ADVERTISEMENT

Biggest Homer Here

Okay, you gave us a terrible example of what you're trying to explain, now drop the dumb shit and show where anyone compared Pope to Self.

This is some stupid shit btw.

Terrible example? Both have brand new coaches and I think neither has won a tourney game. Self and Hurley are both at the top of the game. Seems like a pretty good comparison.

I’m not spelling out obvious shit for you anymore. Talk about a waste of time.

Terrible example? Both have brand new coaches and I think neither has won a tourney game. Self and Hurley are both at the top of the game. Seems like a pretty good comparison.

I’m not spelling out obvious shit for you anymore. Talk about a waste of time.
Wtf does any of this have to do with the accusation you made? We know you're a narcissist, are you also struggling with ADD? Sure seems like it.

Okay, you gave us a terrible example of what you're trying to explain, now drop the dumb shit and show where anyone compared Pope to Self.

This is some stupid shit btw.
I agree with you last statement

LOL. Clean as they come? How would you know that?

Surprising that people still don't realize how this stuff actually works, but since you want to go down this road...how many former Kentucky coaches aren't known cheaters? Sutton, Pitino, Calipari, plus several major infractions decades ago. Maybe you shouldn't be throwing stones.

The funniest Rafturd take of all is probably that the best and most coveted players in the country were routinely passing up money from Adidas/KU to play for Kentucky and Duke. 😂
Who is throwing stones? You made a comparison between Self and Pope, which is perfectly fine. I did the exact same thing.

Self is a known cheater, who was suspended by his school, lost a banner, and as KUs annual rite of passage, is constantly suspending or kicking players off the team. That is how Self runs his program.

Not sure what your issue is with what I stated, as it is all 100% fact.

Reactions: MGO2022 and kyjeff1
Who is throwing stones? You made a comparison between Self and Pope, which is perfectly fine. I did the exact same thing.

Self is a known cheater, who was suspended by his school, lost a banner, and as KUs annual rite of passage, is constantly suspending or kicking players off the team. That is how Self runs his program.

Not sure what your issue is with what I stated, as it is all 100% fact.

But you've had a lot of "known cheaters" coach at your school. Do you denounce your history?

If by "constantly suspending or kicking players off the team," you meant "rarely suspending or kicking players off the team," I agree. But, if you read it on Rafters, it must be true, eh?

LOL. Clean as they come? How would you know that?

Surprising that people still don't realize how this stuff actually works, but since you want to go down this road...how many former Kentucky coaches aren't known cheaters? Sutton, Pitino, Calipari, plus several major infractions decades ago. Maybe you shouldn't be throwing stones.

The funniest Rafturd take of all is probably that the best and most coveted players in the country were routinely passing up money from Adidas/KU to play for Kentucky and Duke. 😂
Calipari? You mean the guy with ZERO NCAA Infractions Calipari? Not my favorite guy, lately, but you're trying again to pass off your opinion as fact.

But you've had a lot of "known cheaters" coach at your school. Do you denounce your history?

If by "constantly suspending or kicking players off the team," you meant "rarely suspending or kicking players off the team," I agree. But, if you read it on Rafters, it must be true, eh?
Well first off, it ain't my history, it's UKs history.

Second, Sutton and the program got what they deserved. Pitino and Cal had no problems while at UK, which is what I care about as a fan. Go ahead and call them cheaters, doesn't bother me in the slightest, as they aren't UKs coach, and both represented UK very well with no issues in both of their tenures.

Third, what is your definition of rare? The widely accepted definition is something that does not happen often. That would not apply to KU as it relates to suspensions/players getting kicked off the team since Self has been at KU. This is widely known across college basketball dude. Just accept it and move on. It's how he operates his program, and it has been proven time and time again. Hence, not rare.

Well first off, it ain't my history, it's UKs history.

Second, Sutton and the program got what they deserved. Pitino and Cal had no problems while at UK, which is what I care about as a fan. Go ahead and call them cheaters, doesn't bother me in the slightest, as they aren't UKs coach, and both represented UK very well with no issues in both of their tenures.

Third, what is your definition of rare? The widely accepted definition is something that does not happen often. That would not apply to KU as it relates to suspensions/players getting kicked off the team since Self has been at KU. This is widely known across college basketball dude. Just accept it and move on. It's how he operates his program, and it has been proven time and time again. Hence, not rare.

The question should be...what's your definition of "constantly?"

I think there's been one incident in over 5 years. That player was immediately dismissed from the team when he was charged. Maybe you think he should've played him, like Illinois and Terrence Shannon? Then he'd have zero suspensions/dismissals in that timeframe.

At some point you need to realize that the exaggerated bullshit on Rafters is exactly that.

And spare me the "had no problems at UK" bit. A lack of NCAA punishments means zilch. You don't need any more proof than the Zion situation. KU gets investigated and charged for discussing Zion's demands, while Duke was never even investigated.

I love how the NCAA transforms from incompetent/inconsistent to the exact opposite when it fits the narrative. 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Calipari? You mean the guy with ZERO NCAA Infractions Calipari? Not my favorite guy, lately, but you're trying again to pass off your opinion as fact.

You want facts? Here's one: There was sworn testimony that Self had no knowledge of Adidas payments.

So the "known cheater" label is an assumption, based on the fact that a few players were caught taking benefits. And if you're going to make that assumption, we can reasonably assume that a guy who left two programs immediately before they got hammered is a "cheater" too.

You want facts? Here's one: There was sworn testimony that Self had no knowledge of Adidas payments.

So the "known cheater" label is an assumption, based on the fact that a few players were caught taking benefits. And if you're going to make that assumption, we can reasonably assume that a guy who left two programs immediately before they got hammered is a "cheater" too.
It would be funny if Arkansas had a Final Four banner vacated.

So you're going with opinion and assumption. Got it.

The question should be: what's your definition of "constantly?"

I think there's been one incident in over 5 years, and that player was immediately dismissed from the team when he was charged. Maybe you think he should've played him, like Illinois and Terrence Shannon? Then he'd have zero suspensions/dismissals in that timeframe.

At some point you're going to have to realize that the exaggerated bullshit on Rafters is exactly that.

And spare me the "had no problems at UK" nonsense. A lack of NCAA punishments means less than nothing. You don't need any more proof than the Zion situation. KU gets investigated and charged for simply discussing Zion's demands, while Duke was never even investigated.

I love how the NCAA transforms from incompetent/inconsistent to the exact opposite when it fits the narrative. 🤣
Yes, UK had no problems while Pitino and Cal were at the helm. Good on them for running a clean program. Sorry you don't like those facts, but there is nothing you can say to refute the above, and nothing you can do to change that fact. So please, keep on blabbering on and on about how the NCAA is out to get KU, as well as your patented references to Rupp Rafters (which you just can never get enough of, it's an absolute obsession of yours...seek help for that dude), and your Duke/Zion infatuation (not sure if you talk more about that or Rupp Rafters).

Bill Self has been a cheat while at KU. That is a fact. If he wasn't, KU wouldn't have suspended him. Also, not sure why you limit suspensions/kickoffs to the last 5 years. Pretty sure Self has been the coach at KU for 20 plus years lol. All years prior don't count?? Haha.

Anyways, you can have the last word, you always need to. Have a good one.

Yes, UK had no problems while Pitino and Cal were at the helm. Good on them for running a clean program. Sorry you don't like those facts, but there is nothing you can say to refute the above, and nothing you can do to change that fact. So please, keep on blabbering on and on about how the NCAA is out to get KU, as well as your patented references to Rupp Rafters (which you just can never get enough of, it's an absolute obsession of yours...seek help for that dude), and your Duke/Zion infatuation (not sure if you talk more about that or Rupp Rafters).

You and the Rafturds keep a spreadsheet of everything that's allegedly happened in Lawrence in the Bill Self era, but I'm obsessed for pointing that out. Makes sense. 🤣

Several Kentucky players were named in the FBI probe. There's proof of a documented payment plan for Ashton Hagans (and a Snapchat video of him flaunting stacks). That's more evidence than you have of Bill Self being aware of payments. Like I mentioned, there's sworn testimony that says he wasn't. Sorry, Sally, can't have it both ways.

For the record, my head isn't buried like yours. Just staying consistent with your logic.

Bill Self has been a cheat while at KU. That is a fact. If he wasn't, KU wouldn't have suspended him. Also, not sure why you limit suspensions/kickoffs to the last 5 years. Pretty sure Self has been the coach at KU for 20 plus years lol. All years prior don't count?? Haha.

Anyways, you can have the last word, you always need to. Have a good one.

I limited it to that because it's hard to remember specific details much further back. I don't keep a spreadsheet like Rafters.

Per Google, the last time a player was suspended was Silvio for the little tussle between KU-K-State.

Carlton Bragg was suspended in 2017 (and later reinstated when security cameras proved he was innocent of the charge).

The only other one I see from the last 15 years is Markieff Morris for shooting an airsoft rifle out of his dorm window.

So if we take out Bragg (who was cleared), that's an average of 1 every 5 years. Only one of which was a serious charge, and even that charge was eventually dropped.

So yeah, the narrative that KU players under Self are constantly doing heinous things is pretty ridiculous and a desperate attempt to force a narrative into reality. 90% of your posts lately have been attacks on KU, mostly based on false narratives. But carry on about how obsessed I am. 😂

You and the Rafturds keep a spreadsheet of everything that's allegedly happened in Lawrence in the Bill Self era, but I'm obsessed for pointing that out. Makes sense. 🤣

Several Kentucky players were named in the FBI probe. There's proof of a documented payment plan for Ashton Hagans (and a Snapchat video of him flaunting stacks). That's more evidence than you have of Bill Self being aware of payments. Like I mentioned, there's sworn testimony that says he wasn't. Sorry, Sally, can't have it both ways.

For the record, my head isn't buried like yours. Just staying consistent with your logic.

I limited it to that because it's hard to remember specific details much further back. I don't keep a spreadsheet like Rafters.

Per Google, the last time a player was suspended was Silvio for the little tussle between KU-K-State.

Carlton Bragg was suspended in 2017 (and later reinstated when security cameras proved he was innocent of the charge).

The only other one I see from the last 15 years is Markieff Morris for shooting an airsoft rifle out of his dorm window.

So if we take out Bragg (who was cleared), that's an average of 1 every 5 years. Only one of which was a serious charge, and even that charge was eventually dropped.

So yeah, the narrative that KU players under Self are constantly doing heinous things is pretty ridiculous and a desperate attempt to force a narrative into reality. 90% of your posts lately have been attacks on KU, mostly based on false narratives. But carry on about how obsessed I am. 😂
Not sure why you’re acting like you're not a "rafturd", you had a profile over there too, but eventually you got outed, because you couldn’t control yourself.

Reactions: MGO2022
10 pages. Minimum.

Afamu loves him some Zion dong.
I heard they got matching tattoos.
https-twitter-com-tyro-investing-868521486.jpg

Another board had a link to a Rafters thread called “Final Four of Arkansas, Kansas, Louisville & Indiana—who are you pulling for & who are you pulling for the least.”

Most of the posts were a variation of “rooting for an asteroid” or rooting hardest against KU.

No Tennesssee, UNC or Duke? More votes for KU than Louisville or Indiana?

Somebody needs to reinstate Jeff so he can remind them that KU isn’t important. 😂🤣

Last edited:
LOL. Another board had a link to a Rafters thread called “Final Four of Arkansas, Kansas, Louisville & Indiana—who are you pulling for & who are you pulling for the least.”

Most of the posts were either a variation of “rooting for an asteroid” or rooting hardest against KU.

No Tennesssee, UNC or Duke? More votes for KU than Louisville or Indiana?

Somebody needs to reinstate Jeff so he can remind them that KU isn’t important. 😂🤣
Pretty simple, to those that live in Kentucky, Louisville and IU are hated just because of they're proximity, Arkansas is on the list because Cal is coaching there and KU is on UK's heels for the all time wins lead, this isn’t hard to figure out.

I mean, it's no different than KU listing KSU, Missouri, UK and Baylor if Bill Self up and took the Baylor job. Even someone as clueless as you can understand the dilemma as a KU fan. Derp derp.

Pretty simple, to those that live in Kentucky, Louisville and IU are hated just because of they're proximity, Arkansas is on the list because Cal is coaching there and KU is on UK's heels for the all time wins lead, this isn’t hard to figure out.

I mean, it's no different than KU listing KSU, Missouri, UK and Baylor if Bill Self up and took the Baylor job. Even someone as clueless as you can understand the dilemma as a KU fan. Derp derp.

So all those comments about hating KU are just code for "we're scared that an unimportant program might add 1-2 wins to their resume and take back a record that we claim doesn't matter anyway?" 😆

Hilarious that you pretend that most of your fans (and yourself) don't hate KU. It's plain to see. Which is why I laugh every time you cry about my "hate" for Kentucky.

Last edited:
LOL. So all those comments about hating KU are just code for "we're scared that a program that's unimportant to us might add 1-2 wins to their resume and take back a record that we claim doesn't matter?" 😆

It's funny that you pretend your fans (and yourself) don't hate KU. It's plain to see. Which is why I laugh every time you cry about my "hate" for Kentucky.
This is the take of a pathetic moron with a dumb agenda.

Nobody is afraid of KU, but if you think UK fans aren't going to converse about the all time wins lead, you're just stupid. Welcome to internet forums and die hard fans.

If it was my list of schools, IU and UofL wouldn’t be on it. I refuse to give that much respect to those two programs, because they don't deserve it.

I would have UCLA, KU, Duke and NC on my list, but it doesn’t take a genius to understand why some UK fans would list the teams you quoted.

Shit, I don't want anyone, BUT UK to win.

You just have to be smart enough to understand what you're reading and who those involved are, apparently you’re not. Get help.

Reactions: MGO2022
This is the take of a pathetic moron with a dumb agenda.

Nobody is afraid of KU, but if you think UK fans aren't going to converse about the all time wins lead, you're just stupid. Welcome to internet forums and die hard fans.

If it was my list of schools, IU and UofL wouldn’t be on it. I refuse to give that much respect to those two programs, because they don't deserve it.

I would have UCLA, KU, Duke and NC on my list, but it doesn’t take a genius to understand why some UK fans would list the teams you quoted.

Shit, I don't want anyone, BUT UK to win.

You just have to be smart enough to understand what you're reading and who those involved are, apparently you’re not. Get help.

Again...the majority of comments were hate toward KU as a program, not "I don't want them to pass us in wins."

Every time KU's mentioned on that board, it triggers a flurry of angry "Jailhawks/Helms/rug" comments. If you actually can't see it, you're a bigger moron than I thought. 😆

Last edited:
Again...the majority of comments were hate toward KU as a program, not "I don't want them to pass us in wins."

Every time KU's mentioned on that board, it triggers a flurry of angry "Jailhawks/Helms/rug" comments. If you actually can't see it, you're a bigger moron than I thought. 😆
Well, if KU didn’t earn the nickname, UK fans wouldn't be saying it.
Again, learn how internet forums work, everyone has an opinion, including you and the fact that you consistently go over to RR to fish for junk to bring here, says more about you than the folks over on RR.

Well, if KU didn’t earn the nickname, UK fans wouldn't be saying it.
Again, learn how internet forums work, everyone has an opinion, including you and the fact that you consistently go over to RR to fish for junk to bring here, says more about you than the folks over on RR.

Speaking of, did you know a UK player was investigated for a rape in a player’s dorm less than 20 years ago?

You labeled KU players rapists when this happened in Lawrence several years ago, so I’m sure you’ll apply the same logic here, right?

Speaking of, did you know a UK player was investigated for a rape in a player’s dorm less than 20 years ago?

You labeled KU players rapists when this happened in Lawrence several years ago, so I’m sure you’ll apply the same logic here, right?
Investigated? Yeah, how'd that turn out? Why did you stop there? Lots of people get investigated, let me know when he gets convicted, I'm sure it will be any minute now. Eyeroll.

I just went and read the thread you are crying about and yeah, you're a huge pussy that's just trying to make it look like UK fans are obsessed with Kansas. GTFOH man, Arkansas, IU and especially UL, were mentioned far more often than Kansas. You simply focused on the few comments about Kansas.

If you can’t handle that level of heckling, you need to sign off the internet permanently.

Jeez, I bet I can scan through a yankees baseball forum and find more hate on UK basketball than you found in that thread. Wow.

Investigated? Yeah, how'd that turn out? Why did you stop there? Lots of people get investigated, let me know when he gets convicted, I'm sure it will be any minute now. Eyeroll.

No KU player has been convicted of rape either, you idiot.

Even Morris's case was dismissed, and no one was ever charged in the 2017 situation. In fact, find me a KU b-ball player that's been convicted of anything.

Thanks for confirming that you have a double standard (and no idea what you're talking about).

Interesting approach. When you hear about an alleged rape at a KU dorm, you automatically label the KU team rapists because some players lived there. When you hear about an alleged rape at a UK dorm and investigation of a UK player, you dismiss it because there wasn't a conviction. Definitely no bias or agenda. 😂🤣

I just went and read the thread you are crying about and yeah, you're a huge pussy that's just trying to make it look like UK fans are obsessed with Kansas. GTFOH man, Arkansas, IU and especially UL, were mentioned far more often than Kansas. You simply focused on the few comments about Kansas.

If you can’t handle that level of heckling, you need to sign off the internet permanently.

Jeez, I bet I can scan through a yankees baseball forum and find more hate on UK basketball than you found in that thread. Wow.

I'm not crying about anything. I'm laughing at you and JC. The KU hate on that board is even more obvious than your own.

Btw, this is coming from the pussy who cries about every little joke I make related to Kentucky?😆

Last edited:
No KU player has been convicted of rape either, you idiot.
Who gives a shit? 1 fvcking dude referred to KU as "the jailhawks" in that thread and that’s all it took for you to jam fabricated sand in your monkey.
Shit, you can't go a day on here without using the work "Raftards", so you're doing something worse on a daily basis than what you're complaining about right now.
Even Morris's case was dismissed, and no one was ever charged in the 2017 situation. In fact, find me a KU b-ball player that's been convicted of anything.
I really don't care, in fact, nobody cares about KU, but obviously UK owns you, because you go over to RR to find dirt every day. That’s called obsession. Get help Karen.
Thanks for confirming that you have a blatant double standard (and no idea what you're talking about).
Says the guy that refers to UK fans as "Raftards" AS you are butthurt because 1 guy posted the word "jailhawks". Get a life.
Interesting approach. When you hear about an alleged rape at a KU dorm, you automatically label the KU team rapists because some players lived there. When you hear about an alleged rape at a UK dorm and investigation of a UK player, you dismiss it because there wasn't a conviction. Definitely no bias or agenda. 😂🤣
"You"? I haven't done shit. KU never crosses my mind at any point unless UK happens to be playing them soon. I never hunt down KU message boards, I never visit KU message boards and I never allow KU to bother me enough to fabricate lies. The bottom line is, some things have happened at KU and a guy held a chair over his head during a brawl and WAS going to use it and some shit did happen with Adidas, but honestly, IDGAF.
I have to own "Kentucky Shame" and I have to own whatever the hell Ashton Hagans was doing with that cash. I don't know what the hell that was, but apparently I have to own it. But here's the thing, you don't know the details of that video either.
To me, the only things that bother me are the unc afam stuff and the Zion and Maggette stuff at duke, because those things were extremely sketchy and with regards to the afam stuff, unc got away with a massive internal scandal that gave them a massive advantage for at least 2 decades.
I don't care about the KU or UL stuff. In fact, I don't agree with UL losing that 2013 title.
I'm not crying about anything. I'm laughing at you and JC. The KU hate on that board is even more obvious than your own.
KU hate? Did you forget that you're the one that went to a UK message board to find a couple of spoonfulls of dirt, then brought it here and blew it out of proportion? This is on you, UK fans didn't do shit. Again, you allowed your obsession with UK to spill over. Get help.
Btw, this is coming from the pussy who cries about every single little joke I make related to Kentucky? Good stuff.😆
Ohhhhh, those are all jokes. Riiiight, jokes, haha, Mr. Funny man has jokes… .very bad jokes at that. Riiiiight.

Who gives a shit? 1 fvcking dude referred to KU as "the jailhawks" in that thread and that’s all it took for you to jam fabricated sand in your monkey.
Shit, you can't go a day on here without using the work "Raftards", so you're doing something worse on a daily basis than what you're complaining about right now.

😂

On every KU-related thread on that board, you'll see "Jailhawks" 10 times, along w/ a lot of other angry words. Can't imagine aiming that kind of rage toward a team I didn't care about. Then again, we're talking about dudes who make death threats to people just for doing their job...

I really don't care, in fact, nobody cares about KU

I really wish you and that meanie JC would stop saying this. It cuts deeply every time. Especially coming from a fan of a team with 1 tourney win in 5 years and 1 title in 25.

Gotta admit, though, I'm intrigued by the new plan. Downgrade at HC, get a lot less talented and even less continuity than before?

e05b4cb8-3825-4533-88e0-610bfad1d636_text.gif

"You"? I haven't done shit. KU never crosses my mind at any point unless UK happens to be playing them soon. I never hunt down KU message boards, I never visit KU message boards and I never allow KU to bother me enough to fabricate lies. The bottom line is, some things have happened at KU and a guy held a chair over his head during a brawl and WAS going to use it and some shit did happen with Adidas, but honestly, IDGAF.

You said KU's had multiple rapists under Self and that I defended rapists. So, by your own logic, you're a defender of rapists. I think I'll go spread a bunch of rumors now about Kentucky's rampant rape problem and let everybody know that you're a rape sympathizer.

😂

On every KU-related thread on that board, you'll see "Jailhawks" 10 times, along w/ a lot of other angry words. Can't imagine aiming that kind of rage toward a team I didn't care about. Then again, we're talking about dudes who make death threats to people just for doing their job...
Cry me a damn river. Who gives a shit? Duke, UL, IU, TN, unc and UConn wpuld all get the same comments. If you can’t take a few jabs, then don't fvcking go over there. It obviously bothers you, but that's a you problem, you're the idiot that chooses to go over there. What did you expect to find, love letters about KU? WTF man?
I really wish you and that meanie JC would stop saying this. It cuts deeply every time. Especially coming from a fan of a team with 1 tourney win in 5 years and 1 title in 25.
Then grow a pair of balls, Dorothy.
Gotta admit, though, I'm intrigued by the new plan. Downgrade at HC, get a lot less talented and even less continuity than before?

e05b4cb8-3825-4533-88e0-610bfad1d636_text.gif
I believe Pope is an upgrade in a lot of areas. You guys are giving Cal way too much credit. He is obviously still fooling you guys with his salesman bullshit. Yeah, he got more "talent", but after the 2016 class, that talent was all potential, just dudes with measurables and no current game. Mix that with Cal's lack of preperation, in-game coaching and players (draft picks) first bullshit and you get 1 NCAAT win in 5 years. So what's the point of getting talent if you're not winning with it? Only an idiot loses 10 games with the roster he just had. Give me seniors and a bigtime offense and it looks to me like Pope has that same thpught process. I'm not sure why you think Pope is a terrible coach.
You said KU's had multiple rapists under Self and that I defended rapists. So, by your own logic, you're a defender of rapists. I think I'll go spread a bunch of rumors now about Kentucky's rampant rape problem and let everybody know that you're a rape sympathizer.
Do you need a hose to wash the sand out? Pussy.

Cry me a damn river. Who gives a shit? Duke, UL, IU, TN, unc and UConn wpuld all get the same comments. If you can’t take a few jabs, then don't fvcking go over there. It obviously bothers you, but that's a you problem, you're the idiot that chooses to go over there. What did you expect to find, love letters about KU? WTF man?

Then grow a pair of balls, Dorothy.

I believe Pope is an upgrade in a lot of areas. You guys are giving Cal way too much credit. He is obviously still fooling you guys with his salesman bullshit. Yeah, he got more "talent", but after the 2016 class, that talent was all potential, just dudes with measurables and no current game. Mix that with Cal's lack of preperation, in-game coaching and players (draft picks) first bullshit and you get 1 NCAAT win in 5 years. So what's the point of getting talent if you're not winning with it? Only an idiot loses 10 games with the roster he just had. Give me seniors and a bigtime offense and it looks to me like Pope has that same thpught process. I'm not sure why you think Pope is a terrible coach.

Do you need a hose to wash the sand out? Pussy.

Knowing you, you probably missed the sarcasm. Imagine calling me a pussy after spending every day sobbing about my posting. 🤣

You confuse laughter for tears a lot. It's just fun to point out how hypocritical and bitter you clowns are.

Knowing you, you probably missed the sarcasm. Imagine calling me a pussy after spending every day sobbing about my posting. 🤣

You confuse laughter for tears a lot. It's just fun to point out how hypocritical and bitter you clowns are.
Everything you post is either an accusation, a modified (twisted version of what was really said), UK hate, or sarcasm, so yeah, we ALLLLLL get it.

• Haha
Reactions: JC for 3
ADVERTISEMENT