ADVERTISEMENT

Brian Bowen enrolls at South Carolina

Oh look Carolina head coach Frank Martin is taking in the Spartanburg Day School hoops game tonight.

Bowen, Simons and Zion.

Won't be fair to the rest of CBB if that happens.

Reactions: jackrabbit slim
Oh look Carolina head coach Frank Martin is taking in the Spartanburg Day School hoops game tonight.

Bowen, Simons and Zion.

Won't be fair to the rest of CBB if that happens.
The rumours will fly but at the end of the day, the SEC has pretty much been put on lockdown by FMart. Enjoy the ride folks!!!

Reactions: BigGeorge38 Fan
75a948f18a760417654d124926343671.jpg

He will never play a minute at Carolina. He will be out of school before he is eligible.

Charges mean nothing as far as the NCAA is concerned, that is an FBI thing. Nobody from SC was charged because nothing was revealed (at least so far) that Evans did anything while he was at SC. He was arrested for what was uncovered during his tenure at OSU. You really see no reason Louisville should get in trouble over paying for players? :eek:
It would be incredible if UL was not pounded the NCAA but after they let Unc skate nothing would surprise me

Reactions: RonEJones
It would be incredible if UL was not pounded the NCAA but after they let Unc skate nothing would surprise me
Indeed. They've proven many times in recent years they have no credibility and certainly no consistency. As you said, nothing would surprise me either. The non-profit governing body of collegiate athletics cares about one thing and one thing only, cash money.

He will never play a minute at Carolina. He will be out of school before he is eligible.

If true, why bother enrolling there or anywhere? Just wait on the draft at home with Dad and the 100K.

If true, why bother enrolling there or anywhere? Just wait on the draft at home with Dad and the 100K.
Can he practice with the team while he waits to hear from the NCAA? FM said he's joined the team. Will this semester count towards one of semesters, if so he could play SEC games next season.

Jan. 10, 2018

COLUMBIA, S.C. — South Carolina head coach Frank Martin announced Wednesday that Brian Bowen (F – 6-7 – 195 – La Porte, Ind./La Lumiere School/Louisville) has enrolled at the University and has joined the Gamecock men’s basketball team. Based on NCAA transfer rules, Bowel will have to sit for two semesters before being eligible to play.

Can he practice with the team while he waits to hear from the NCAA? FM said he's joined the team. Will this semester count towards one of semesters, if so he could play SEC games next season.

Jan. 10, 2018

COLUMBIA, S.C. — South Carolina head coach Frank Martin announced Wednesday that Brian Bowen (F – 6-7 – 195 – La Porte, Ind./La Lumiere School/Louisville) has enrolled at the University and has joined the Gamecock men’s basketball team. Based on NCAA transfer rules, Bowel will have to sit for two semesters before being eligible to play.

I see him playing/starting Jan 2019 then leaving at end of the semester along with the Simmons (who I think ends up being a gamecock) and Zion (clemson bound). That’s my dream at least haha

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT