ADVERTISEMENT

Biggest Sh!t Stirrer on the Board?

AstonishingIndelibleAlligator-size_restricted.gif
6rscvn.jpg

I would have to quit my job and divorce my spouse to even attempt to compete with you in this arena, but it is nice to get a tip of the hat from a Pro.

Just like everything else in society, the shit stirring ain't like it used to be. But to see the new, obnoxious Kentucky guy and the Indiana basketball/Auburn football fan jerk each other off is the least surprising thing on this board.

It's also harder to stir shit when the easiest ones to trigger quit posting.

I will warn you. Kentucky is a fun target for me sometimes. You guys like to bite
I understand about UK fans and their passion. I’m talking about the fans of other teams who just see another fans passion and try to squash it without any real motivators other than just jealousy or to be mean. I’ve seen you post legitimate questions only to be jumped on by people like @ExitFlagger and @IUfanBorden and you come right back at them and watch them back down. I admire that about your style. All Louisville fans are the same way as the two above.

I understand about UK fans and their passion. I’m talking about the fans of other teams who just see another fans passion and try to squash it without any real motivators other than just jealousy or to be mean. I’ve seen you post legitimate questions only to be jumped on by people like @ExitFlagger and @IUfanBorden and you come right back at them and watch them back down. I admire that about your style. All Louisville fans are the same way as the two above.

No one here is jealous of UK. And talking about people being mean have you ever thought you and other UK fans bring it on yourselves?

Reactions: UL_1986
Is there a form I can fill out somewhere to request every thread stop getting turned into a UK thread by other fans. The fascination is just embarrassing for you.

You had already turned it into a "cheaters" thread. Therefore, you already made it a UK thread, lil guy!

I used to troll people into oblivion. I just got bored with how easy it was.
What?! I have always considered you the furthest thing from troll as possible. This shocks me to read this.

Reactions: jhmossy
The best trolls aren't easily identified as trolls. I honestly don't troll anymore. But I definitely did in my earlier years on this board.
You have always seemed knowledgeable, reasonable and kind. You have even seemed friendly and not mean spirited in the least. It just surprised me to read that.

Reactions: jhmossy
You have always seemed knowledgeable, reasonable and kind. You have even seemed friendly and not mean spirited in the least. It just surprised me to read that.

I am all of those things to the majority of people on this board. But I've definitely ruffled feathers in the past and intentionally triggered some people on this board. Am I proud of it? Of course I am lol. I would never do that to you because I actually respect you. But I'm also not the paragon of emotional maturity either.

I met @bignish in Vegas once and he basically said that I'm drastically different in person than he thought I'd be based on my online persona.

I am all of those things to the majority of people on this board. But I've definitely ruffled feathers in the past and intentionally triggered some people on this board. Am I proud of it? Of course I am lol. I would never do that to you because I actually respect you. But I'm also not the paragon of emotional maturity either.

I met @bignish in Vegas once and he basically said that I'm drastically different in person than he thought I'd be based on my online persona.
That can happen when two guys get naked with each other.

There you go time framing so when you got caught cheating back then it doesn't count but those titles you won do?
According to 87% of this board UKs past is irrelevant. So if the trophy’s don’t matter than the cheating shouldn’t either. Tell you what why don’t you get with that group of degenerates and decide on if UKs history matters or it doesn’t and don’t bother me until you all can pick a lane.

According to 87% of this board UKs past is irrelevant. So if the trophy’s don’t matter than the cheating shouldn’t either. Tell you what why don’t you get with that group of degenerates and decide on if UKs history matters or it doesn’t and don’t bother me until you all can pick a lane.

STFU with that. You're talking out of both sides of your mouth. On one hand you tout those titles back when gas was 10 cents a gallon but the cheating never happened? Also you clowns got caught more than once and the last time I checked UNC didn't receive any sanctions from the NCAA. Like I said you or any UK fan have no room in calling anyone a cheater.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
If y'all will shut up about y'all's past we will let bygones be bygones on those old improprieties.

Is there a form I can fill out somewhere to request every thread stop getting turned into a UK thread by other fans. The fascination is just embarrassing for you.
If there is, see if there is also a form we can fill out to request UK fans like you starting 10 threads about UK----then bitching because people talk about UK... 🤣 . I do belive the form you sre looking for exist-----its filed under "W"----for whiny ass. Maybe @Kevin Bryan can confirm this???

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde and della

Some of your infractions were far more recent than the 40s, but cool story, bro!

Nice attempt to flip it on us, but we're not the selective ones. We're also not the ones who rant endlessly about cheating. Just seems like you should shut your piehole about infractions when you have a shitload of your own, comprende? No?

Noobtard still chickenshit and won’t answer a simple question.

ADVERTISEMENT