ADVERTISEMENT

Can someone explain the Memphis Tiger fanbase to me?...

Auburn is much closer to being lumped in with Starkville than Athens.

This is the popular opinion of most.

You can get Guthrie's without going to Auburn.

yeah you are dumber than I thought? Starkville? LOL.

the culture Memphis has is good and ghetto. Place sucks and there is a reason people are leaving there in droves. Nashville destroys Memphis in everything at this point

yeah you are dumber than I thought? Starkville? LOL.

the culture Memphis has is good and ghetto. Place sucks and there is a reason people are leaving there in droves. Nashville destroys Memphis in everything at this point

You sound pretty jealous at this point.
If it was the truth you wouldn't have to repeat it every post
Of course what you are saying isn't.
Auburn is an average college town and in relation to Memphis it sucks.

Like anywhere. It just matters how much money you make.
You have a great job Memphis is fine. If not it is horrible.

What Memphis doesn't have are many choices for people who aren't doing well off.
Not a great city to be poor in. Pretty much anyone can tell you that.

Again why is Nashville growing in droves and Memphis is dying? The place sucks. Beale street is one of the most overrated places America. Just pick any Two bars on broadway during normal times and basically have same the amount of people the entire Beale street has. Nashville completely shits on Memphis for jobs now as well.
Hahaha, you don't know shit.

Ifs and buts....the common denominators of AU fans.

just facts bro. Your star Anthony Davis couldn’t even hardly get a team on his own to the playoffs. So he has to go piggyback off Lebron. Barkley on other hand took a team to the finals. Also stay on topic. Your fellow fanboy claimed auburn had no one talking about us in the Media. Yet we have perhaps one of the two- three most famous basketball commentators in the country talking about us all the time.

There you go with the "what ifs" again. FYI every program can play that game but it's something that losers love to do.

there is no bigger loser program in the country than the one that is supported by a fake academic program. There is no what ifs with that. Move along

just facts bro. Your star Anthony Davis couldn’t even hardly get a team on his own to the playoffs. So he has to go piggyback off Lebron. Barkley on other hand took a team to the finals. Also stay on topic. Your fellow fanboy claimed auburn had no one talking about us in the Media. Yet we have perhaps one of the two- three most famous basketball commentators in the country talking about us all the time.

Okay....you have one inarticulate Auburn homer talking about you. Congrats!

Okay....you have one inarticulate Auburn homer talking about you. Congrats!

he is also better than every player that has ever played for Kansas as well. Why have so many great Kansas players been so shitty in the league?

Hey, did anyone notice Memphis has more vacated FF's than Auburn has FF's?

you are really bragging about vacated final 4’s? I mean really? Auburn and Memphis have the amount of final 4’s. Memphis high athletics are as corrupt as it gets. That area even took down Alabama football

you are really bragging about vacated final 4’s? I mean really? Auburn and Memphis have the amount of final 4’s. Memphis high athletics are as corrupt as it gets. That area even took down Alabama football
So rich. Point remains, UM has more vacated FF's than Auburn has.

there is no bigger loser program in the country than the one that is supported by a fake academic program. There is no what ifs with that. Move along

What if you would of beat UVA? What if you had 6 titles like UNC, or 8 like UK or even 1 like Syracuse? Fact is you want to matter but you don't. You're like that kid in the corner having a tantrum because he's in time out.

What if you would of beat UVA? What if you had 6 titles like UNC, or 8 like UK or even 1 like Syracuse? Fact is you want to matter but you don't. You're like that kid in the corner having a tantrum because he's in time out.

again your school is fake. That trumps everything. Move along

Full corruption from top to bottom. I cringe when I hear auburn is recruiting a football
Prospect from that area.
Ignorance is bliss.

Nice to know you stereotype though.

95% of your post is hating with stereotypes or claiming fake titles. But continue on, no one has picked up it yet.

put him in an era like the 90s with Shaq, Ewing, Olajuwon, Robinson, mourning, dikembe and I doubt you are seeing near the domination.

That is an opinion but doesn't mean it is correct
Wilt is a Top 10 player according to most.
Charles is a good player but not Top 10. Top 50 but not Top 10.

Unusual opinions withstanding most would say Wilt was a better player
So your argument is pretty much based on two things 1) Your ego or 2) Your stupidity

I'm sorry, I'm a UK fan....we have far too many other things to be proud of than commentators.

That is an opinion but doesn't mean it is correct
Wilt is a Top 10 player according to most.
Charles is a good player but not Top 10. Top 50 but not Top 10.

Unusual opinions withstanding most would say Wilt was a better player
So your argument is pretty much based on two things 1) Your ego or 2) Your stupidity

He is only top 10 due to bad competitions. He isn’t a top 10 player in an era like Barkley played in

He is only top 10 due to bad competitions. He isn’t a top 10 player in an era like Barkley played in

Barkley's greatest feat was ...

First NBA MVP to retire without a NBA Title. .
Great player but let's not bullshit to win an argument.
Guy had a chance with Hakeem and Drexler.
But the Jazz with Stockton and Hornacek were just killing them in that series.

Barkley's greatest feat was ...

First NBA MVP to retire without a NBA Title. .
Great player but let's not bullshit to win an argument.
Guy had a chance with Hakeem and Drexler.
But the Jazz with Stockton and Hornacek were just killing them in that series.

It wouldn’t have mattered if they beat jazz. He still wasn’t winning a title. The MJ effect

I'm sorry, I'm a UK fan....we have far too many other things to be proud of than commentators.

yes. Being proud of stalking all journalist that dont completely suck Off UK is definitely something to be proud of

ADVERTISEMENT