ADVERTISEMENT

Bruce Pearl’s turnaround of the AUBURN Program is the GOAT

giphy.gif
Don’t make dumb mistakes and you wouldn’t have to do this

Congrats to Pearl for taking Auburn to one Final Four. There are some schools, and coaches, who have more Final Fours than the Universty of Auburn has NCAAT appearances but I get taking it where you can get it so you go boys.

Congrats to Pearl for taking Auburn to one Final Four. There are some schools, and coaches, who have more Final Fours than the Universty of Auburn has NCAAT appearances but I get taking it where you can get it so you go boys.
Hubert Davis isn’t one of those coaches however

You don't say?
The point is that the past has no berring on current coaching situations. Roy Williams nor dean smith are coaching North Carolina now. That they did as coaches is largely irrelevant to Hubert Davis as a coach.

The point is that the past has no berring on current coaching situations. Roy Williams nor dean smith are coaching North Carolina now. That they did as coaches is largely irrelevant to Hubert Davis as a coach.

Yes, but after they move on from Hubert UNC will still be UNC but with a better coach that will probably have them right back where they belong. It would make more sense to project UNC to win a title before Auburn even with the current situations. That certainly doesn't mean Auburn cannot do it though. Hang in there.

Yes, but after they move on from Hubert UNC will still be UNC but with a better coach that will probably have them right back where they belong. It would make more sense to project UNC to win a title before Auburn even with the current situations. That certainly doesn't mean Auburn cannot do it though. Hang in there.
You were unc still when Roy stepped down. You were unc still when you hired Matt Daugherty. Duke is still duke. You guys should be hiring the best coaches out there. Not someone just because they have a connection to your school

Very strange hill to die on
I don’t die when it comes to you clowns. My favorite is when you guaranteed I wouldn’t be back posting here. I even have a screenshot of your exact post. Showing you were full of shit

I don’t die when it comes to you clowns. My favorite is when you guaranteed I wouldn’t be back posting here. I even have a screenshot of your exact post. Showing you were full of shit
The only clown here is you, with your incorrect comments and horrible spelling that makes a third grader laugh. But just for shits and giggles, I would love to see the post. I welcome other fans to post on this board as often as they want. You are just extremely annoying and add nothing to any real discussions.

The only clown here is you, with your incorrect comments and horrible spelling that makes a third grader laugh. But just for shits and giggles, I would love to see the post. I welcome other fans to post on this board as often as they want. You are just extremely annoying and add nothing to any real discussions.
Go to the auburn gets his sanctions from ncaa thread. Your post is right in there. You are the most annoying poster on this board. Because you take everything way to seriously. @Afamu is the only other one in your league.

Go to the auburn gets his sanctions from ncaa thread. Your post is right in there. You are the most annoying poster on this board. Because you take everything way to seriously. @Afamu is the only other one in your league.
I've been called a lot of things, too serious has never been one of them. Maybe just stop sucking at this message board thing and we can have some more fun.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I've been called a lot of things, too serious has never been one of them. Maybe just stop sucking at this message board thing and we can have some more fun.
I don’t suck at the message board thing. I am just much better than you at it. I own this board. Your reaction to my postings show you aren’t on my level and show you take this place way to seriously

also I am having plenty of fun. At your expense

@AuHoosier420 time to break out the Indiana gear
We won't see tea pot on here for a while, I don't think.

Here are my two posts from that thread. I don't see me guaranteeing anything.

Here's the deal @AuHoosier420 I have literally proven you wrong about everything you've posted ITT. Auburn's ranking, 11 being a teen number, and now the "guarantee." You do, indeed, suck at message boarding much worse than most posters on here. If that shocking revelation means that I am taking this board too seriously, I think I can live with that. Proving morons like you wrong, making you look even more foolish than usual (if possible) is one of the reasons I really enjoy posting here. You make it so, so easy.

Here are my two posts from that thread. I don't see me guaranteeing anything.

Here's the deal @AuHoosier420 I have literally proven you wrong about everything you've posted ITT. Auburn's ranking, 11 being a teen number, and now the "guarantee." You do, indeed, suck at message boarding much worse than most posters on here. If that shocking revelation means that I am taking this board too seriously, I think I can live with that. Proving morons like you wrong, making you look even more foolish than usual (if possible) is one of the reasons I really enjoy posting here. You make it so, so easy.
You literally said you won’t see me for awhile that day. Yet you did see me and I hadn’t ever left. You were wrong with that post. How dvkxibf stupid are you?you haven’t proved anyone wrong. I literally even have other Kentucky fans messaging me and laughing at how I play you

My favorite is when you guaranteed I wouldn’t be back posting here. I even have a screenshot of your exact post. Showing you were full of shit
This is what you originally claimed, why are you now switching stances to this?
You literally said you won’t see me for awhile that day.
It is like picking on a ruhtard at this point.

This is what you originally claimed, why are you now switching stances to this?

It is like picking on a ruhtard at this point.
You literally claimed that you never posted I wouldn’t be here for awhile. Good lord at the spin on your part.

We believe you. Just like your other post claiming I guaranteed something I didn't. Fvcking moron.
You literally clAimed I wouldn’t be here for awhile you dvkxibf dipshit. You were wrong on that statement. Do you admit to being wrong there?

I am not working, I have nothing else to do but watch the game and post. Please come forward, whoever the mysterious being is, that agrees AuHoosier is owning me

You literally clAimed I wouldn’t be here for awhile you dvkxibf dipshit. You were wrong on that statement. Do you admit to being wrong there?
Thinking someone won't be here and guaranteeing it are two different things. Of course I will own my post and say I didn't think you would stick around. That isn't what you claimed, though. So yes, you were wrong, for like the 40th time today.

Thinking someone won't be here and guaranteeing it are two different things. Of course I will own my post and say I didn't think you would stick around. That isn't what you claimed, though. So yes, you were wrong, for like the 40th time today.
I am not wrong when it comes to you. Want to wager on the auburn/Kentucky game? I actually want to do a ban bet with you. We don’t need dipshits like yourself here anymore

I am not wrong when it comes to you. Want to wager on the auburn/Kentucky game? I actually want to do a ban bet with you. We don’t need dipshits like yourself here anymore
Losing on the road to a conference foe isn't something to be upset about. Auburn is a good team and we won't be favored in that game. However, I am happy to take a ban bet with you on who goes further in the tournament.

Losing on the road to a conference foe isn't something to be upset about. Auburn is a good team and we won't be favored in that game. However, I am happy to take a ban bet with you on who goes further in the tournament.
How about to finish higher in the SEC? Tournament is one game. A season is more telling

How about to finish higher in the SEC? Tournament is one game. A season is more telling
I have not looked at Auburns schedule and do not feel confident enough to make that bet. I am confident we will make if further when it counts. If you want to get rid of me, that is how you will have to do it.

I have not looked at Auburns schedule and do not feel confident enough to make that bet. I am confident we will make if further when it counts. If you want to get rid of me, that is how you will have to do it.
We will reconvene on this on selection Sunday

I’m sorry, but did you just say @JimboBBN takes things too seriously? That’s like the 3rd time this morning you’ve somehow managed to out-dumb something you already said today.

you’re like one of those players who increases his scoring average every season only you’re doing with dumb comments.

I’m sorry, but did you just say @JimboBBN takes things too seriously? That’s like the 3rd time this morning you’ve somehow managed to out-dumb something you already said today.

you’re like one of those players who increases his scoring average every season only you’re doing with dumb comments.
Lol.

ADVERTISEMENT