ADVERTISEMENT

Can someone explain the Memphis Tiger fanbase to me?...

I have been listening to Memphis fans gloat all week.

also starting Uk threads is one of the most entertaining things on this board. I don’t even really need bait for it
Some get triggered by certain fanbases. Au fans get triggered by Memphis and UK. Not some much the other way around.

Some get triggered by certain fanbases. Au fans get triggered by Memphis and UK. Not some much the other way around.

bullshit. No one gets more triggered than the UK fanbase if you make any post that doesn’t completely suck UK off. You fanbase is by far the most sensitive entire country. Ask any sports journalist in America

Reactions: wesr
bullshit. No one gets more triggered than the UK fanbase if you make any post that doesn’t completely suck UK off. You fanbase is by far the most sensitive entire country. Ask any sports journalist in America
Says one of the guys who have the biggest hard on for UK. Journalist don't talk about AU fans, because they don't care. You're are insignificant. You're claim to fame is getting UK posters to talk about you.

Says one of the guys who have the biggest hard on for UK. Journalist don't talk about AU fans, because they don't care. You're are insignificant. You're claim to fame is getting UK posters to talk about you.

auburn has one of the most famous basketball commentators in the country talking about us all the time. He is also a better basketball player than anyone that has ever played at UK.

I guess moral victories is all the Jayhawks are hoping for now? Probably a good thing the tournament wasn’t played for you guys

Hasn’t Auburn choked every single time they were a top 4 seed (granted, the list isn’t long)?

every thread I start on this board goes multiple pages. Yahoo should be paying me for the traffic and clicks I routinely bring to this otherwise extremely boring message board
Haha. Are you this conceited in real life?

BTW, if it's so boring, why do you show your ass here almost daily, and try and sell AU Basketball?

I'd love to take you out a date here on Memphis. You'll either thank me or beg me to take you back to the hotel.

The world needs softies. I'm sure you don't get my line of thinking.

I went to a grizzlies game earlier this season. They should be playing in Bridgestone

I'd love to take you out a date here on Memphis. You'll either thank me or beg me to take you back to the hotel.
giphy.gif

Haha you know I’m just fvckin around.

Hope you and yours are all safe throughout this shit!!
I know, and thanks. You too friend.

Honestly, I like shit talk about Memphis. I'm a Kentuckian. I couldn't care less what ppl say about ppl here.

They would turn out the tea pot though.

Reactions: olsonab
I have been listening to Memphis fans gloat all week.

also starting Uk threads is one of the most entertaining things on this board. I don’t even really need bait for it
If you don't mind me asking where tf has Memhis fans been gloating this week?

I don't believe you.

every thread I start on this board goes multiple pages. Yahoo should be paying me for the traffic and clicks I routinely bring to this otherwise extremely boring message board

You’re starting to sound like the UNc guy that claims he made a fake wife just so he could bait UK fans! Plum pathetic!

Is Jalen Green going to Memphis

Is this what is pissing off Auburn.
From what I have heard he is going to neither

Memphis is one of the better cities in the country. In terms of food and music.
Much better than Auburn.

Memphis a dump. Auburn is a premier college town. We then go on to much better cities than Memphis such as Nashville or Atlanta.

Memphis a dump. Auburn is a premier college town. We then go on to much better cities than Memphis such as Nashville or Atlanta.

You can also go to much better college towns than Auburn.
Auburn at best is an average college town that lacks anything special.

Let's try to be objective here.

Memphis like any city has its good and bad parts but most cities lack the culture Memphis has.

ADVERTISEMENT