ADVERTISEMENT

BIGXII V SEC thread

Iowa State came back a bit but Auburn prevails.

WVU pulls away from missoura after a sleepy first half

And he compiled a lot of wins earlier in career against weaker conference(s). Not a comparison, more of a random fact for the day

CUSA really wasn't that bad back then.

Had Louisville with Crum then Pitino
Memphis with Calipari
Marquette was pretty good
DePaul was pretty good back then
And of course Huggs' Cincy teams

Last edited:
Holy crap, how the hell did they uphold that call? That is embarrassing for college officiating and the game in general. Seems like UT gets punished because KU fought some dudes the other night.

Reactions: GhostVol
Horrible Call. Should be just a regular foul. Went after the ball. There was nothing in that

It doesn't matter if he went after the ball. It's a flagrant if the contact is excessive. Do you not agree there was excessive contact?

I wonder if Rick Barnes will ever figure out Kansas likes to throw lobs to Dok. Probably not.

I was thinking the same thing. It has been the main theme for KU today and it was a rather large theme when Barnes was at Texas.

Christian Braun is going to end up being a top 5 favorite of all time for me. I love his aggression and style of play. 4 year guy too.

It doesn't matter if he went after the ball. It's a flagrant if the contact is excessive. Do you not agree there was excessive contact?

No. I do not think there was excessive contact. There was minimal contact period. He just fell hard.

I was thinking the same thing. It has been the main theme for KU today and it was a rather large theme when Barnes was at Texas.

I just don't think they have anyone who can stop him. They are trying to double him when he catches it but you can't double him before that. He is just too much for them to deal with.

Reactions: RockChalkRally
I just don't think they have anyone who can stop him. They are trying to double him when he catches it but you can't double him before that. He is just too much for them to deal with.

Yep, that's just it. Barnes has taken the gamble to not double in the post with Dok in there and it's hard to contain him especially when he catches the ball 2 to 3 feet from the basket.

3 Texas tech fans already kicked out and the game hasn’t even started yet!:confused:

I saw on Twitter where the TTU-UK game wasn't sold out, which was surprising.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT