ADVERTISEMENT

Biggest Sh!t Stirrer on the Board?

If there is, see if there is also a form we can fill out to request UK fans like you starting 10 threads about UK----then bitching because people talk about UK... 🤣 . I do belive the form you sre looking for exist-----its filed under "W"----for whiny ass. Maybe @Kevin Bryan can confirm this???
200.gif

If there is, see if there is also a form we can fill out to request UK fans like you starting 10 threads about UK----then bitching because people talk about UK... 🤣 . I do belive the form you sre looking for exist-----its filed under "W"----for whiny ass. Maybe @Kevin Bryan can confirm this???

Some of your infractions were far more recent than the 40s, but cool story, bro!

Nice attempt to flip it on us, but we're not the selective ones. We're also not the ones who rant endlessly about cheating. Just seems like you should shut your piehole about infractions when you have a shitload of your own, comprende? No?

Noobtard still chickenshit and won’t answer a simple question.
@AWilli6995 - this is the rest of your peanut gallery to discuss UKs past being important to the span of time or if it’s only modern era. I’ll circle back around when you all are done with your Mongolian rodeo.

@AWilli6995 - this is the rest of your peanut gallery to discuss UKs past being important to the span of time or if it’s only modern era. I’ll circle back around when you all are done with your Mongolian rodeo.

You're the Nut gallery. Seems to me you're confused on how you wanna present your argument. No one is saying UK isn't the top program overall but you brought up the cheater angle and as a UK fan that's a big no no and top that you state that UK didn't cheat in the modern era. We all know UK isn't the top program in the modern era but overall, no question. Seems to me you may wanna drink your milk and take your ass to bed because you're not ready for this type of conversation.

Reactions: cdbearde
You're the Nut gallery. Seems to me you're confused on how you wanna present your argument. No one is saying UK isn't the top program overall but you brought up the cheater angle and as a UK fan that's a big no no and top it off you state that UK didn't cheat in the modern era. We all know UK isn't the top program in the modern era but overall, no question. Seems to me you may wanna drink your milk and take your ass to bed because you're not ready for this type of conversation.
Something tells me you all haven’t discussed this at all with each other. See you tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
Some of your infractions were far more recent than the 40s, but cool story, bro!

Nice attempt to flip it on us, but we're not the selective ones. We're also not the ones who rant endlessly about cheating. Just seems like you should shut your piehole about infractions when you have a shitload of your own, comprende? No?
So are some of our titles but yet people like to act like we only talk about the ones from the 40’s and 50’s.

So are some of our titles but yet people like to act like we only talk about the ones from the 40’s and 50’s.
You got a point in there anywhere?

If y'all will shut up about y'all's past we will let bygones be bygones on those old improprieties.
Deller will you just tell us what it is that bothers you so much about UK’s past accomplishments? Is it that fact that UT doesn’t have anything to be proud of in Basketball? Are you not proud of UT’s many football titles? They way UT fans talk about their football program you guys have to have a rich history and at least 3 or 4 titles right?

Here’s the thing LuLu, you act like UK fans brag about our past (we are proud of it and any fan with a rich tradition should be) because it’s all we have. We’ve won titles from back in the day until now and that’s what I’ve seen pointed out to you and then you turn it into UK fans bragging about their past. To me it’s just UK fans replying to you saying that we’ve become a thing of the past and we are on the decline. We’ve won from the time college basketball has been around and that’s something any fan should be proud of. The only time fans don’t like it is when their team don’t have a good history (Tennessee). Usually when you hear UK fans talking about our past it’s because people are talking about how long it’s been since we’ve won a title and how easy it was to win them back in the 40’s and 50’s. To that I say oh really? If it was so easy why didn’t your team win any and since UK isn’t winning it every year why is there only one school throughout all of college basketball ahead of us in titles. Something to think about Lulu.

Okay, if we're being serious for a second, it's pitiful to wag your dicks around and then cry about the reactions. Not saying that you're one of the shit talkers...just saying in general. You're not victims.

The comments you're talking about usually follow 17 attention whore threads with some variation of "we're way better'n yoooou!"

To which it's reasonable to say, uh, no, you have to go back to before I was even born before you even have an advantage anywhere. And we're actually kicking your ass in a lot of areas the last several decades. What happened in the 40s has nothing to do with what's happening now or in the recent past.

Deller will you just tell us what it is that bothers you so much about UK’s past accomplishments? Is it that fact that UT doesn’t have anything to be proud of in Basketball? Are you not proud of UT’s many football titles? They way UT fans talk about their football program you guys have to have a rich history and at least 3 or 4 titles right?

Here’s the thing LuLu, you act like UK fans brag about our past (we are proud of it and any fan with a rich tradition should be) because it’s all we have. We’ve won titles from back in the day until now and that’s what I’ve seen pointed out to you and then you turn it into UK fans bragging about their past. To me it’s just UK fans replying to you saying that we’ve become a thing of the past and we are on the decline. We’ve won from the time college basketball has been around and that’s something any fan should be proud of. The only time fans don’t like it is when their team don’t have a good history (Tennessee). Usually when you hear UK fans talking about our past it’s because people are talking about how long it’s been since we’ve won a title and how easy it was to win them back in the 40’s and 50’s. To that I say oh really? If it was so easy why didn’t your team win any and since UK isn’t winning it every year why is there only one school throughout all of college basketball ahead of us in titles. Something to think about Lulu.
Scooter, I don't go on and on about UT's CFB past and you know it. When we play y'all this Fall I'll just tell ya we are going to kick y'all's ass. I won't bring up the past, though.

That is something for you to think about.

Scooter, I don't go on and on about UT's CFB past and you know it. When we play y'all this Fall I'll just tell ya we are going to kick y'all's ass. I won't bring up the past, though.

That is something for you to think about.
You read all of my post right? I explained to you why our past gets brought up so much. Why does it bother you so much?

You read all of my post right? I explained to you why our past gets brought up so much. Why does it bother you so much?
UT has a rich CFB history Scooter, but I still don't go on about. Gen Neyland ain't going to help us this year and Rupp ain't helping y'all. I think the thing that is irritating about UK fans is they like to try to turn things into them not losing by bringing up the past if they get their ass kicked in the present. I say if you get your ass kicked, it just got kicked. The past be damned.

• Wow
Had to google Mongolian rodeo.

I think your nickname should be YAK. Yours is entirely too long to type.

True story. Back in my dating days after I escaped my first serious relationship... whenever (not that often) I would hook up with a girl just before I would expose my penis I would warn her that I had an extremely small penis. That way when it was revealed that I had an about average sized penis, she would be somewhat okay with her decision. 3 inches is hell at 200mph.

UT has a rich CFB history Scooter, but I still don't go on about. Gen Neyland ain't going to help us this year and Rupp ain't helping y'all. I think the thing that is irritating about UK fans is they like to try to turn things into them not losing by bringing up the past if they get their ass kicked in the present. I say if you get your ass kicked, it just got kicked. The past be damned.
I fell so bad at the moment that I didn’t really give a shit. Can you just come cuddle with me and maybe rub my back until I fall asleep?

• Haha

Noobtard still chickenshit and won’t answer a simple question.

Bedtime huh? Laughing
Did you crap weasels ever get together on an approved span of time or did you just decide to stay on the moving goalposts path?

Reactions: johnboiler123
ADVERTISEMENT