ADVERTISEMENT

Biggest Homer Here

LOL. Are we talking about hater or homer? You seem to be confused about the difference.

Not sure how you wouldn't fall under both categories. Every day you're not just hating on other teams, but spewing irrational nonsense about them. Bashing Arkansas's talented roster. Trashing the ACC. Slamming Dickinson and the rest of a roster that's widely ranked #1. Disrespecting Gonzaga and Creighton by lumping them in with other midmajors. Calling the Big East a midmajor conference. On and on.

Meanwhile, I've been praising Dan Hurley since before he'd won a title, praised and defended Scott Drew numerous times (pretty sure I've defended him against you). I've defended Few and Gonzaga, Creighton (vs you), and complimented Alabama, Tennessee, Otzelberger/Iowa St, etc.

Oh, and remember when I said that Kentucky had the most talented roster in the country last year? By your logic, that alone removes me from the category of Kentucky hater. Right? I gave them a compliment. 😂
We should create an award for your saint-hood.

Thumbs down + fart noise.

• Haha
Reactions: JC for 3
You bring that shit on yourself, you act like you're a fvcking choir boy that sat quietly before being attacked. Give me a break.

Go ahead and list some of these heinous, unprovoked "attacks." You won't of course. Just a lying little punk with the memory of a fruit fly, expecting everyone to "trust him on this one."

Meanwhile, you routinely sling unprovoked shit that isn't even accurate, while playing the innocent victim. Poor guy.

You’re the only one I see getting called a homer by multiple posters from different fanbases. That should be your first clue.

Guess you missed post #2, where I said "Like this post if you nominate AuHoosier," which has 9 likes.

Do I actually need to explain why your and MGO's nominations for me mean zilch, or can you figure it out for yourself? 🤣

You don’t cry, not sure where that came from, but you always bring the UK hate hammer with you and in most cases, it's uncalled for and ruins threads.

Firstly, it's already been established that you hate on programs all the time. So basically you're crying because someone's allegedly doing the same thing you do? There was a swarm of SEC fans on the board this year slinging genuine, obnoxious hate spam at Kentucky, yet I haven't seen you post one word to or about those guys. Explain.

What should I not be defending? What did UK do that needed to be defended?

For starters, you should admit that there's a far greater chance than not that Hagans took money in college, like any reasonable adult would. Named in FBI probe, connected to Dawkins' agency, documented payment plan scheduled to pay him $3k/mo, massive stacks flaunted on Snapchat, didn't travel with the team shortly after the Snapchat incident...

Jeff's conclusion: Almost no chance that Hagans was paid!

Let's face it...you wouldn't last a day as a detective. Unless you worked in Lexington. Then you'd probably be the highest-paid detective in the country. 🤣

You have defended legit rape by multiple KU players and the chair incident, don't lie, you did.

Ahh....thanks for the reminder that you're the one who actually lies and twists. You're either a complete POS or you truly do have the memory of a fruit fly.

Last time I'll type this, so get it through your skull this time:

1) I didn't defend what De Sousa did. I corrected your lie that he tried to hit somebody with the chair.
2) Only one KU player has even been charged with a rape, and he lasted a few weeks on campus before getting the boot.
3) I never defended rape in any way whatsoever.

Keep lying and accusing me of things like defending rape, and I'll show you what trolling really looks like.

Ivisic will be a better player than Hunter. Ivisic is a freshman, Hunter is a senior, do you understand what the word potential means?

Nice try, but no one was talking about future potential. Word to the wise: don't lie when the other guy's holding the receipt. I just quoted it the other day FFS. Do I need to pull it up again?

Even if we had been talking potential, you hadn't seen him play a minute of college ball when you posted that. It's like me saying last November that Elmarko Jackson was better than Antonio Reeves. You're such a blind homer that you're STILL defending one of the most homerish things ever said on here, while labeling someone who's never said anything nearly as delusional the biggest homer ever. Can't make it up. 🤣

Dude, you just posted a bunch of quotes you got from RR earpier today. Just stop.

FFS, even if I were a pathological liar like you, I wouldn't give enough of a shit to lie about something like this. 😂

I wanted to find out if the consensus opinion matched yours. Read through 1-2 pages of one thread and copied several posts. Maybe that's an all day project for you but it took about 5 min.

Frankly, I was shocked as hell to find that many of them were way more rational and knowledgeable than you and matched exactly what I'd been saying. But when it comes from my keyboard, it's scandalous hate, right? Grow a sack.

No, that would be Bert.
I know Bert very well, you would enjoy talking to him in person, I guarantee you would.
Also, he’s not kidding when he says he did a lot of recruiting trips with Joe B Hall, he has the pictures to prove it.
Heck, there were times when Joe B would end up watching Berts two kids while Bert was away.
When you have that kind of relationship with a legend of your school, you get a pass on the homer scale in my opinion.

Go ahead and list some of these heinous, unprovoked "attacks." You won't of course. Just a lying little punk with the memory of a fruit fly, expecting everyone to "trust him on this one."

Meanwhile, you routinely sling unprovoked shit that isn't even accurate, while playing the innocent victim. Poor guy.

Guess you missed post #2, where I said "Like this post if you nominate AuHoosier," which has 9 likes.

Do I actually need to explain why your and MGO's nominations for me mean zilch, or can you figure it out for yourself? 🤣

Firstly, it's already been established that you hate on programs all the time. So basically you're crying because someone's allegedly doing the same thing you do? There was a swarm of SEC fans on the board this year slinging genuine, obnoxious hate spam at Kentucky, yet I haven't seen you post one word to or about those guys. Explain.

For starters, you should admit that there's a far greater chance than not that Hagans took money in college, like any reasonable adult would. Named in FBI probe, connected to Dawkins' agency, documented payment plan scheduled to pay him $3k/mo, massive stacks flaunted on Snapchat, didn't travel with the team shortly after the Snapchat incident...

Jeff's conclusion: Almost no chance that Hagans was paid!

Let's face it...you wouldn't last a day as a detective. Unless you worked in Lexington. Then you'd probably be the highest-paid detective in the country. 🤣

Ahh....thanks for the reminder that you're the one who actually lies and twists. You're either a complete POS or you truly do have the memory of a fruit fly.

Last time I'll type this, so get it through your skull this time:

1) I didn't defend what De Sousa did. I corrected your lie that he tried to hit somebody with the chair.
2) Only one KU player has even been charged with a rape, and he lasted a few weeks on campus before getting the boot.
3) I never defended rape in any way whatsoever.

Keep lying and accusing me of things like defending rape, and I'll show you what trolling really looks like.

Nice try, but no one was talking about future potential. Word to the wise: don't lie when the other guy's holding the receipt. I just quoted it the other day FFS. Do I need to pull it up again?

Even if we had been talking potential, you hadn't seen him play a minute of college ball when you posted that. It's like me saying last November that Elmarko Jackson was better than Antonio Reeves. You're such a blind homer that you're STILL defending one of the most homerish things ever said on here, while labeling someone who's never said anything nearly as delusional the biggest homer ever. Can't make it up. 🤣

FFS, even if I were a pathological liar like you, I wouldn't give enough of a shit to lie about something like this. 😂

I wanted to find out if the consensus opinion matched yours. Read through 1-2 pages of one thread and copied several posts. Maybe that's an all day project for you but it took about 5 min.

Frankly, I was shocked as hell to find that many of them were way more rational and knowledgeable than you and matched exactly what I'd been saying. But when it comes from my keyboard, it's scandalous hate, right? Grow a sack.
I'm not reading all that bullshit, it's probably just more twists and turns to make yourself feel better. Hope you had fun typing all that garbage out.

I'm not reading all that bullshit, it's probably just more twists and turns to make yourself feel better. Hope you had fun typing all that garbage out.

That’s cool. I’m pretty sure most people skip 90% of yours, especially since you repeat the same nonsense in every post.

If you could post one sentence that didn’t include a blatant lie, I wouldn’t have to hammer out an essay. But I’m not gonna let some clown continue to sling ludicrous bullshit like I defend rape. You and JC deserve any shit you catch and then some.

Arguing about who talks more shit, or who’s the most obsessed, who’s more justified, or who crosses some arbitrary line more often…might truly be the dumbest shit anyone can argue about. There’s literally no way to quantify it. It’s just you screaming from the rooftops “I’m right and everybody knows it even though no one ever agrees with me other than a couple idiots you’ve pissed off.”

So why do you never cry about the SEC fans who genuinely hate Kentucky and spam the entire board with obnoxious bullshit every time they lose? Kinda impressive that I managed to thoroughly ruin you by doing far less.

Last edited:
That’s cool. I’m pretty sure most people skip 90% of yours, especially since you repeat the same nonsense in every post.

If you could post one sentence that didn’t include a blatant lie, I wouldn’t have to hammer out an essay. But I’m not gonna let some clown continue to sling ludicrous bullshit like I defend rape. You and JC deserve any shit you catch and then some.

Arguing about who talks more shit, or who’s the most obsessed, who’s more justified, or who crosses some arbitrary line more often…might truly be the dumbest shit anyone can argue about. There’s literally no way to quantify it. It’s just you screaming from the rooftops “I’m right and everybody knows it even though no one ever agrees with me other than a couple idiots you’ve pissed off.”

So why do you never cry about the SEC fans who genuinely hate Kentucky and spam the entire board with obnoxious bullshit every time they lose? Kinda impressive that I managed to thoroughly ruin you by doing far less.
Because the South Carolina fans are joking when they do it, you're not.
Della gives and takes, all you do is give. You’re a narcissist, I knew that as soon as I read your first post to me years ago.
Ruin me? You're not that good and you're damn sure not that important.

Because the South Carolina fans are joking when they do it, you're not.
Della gives and takes, all you do is give. You’re a narcissist, I knew that as soon as I read your first post to me years ago.
Ruin me? You're not that good and you're damn sure not that important.

Woulda figured it’d be way more annoying if I were to start 10 threads every time KU beat Kentucky in any sport with “Suck our Cocks” in all caps. But if you say so, Jeffster.

You and JC should start a podcast. Not for any particular reason, other than so we can watch it fail spectacularly and laugh at you. 🤣

You guys need your own argument thread the nobody else would read instead of sabotaging others threads all over this forum.
I would normally agree with you, but this thread is about Homers, you can't tell me you're surprised by some back and forth?

Did you come in here just to complain about what you knew you would find?
No, But I don't care for your arguments....yes your arguments with whomever and blowing up a good thread.

Did you two ever work out a frontrunner from your mutual nominations? Your alls back n forth is amazing! jumpingsmile

The board voted for AuHoosier as Homer Supreme, but personally I think Jeff's run a hell of a campaign and deserves major consideration. He's been bringing it strong for years.

Did you two ever work out a frontrunner from your mutual nominations? Your alls back n forth is amazing! jumpingsmile
Best thing on this board right now.

0195aee7-8307-4657-be10-2639a16fcf45_text.gif

The board voted for AuHoosier as Homer Supreme, but personally I think Jeff's run a hell of a campaign and deserves major consideration. He's been bringing it strong for years.
Thing is, nobody but you would ever accuse me of being a homer.

It’s funny, because the reason I'm banned from RR, is because I consistently stated the hard truth about UK, the culture at UK, the AD and the dude posing as the head basketball coach.

You can't be any more wrong.

I spank his ass every time he opens his trap.

But hey, don't leave it up to me, ask the board who the biggest homer is, bet Exit has more votes than me.

Thing is, nobody but you would ever accuse me of being a homer.

It’s funny, because the reason I'm banned from RR, is because I consistently stated the hard truth about UK, the culture at UK, the AD and the dude posing as the head basketball coach.

You can't be any more wrong.

Yeah, I think I could be more wrong. Even Mark Pope is like "dude, take my balls out of your mouth. I haven't won a game yet."

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
^^^^says that guy that gargles on Bill Self's toddler juice daily.

Well, let's see....

One of them has two nat'l titles, several final fours, averages about 30 wins/year, wins one of the top leagues almost every year, rarely earns worse than a 2 seed, and pretty much only finishes below the top 5 if star players are injured. With half the talent of Kentucky.

The other has never won a tournament game.

But great point as always, JC. 😂

Well, let's see....

One of them has two nat'l titles, several final fours, averages about 30 wins/year, wins one of the top leagues almost every year, rarely earns worse than a 2 seed, and pretty much only finishes below the top 5 if star players are injured. With half the talent of Kentucky.

That's not a denial...

Anyway, we'll see how much Pope adds to UK's all time numbers that ku doesn't have. All in due time.

Im going out on a limb here....Its a thread designed to "pick" at others.

You seriously didn't expect this?

Start opening a window or two when cooking that shit, bro.

Frankly, I'm sick of trying to talk sense into Jeff myself, but it always cracks me up when people want to shut down debates in the offseason.

Whenever I see traffic slowing to a halt on a message board, first thing I always do is tell people to post less. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: IUfanBorden
Well, let's see....

One also is a known cheater, who wears a wig, was suspended by his school, lost a banner, and constantly is suspending/kicking players off his team.

The other is as clean as they come.

As for this thread, everyone is a homer in some capacity. Some are better then others at restraining themselves...

He's a bammer...Now---start a thread about best/worst trailer parks?

All in
It's almost as bad as when he tried to dump on UK fans for Cal leaving and was all about continuing on with that narrative until I told him about the time Alabama fans trashed Nick Saban 2 years ago for not beating SEC teams by a big enough margin. All the sudden he didn’t want to talk anymore.

One also is a known cheater, who wears a wig, was suspended by his school, lost a banner, and constantly is suspending/kicking players off his team.

The other is as clean as they come.

As for this thread, everyone is a homer in some capacity. Some are better then others at restraining themselves...

LOL. Clean as they come? How would you know that?

Surprising that people still don't realize how this stuff actually works, but since you want to go down this road...how many former Kentucky coaches aren't known cheaters? Sutton, Pitino, Calipari, plus several major infractions decades ago. Maybe you shouldn't be throwing stones.

The funniest Rafturd take of all is probably that the best and most coveted players in the country were routinely passing up money from Adidas/KU to play for Kentucky and Duke. 😂

Wow, that’s a massive reach coming from someone that would let Bill Self go ass-to-mouth on him in public.

Welp, I now count three of you that have compared Mark Pope to Bill Self. Maybe all three of you can split the homer award. 🤣😂

Welp, I now count three of you that have compared Mark Pope to Bill Self. Maybe all three of you can split the homer award. 🤣😂
Three of you??? Point to where anyone compared MP to BS.
This is a prime example of your shallow narcissistic ass twisting what was said.
Nobody compared the two coaches the way you are trying to make it seem.
Even if they were, so what, Bill Self has more accomplishments on the court than Pope, but that doesn't make him a better man than anyone else. Get over it.

Three of you??? Point to where anyone compared MP to BS.
This is a prime example of your shallow narcissistic ass twisting what was said.
Nobody compared the two coaches the way you are trying to make it seem.
Even if they were, so what, Bill Self has more accomplishments on the court than Pope, but that doesn't make him a better man than anyone else. Get over it.

Okay, two of you.

It would be like if a UConn fan were ribbing Louisville fans for slurping their new coach, and the response was "this from the guy who sucks off Dan Hurley?" 🤣

Okay, two of you.

It would be like if a UConn fan were ribbing Louisville fans for slurping their new coach, and the response was "this from the guy who sucks off Dan Hurley?" 🤣
Okay, you gave us a terrible example of what you're trying to explain, now drop the dumb shit and show where anyone compared Pope to Self.

This is some stupid shit btw.

ADVERTISEMENT