ADVERTISEMENT

Bring home the natty Tech

Yes do what Kansas has only done once in the past 30+ years.

Twice

1988 / 2008

And Coming 2020

Will have the year next year we were supposed to have this year.

Are you genuinely confident about next year?

I don’t see any reason to be confident or pessimistic at this point. Too many variables.

If the De Sousa appeal is successful and they can land either Hurt or Achiuwa, or return Azubuike, I’ll feel good about it.

Twice

1988 / 2008

And Coming 2020

Will have the year next year we were supposed to have this year.

Are you genuinely confident about next year?

I don’t see any reason to be confident or pessimistic at this point. Too many variables.

If the De Sousa appeal is successful and they can land either Hurt or Achiuwa, or return Azubuike, I’ll feel good about it.

Yes I am ... This whole team needs another year.

Doke isn’t going anywhere dude. Lawson has no upside leaving or staying, so he’ll stay to have another year to grow his game into a stretch 3 role for the NBA in a lighter 2020 draft.

I don’t expect Silvio back ever.

Losing Moore this weekend is a non issue bc have McBride recruit to fill the backup role to Dotson.

Doke isn’t going anywhere dude. Lawson has no upside leaving or staying, so he’ll stay to have another year to grow his game into a stretch 3 role for the NBA in a lighter 2020 draft.

Losing Moore this weekend is a non issue bc have McBride recruit to fill the backup role to Dotson.

Sorry, but I think you’re way off. Silvio might be the most likely of the three to wear a KU uniform next year.

Everyone in the know says that Lawson is gone, and KJ’s comments after the Auburn game would seem to confirm that.

Self has said to not expect Azubuike back. Of course, a lot of it depends on his recovery schedule. But I think the odds of him returning are pretty slim. Although I think it would probably be the wise thing to do.

Sorry, but I think you’re way off. Silvio might be the most likely of the three to wear a KU uniform next year.

Everyone in the know says that Lawson is gone, and KJ’s comments after the Auburn game would seem to confirm that.

Self has said to not expect Azubuike back. Of course, a lot of it depends on his recovery schedule. But I think the odds of him returning are pretty slim. Although I think it would probably be the wise thing to do.

Doke did nothing to change his draft stock from last year. No way he leaves

Lawson didn’t play a stretch 3 to translate to the NBA. He’d be a fool to leave now and will end up in a second rate European league. He needs a full year as a true stretch.

Silvio would be a huge win.

Doke did nothing to change his draft stock from last year. No way he leaves

Lawson didn’t play a stretch 3 to translate to the NBA. He’d be a fool to leave now and will end up in a second rate European league. He needs a full year as a true stretch.

Silvio would be a huge win.

There are good reasons for both to come back, but the same could be said for a lot of players that don’t return. It appears that Lawson had made up his mind before the season and, like I said, KJ strongly hinted that they won’t be playing together again.

I think Azubuike could increase his stock big-time by having an injury-free year, improving his free throw stroke, and continuing to develop post moves and shot blocking skills. But the consensus is that he’s gone. Hopefully that’s not the case.

ADVERTISEMENT