ADVERTISEMENT

BIGXII V SEC thread

Not even close. But it doesn't matter.
You should see how often that goes uncalled in the SEC. Slapping down on the ball is okay I guess.

Good game man, we really needed that one after the year we have had so far.

You have a great coach, I hope he never lands at a blue blood program.

No foul on last possession at all. Insane there were two possessions AFTER having the ball with 25 secs and tied. Literally broke the golden rule every coach at every level teaches every player. Mind blowing.

Reactions: RedR8der4Life
Hats of to Texas Tech that was a hell of a game. I’ll also say that EVERY college basketball arena/atmosphere should be like the one UK and Tech just played in. That was crazy! Rupp, Dean Dome, Duke and Kansas should all take notes! That place was ridiculous today!!

Hats of to Texas Tech that was a hell of a game. I’ll also say that EVERY college basketball arena/atmosphere should be like the one UK and Tech just played in. That was crazy! Rupp, Dean Dome, Duke and Kansas should all take notes! That place was ridiculous today!!
We have that on the regular. That’s why AFH is considered the best.

UK has won some road games in some really tough arenas. Arkansas was fired up for a solid week before UK came to town and I think TT was too. Heck, they loaded their college kids up with booze all day prior to the game. That had to he a wild environment.

I'm not sure I've seen a player go from biggest pussy in D-1 with terrible hands to an alpha who's great everywhere on the court. Nick Richards' transformation is amazing to watch. Crazy what confidence can do for a player.
Oh man, his first two years, he had 2x4's for hands

I'm not sure I've seen a player go from biggest pussy in D-1 with terrible hands to an alpha who's great everywhere on the court. Nick Richards' transformation is amazing to watch. Crazy what confidence can do for a player.

yep
we gotta remember he did not start playing BB until late

Great game. Well earned. Your guy Richards is a stud. Good luck the rest of the way. Was awesome to have you guys play a big game like that in our house. And it lived up to the hype.

That environment was nutty. That's the type of game that make CBB so great.

Maxey was nervous as hell for his homecoming. Your crowd had him rattled.

I wonder who's he's talking about here. :D

RollLaugh
indiana.jpg

Agreed, that was an amazing atmosphere. TTU fans should be proud. Loved that Richards played into it, too.

So the SEC has won all the games so far correct? Don’t think Florida will win but other than that the SEC has won right?

What a BS over and back call, WTF?
Last to touch---first to touch. Even though the ball was loose, UK still had team control, since TT never gained possession. So once the ball was batted into the backcourt by UK(last to touch), then recovered by UK(first to touch), its over and back.

Correct call.

the jungle in auburn will be ready for UK next week.

ADVERTISEMENT