ADVERTISEMENT

Bruce Pearl’s turnaround of the AUBURN Program is the GOAT

Auburn was 25-6 the very next season. Then the tourney got cancelled. You clowns keep thinking auburn was a one hit wonder though. We aren’t going anywhere
25-6 with a Gonzaga-esque schedule isn’t impressive. And last year showed us what happens to Bruce when he doesn’t have a lot of talent. Not good!

Its actually not, because the only reason you guys brag now is due to how shitty you've been for 99 percent of your programs history.

I’ll bet even George Mason fans didn’t brag this much about a fluke final four appearance.

• Haha
Reactions: JimboBBN
25-6 with a Gonzaga-esque schedule isn’t impressive. And last year showed us what happens to Bruce when he doesn’t have a lot of talent. Not good!
What happen last year is the not having your two best players most of the year. No coach wins without talent. Last year was also an outlier. Not the norm. Auburn will be going for it’s 4th 25 win plus season in last 5 years this year. I hope we get to play Kansas.l this year

I’ll bet even George Mason fans didn’t brag this much about a fluke final four appearance.
It wasn’t a fluke. It was new norm. Auburn treated unc and ku like they were mid majors In that tournament. Now we have the best front court in the country this season

Sometimes I wonder if this is what UK fans sound like. Are we this pompous and arrogant? I don't see it.

I think we're the nicest in the world and handle everything with class.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
Sometimes I wonder if this is what UK fans sound like. Are we this pompous and arrogant? I don't see it.

I think we're the nicest in the world and handle everything with class.
LOL. Why does the typo rafters ban everyone so quickly?

It was probably @Kevin Bryan he worries about me challenging for board supremacy as the Kentucky guy
you-wish-lollipop.gif

Everyone has proven Auburn guy wrong and he tries hard to change it up to where he can be right. He isn't the only poster here that does this. He is just the worse at it because he is so wrong he can't make it even seem ok. It's so cringey.

What happen last year is the not having your two best players most of the year. No coach wins without talent. Last year was also an outlier. Not the norm. Auburn will be going for it’s 4th 25 win plus season in last 5 years this year. I hope we get to play Kansas.l this year

When that happens to Self, he still goes to the tourney as a high seed and you brag for years about beating him. 🤣

It wasn’t a fluke. It was new norm. Auburn treated unc and ku like they were mid majors In that tournament. Now we have the best front court in the country this season

You beat 3 blue bloods and and that was your Super Bowl. UVA made you clowns cry knowing you won’t get that close again.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
Maybe, but odds are they will not win a title before the other one does.
Honestly Kansas only has 3. Self is at the end. Kansas isn’t winning one anytime soon. And unc has a jv high school coach currently

Honestly Kansas only has 3. Self is at the end. Kansas isn’t winning one anytime soon. And unc has a jv high school coach currently
Has Brucey ever had a better team than Self other than ‘19? Hell, even that year KU was better before their roster was depleted.

Self’s going nowhere and he’s got plenty of years left. Had the best odds to win the title in the Covid year even after recruiting took a major hit thanks to the FBI probe. The transfer portal will ensure that he continues to have good rosters and he has his best freshman class in years coming next season.

You want to think that Auburn’s on a dramatic uptick while all the top programs are on the way down, but that’s just your amateur superhomerism talking.

Don't need an excuse. We will be there again before unc is
Fixed that for you, you are a worse speller than me, and that young person, is not good. And I understand fat fingers hitting wrong keys, but if you are going to be a shit stirrer, be good. 😉

I don’t die when it comes to you clowns. My favorite is when you guaranteed I wouldn’t be back posting here. I even have a screenshot of your exact post. Showing you were full of shit
What is sad, is that you have no idea what a loser you are. Really, a screen shot from this board. Dude, get a life. No one knows who you are and no one cares about Auburn on a hoops board. BP is your coach for one and only one reason. He got caught cheating, was fired and then available. He is a psychopath on the sidelines. A comedy show. Oh, Happy New Year.

What is sad, is that you have no idea what a loser you are. Really, a screen shot from this board. Dude, get a life. No one knows who you are and no one cares about Auburn on a hoops board. BP is your coach for one and only one reason. He got caught cheating, was fired and then available. He is a psychopath on the sidelines. A comedy show. Oh, Happy New Year.
New year and I still own your pathetic ass

Reactions: WeAreDePaul
ADVERTISEMENT