ADVERTISEMENT

BIGXII V SEC thread

It doesn't matter if he went after the ball. It's a flagrant if the contact is excessive. Do you not agree there was excessive contact?

no. It was the way he fell. Made it look worse than it was for me

LSU the SEC #1 almost lost to Texas our 7th? Lmao.
Well, LSU hasn't played UK yet, although, they only get UK in Baton Rouge with no return trip to Lexington.
It's an unbalanced schedule and LSU is only up a game. Eventually they will have to play a tough game on the road. So far, they have had a favorable schedule.

But you forgot to mention the fact that the game was played AT Texas. That makes a difference.

Reactions: olsonab
no. It was the way he fell. Made it look worse than it was for me

In Garrett's defense, I don't think he could've helped how he fell. I would have been ok with calling it a common foul. Not sure it rose to the level of a flagrant 1.

TCU looks like sh**. Thought they’d get that one

Need to get 2 out of the last 3 games to clinch 5-1-1 .

In Garrett's defense, I don't think he could've helped how he fell. I would have been ok with calling it a common foul. Not sure it rose to the level of a flagrant 1.

Yeah, I don't think anyone thought he flopped or anything. Sometimes you fall down in basketball. That doesn't warrant a flagrant 1. I would guess most KU fans even found that call absurd.

Reactions: RockChalkRally
Yeah, I don't think anyone thought he flopped or anything. Sometimes you fall down in basketball. That doesn't warrant a flagrant 1. I would guess most KU fans even found that call absurd.

Agreed. There was just enough contact to send him straight down on his hip. Just an awkward fall.

Whoever that WVU fan was the other day who thought KU could just absorb suspensions to two of our 3 big men and just roll on....he was obviously out of his gord.

KU is + 16 today with Dok in the game. -13 with him out. We can’t defend without a big. We can’t score either, because our guards can’t shoot.

Reactions: RockChalkRally
Some big FTs there. Making them the first time they foul you is important.

+ 19 with Dok, -13 without. KU wins this game by 25 if McCormick plays. We will struggle to beat OSU.

Tennessee didn’t try to steal the ball at the end when Kansas was running out the clock and there were no incidents

if you don’t start no shit, won’t be no shit

Reactions: J. Rambo
Bukake probably had 9 fouls in that game. Officials definitely protected Kansas down the stretch

Reactions: olsonab
Is this a game of runs? I'm watching Belmont/APSU but look up now and then and every time there is a different team up 4 or 5.

UK is going to get a lot of action over the top, unless Beard adjusts.

TT continues to overplay everything on the perimeter.

UK is going to get a lot of action over the top, unless Beard adjusts.

TT continues to overplay everything on the perimeter.

Andddd Beard goes zone on the next possession.

Refs are still trash. All of them.

ADVERTISEMENT