ADVERTISEMENT

Bruce Pearl’s turnaround of the AUBURN Program is the GOAT

Uncle Baby Billy

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2015
Was robbed by cheating UVA players and anti-Semitic refs in the final four. Would most certainly have a banner. Has personally destroyed 3 blue bloods in Kentucky, UNC, and Kansas.

Auburn basically did not have a basketball program until he came.

They'll get knocked out of the tournament early and you won't see these clowns again. UVA really is living rent free in their minds.

They'll get knocked out of the tournament early and you won't see these clowns again. UVA really is living rent free in their minds.
I’m sorry about the trajectory of your program after BRUCE spanked that ass in 2019

BDB would get fired at a BB school. Hell he was fired from Tennessee. Has he been fired every place he's been?

BDB would get fired at a BB school. Hell he was fired from Tennessee. Has he been fired every place he's been?
No. Tennessee is the only place he has ever been fired. A good majority of the Tennessee fanbase would gladly take him back now. Don’t let delusional ones like @della fool you. Pearl will be in the Naismith hall of fame sooner rather than later

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
No. Tennessee is the only place he has ever been fired. A good majority of the Tennessee fanbase would gladly take him back now. Don’t let delusional ones like @della fool you. Pearl will be in the Naismith hall of fame sooner rather than later
I'll hold my breath. Pearl might walk into the Hof, that I'll agree to.

I'll hold my breath. Pearl might walk into the Hof, that I'll agree to.
Pearl already has a national title. Same amount that calipari has. Already has a final 4 in addition to that. 3 sec titles. Likely will add to this as well. Will be in the final 4 again before UK

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
No, we wouldn't take him back because we chose to get rid of him. We don't suffer liars and cheats.

No, we wouldn't take him back because we chose to get rid of him. We don't suffer liars and cheats.
Go over to volquest. 75 percent of that message board would take pearl back right now. You all had a thread on there where it was asked. Who would you rather have as coach? Pearl or Barnes? Pearl easily won the poll on a Tennessee message board. Again you are in denial

Go over to volquest. 75 percent of that message board would take pearl back right now. You all had a thread on there where it was asked. Who would you rather have as coach? Pearl or Barnes? Pearl easily won the poll on a Tennessee message board. Again you are in denial
What kind of an idiot checks out a Rival's team message boards? Some people don't care if you lie and cheat and some do. It is easy to see which kinda fan you are.

What kind of an idiot checks out Rivals team message boards? Some people don't care if you lie and cheat and some do. It is easy to see which kinda fan you are.
I throughly enjoy reading opponents messages boards after Bruce deep dicks then. Since Bruce doesn’t lose to Tennessee it’s been a lot of fun to read

I throughly enjoy reading opponents messages boards after Bruce deep dicks then. Since Bruce doesn’t lose to Tennessee it’s been a lot of fun to read
Ok, you answered my question about what kind of idiot, thanks.

I'd rather eat trash talk for not winning it all, than rely on a single run.

I guess that line of thinking is reserved for some.

Let’s be honest. The ACC is becoming a has been conference. The money in the SEC being made and that will be paid dwarfs the ACC payouts. This is why you are seeing basketball teams in the SEC taking a step up. The gap is only going to widen even more
ACC is a has been conference. Glory days are over.

gif.gif

Was robbed by cheating UVA players and anti-Semitic refs in the final four. Would most certainly have a banner. Has personally destroyed 3 blue bloods in Kentucky, UNC, and Kansas.

Auburn basically did not have a basketball program until he came.
You should be thanking UVA for sparing you the epic beat down you would have received if you had played Texas Tech in the NC. Might have been the most lopsided victory in history. The might have had to shut the program down after that.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
You should be thanking UVA for sparing you the epic beat down you would have received if you had played Texas Tech in the NC. Might have been the most lopsided victory in history. The might have had to shut the program down after that.
We would have beaten the ever living shit out of that backwater tech school in Mexico.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
ADVERTISEMENT