder than for anyone else, then get to the tourney and don't match that UK game day enthusiasm. I think Cal calls it "beer muscles"?

If that doesn't define "superbowl", I don't know what does.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Hard2Bluff
Laughing Rent free.

No shit man. Dude is eat up!Laughing What’s even funnier is how he claims he has a few of us on ignore when everyone knows he doesn’t. He’s said before that he was putting me on ignore and would never reply to me again so I baited up the ole hook and pole and went fishing lol. Any guess on what I caught?Laughing I love that little shit!Laughing

What's frustrating is that the SEC teams rise up when UK comes to town, play harder than for anyone else, then get to the tourney and don't match that UK game day enthusiasm. I think Cal calls it "beer muscles"?

If that doesn't define "superbowl", I don't know what does.

giphy.gif
You think UK is the only team to experience this phenomenon?

Reactions: Hard2Bluff
You think UK is the only team to experience this phenomenon?

While there are other teams people get up for obviously, people get up for Kentucky the most because we are the greatest college basketball team in history. We are the biggest game on every schedule every year. It comes with the territory.

ADVERTISEMENT