ADVERTISEMENT

Bruce Pearl

He gets a lot of shit on here, but what a classy thing to do. I remember he did something similar when Keyontae Johnson went down. Props to Pearl and Aubie for the nice vid.

What’s Micha’s prognosis going forward? From the way that looked it will be a minor miracle if he ever plays again. But I sure am pulling for him.

Reactions: GhostVol
You had me at Bruce Pearl. My favorite coach in the country. Been a fan for over 30 years, since he heroically took down the evil and corrupt University of Illinois basketball team when he was a lowly assistant at Iowa. He was like a young Woodward and Bernstein all wrapped into one. Been following and rooting for him ever since.

You had me at Bruce Pearl. My favorite coach in the country. Been a fan for over 30 years, since he heroically took down the evil and corrupt University of Illinois basketball team when he was a lowly assistant at Iowa. He was like a young Woodward and Bernstein all wrapped into one. Been following and rooting for him ever since.
v9tQi1v.gif

People say he’s a cheater, coaches cheat, always have always will. If you don’t think your coach cheats, you’re either a complete moron, or the most naive person in the world. People say he’s a snitch, he did snitch, not arguing that. One thing you can’t say is that he’s a bad person (you can if you have an agenda). Every stop BP has been at he’s been incredible with community and has gone above and beyond in terms of charity etc. He will always be a POS to some though, mainly bc genetics are tough to overcome.

Last edited:
Pearl is a really good coach, his ethics and integrity will forever be compromised.

ADVERTISEMENT