ADVERTISEMENT

Bruce Pearl’s turnaround of the AUBURN Program is the GOAT

Three seasons later, we're still talking about how he once beat a few good programs in the tourney. Wowee!! No one's ever done that!
Auburn was 25-6 the very next season. Then the tourney got cancelled. You clowns keep thinking auburn was a one hit wonder though. We aren’t going anywhere

If I was tubby I wouldn’t show up. He didn’t deserve the bullshit your fanbase is now giving cal a pass for .
Ok I'll bite lol We're a fickle bunch. Mediocrity doesn't cut it. It takes more than just being able to coach to manage BBN. Produce and we're happy, don't and we're not. very simple. I don't think anyone in BBN dislikes Tubby. Great person, great man. Donna his wife is just as nice. I met her at halftime in the AD room at Rupp.

Tubby struggled with recruiting.. that was his downfall ultimately. I didn't like how some fans treated him also. He didn't deserve that. And hopefully retiring his jersey, which he deserves, mends some fences. I was ready for a change after the Saul years. He put his son before the program.

Ok I'll bite lol We're a fickle bunch. Mediocrity doesn't cut it. It takes more than just being able to coach to manage BBN. Produce and we're happy, don't and we're not. very simple. I don't think anyone in BBN dislikes Tubby. Great person, great man. Donna his wife is just as nice. I met her at halftime in the AD room at Rupp.

Tubby struggled with recruiting.. that was his downfall ultimately. I didn't like how some fans treated him also. He didn't deserve that. And hopefully retiring his jersey, which he deserves, mends some fences. I was ready for a change after the Saul years. He put his son before the program.
Mediocrity doesn’t cut it? What’s cal been doing the last 4-5 years? As I said you guys give cal a pass for what you gave tubby hell for

Was robbed by cheating UVA players and anti-Semitic refs in the final four. Would most certainly have a banner. Has personally destroyed 3 blue bloods in Kentucky, UNC, and Kansas.

Auburn basically did not have a basketball program until he came.

Scott Drew says anything Pearl can do I can and have already done better.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
Scott Drew bullied BDB in grade school.

Seriously, I can see Drew getting in the HOF before BDB.
Scott drew literally went to davion Mitchell’s dorm room at auburn before he was in the portal to convince him to transfer. He tried to get okeke from us as well but Chuma told him to go pound sand. We just had Jared Harper in front of davion who led us to the final 4 the next year

Reactions: AU_Gooner
Scott drew literally went to davion Mitchell’s dorm room at auburn before he was in the portal to convince him to transfer. He tried to get okeke from us as well but Chuma told him to go pound sand. We just had Jared Harper in front of davion who led us to the final 4 the next year
Are you saying Drew "tampered"?

Reactions: olsonab
Mediocrity doesn’t cut it? What’s cal been doing the last 4-5 years? As I said you guys give cal a pass for what you gave tubby hell for
LOL Cal hasn't been given a pass. BBN has been pretty hard on him. Cal did all the right things in the off season. We have a pretty good team this year, along with the number 1 player for 2022 arriving next semester, the 2022 class is awesome, and the 2023 class is shaping up to be awesome as well.

He has his swagger back. So does our team... Looking forward to kicking your ass in BDB's house.

LOL Cal hasn't been given a pass. BBN has been pretty hard on him. Cal did all the right things in the off season. We have a pretty good team this year, along with the number 1 player for 2022 arriving next semester, the 2022 class is awesome, and the 2023 class is shaping up to be awesome as well.

He has his swagger back. So does our team... Looking forward to kicking your ass in BDB's house.
Auburn is going to destroy Kentucky. We have the best 3 through 5. (Frontcourt) in the country. The SEC runs through us.

Auburn is going to destroy Kentucky. We have the best 3 through 5. (Frontcourt) in the country. The SEC runs through us.
You got that right. Kentucky will run right through you. Your boys better be in shape. Oscar is a wrecking machine... 48 rebounds, count them, in the last 2 games.... numero uno rebounder in the country And we have the number 2 assist guy in the country,

You're about to see what a wildcat can do to a buzzard...

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
He definitely did. He actually flew into Auburn and went to Mitchell’s dorm (Okeke was his roommate) and “negotiated” with Mitchell’s “handlers”.
Yeahs. He tried to get okeke as well.

Its actually not, because the only reason you guys brag now is due to how shitty you've been for 99 percent of your programs history.
No. The only really we brag now is because we had a shitty coach before. Now we have one of the best in the Country. Thus again the period before pearl is not relevant

No. The only really we brag now is because we had a shitty coach before. Now we have one of the best in the Country. Thus again the period before pearl is not relevant
Teams that are ranked in the teens typically don't talk the shit you guys do unless they aren't used to winning. Thus, your history has plenty to do with the way you post and how posters respond to you.

Teams that are ranked in the teens typically don't talk the shit you guys do unless they aren't used to winning. Thus, your history has plenty to do with the way you post and how posters respond to you.
Auburn isn’t ranked in the teens. Keep up rook or go ahead and move along

Picture1.png

ADVERTISEMENT