ADVERTISEMENT

Biggest Sh!t Stirrer on the Board?

Qualifications include (can be just one or all)

Creating reactions
Epic trash talk
Constant trolling
Begging for attention
Add your own here.

Last edited:
My vote for constant trolling goes to AUHoosier. He’d give della a run for attention seeker too.

Lurker might give Random a run for creating reactions.

Hail’s the king of passive aggressive shit stirring.

And NotAnotherUkeleleFan is the best for, well…

dog-for-me.gif

This. YAUKF is balls out right now.

I am here.

Maybe @AuHoosier420 can tame him where others couldn't. Watch out for his name calling. Next up would be something like dairy queen......yeah, I just don't have it.
So how is it sh*t stirring if it’s true? Not everybody is going to agree but it’s how I feel and I share it, same as AUHoosier. From what I’ve read of his posts he just tells like he sees it. I can respect that. I’m no different. If I say it and you don’t like it it doesn’t change how I see it unless you can provide some strong evidence that shows I’m wrong then I’ll continue to see things that way. A lot of people have jumped on AUHoosier because of his love for his school. That doesn’t make him wrong just because some turdgoblin gets his feelings hurt about their inferior program.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
So how is it sh*t stirring if it’s true? Not everybody is going to agree but it’s how I feel and I share it, same as AUHoosier. From what I’ve read of his posts he just tells like he sees it. I can respect that. I’m no different. If I say it and you don’t like it it doesn’t change how I see it unless you can provide some strong evidence that shows I’m wrong then I’ll continue to see things that way. A lot of people have jumped on AUHoosier because of his love for his school. That doesn’t make him wrong just because some turdgoblin gets his feelings hurt about their inferior program.

ray-liotta-laughing.gif

Good morning sir. Welcome to the board. I have been out a while traveling. Nice to meet you

Just to break the ice.

Creating reactions - @Random UK Fan

Epic trash talk - @ExitFlagger

Constant trolling - @Afamu

Begging for attention - @della

*ranking are subject to change w/o notice.
"Begging for attention", this coming from the poster that has at least twice as many threads on the front page as any of the other poster and in most cases 3-1. This from the poster that has an avatar of a large naked black man. According to Random, you are neither large or black. Did you nominate me for this because you knew you had my ass kicked before the competition ever started?

Regardless, “I hereby state, if nominated I will not accept and if elected I will not serve. 🙂

"Begging for attention", this coming from the poster that has at least twice as many threads on the front page as any of the other poster and in most cases 3-1. This from the poster that has an avatar of a large naked black man. According to Random, you are neither large or black. Did you nominate me for this because you knew you had my ass kicked before the competition ever started?

Regardless, “I hereby state, if nominated I will not accept and if elected I will not serve. 🙂

Uh oh...you done pissed her off...

Good morning sir. Welcome to the board. I have been out a while traveling. Nice to meet you
Nice to meet you. I feel your struggles with some of these people. A lot of jealousy to overcome. The more they protest the more evident it becomes. You seem to handle the barbs pretty well. Auburn is on the rise and some don’t like it. It’s enjoyable to see them squashed like a bug by your logic sometimes.

Last edited:

AstonishingIndelibleAlligator-size_restricted.gif

Nice to meet you. I feel your struggles with some of these people. A lot of jealousy to overcome. The more they protest the more evident it becomes. You seem to handle the barbs pretty well. Auburn is on the rise and some don’t like it. It’s enjoyable to see them squashed like a bug by your logic sometimes.
I will warn you. Kentucky is a fun target for me sometimes. You guys like to bite

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT