ADVERTISEMENT

Biggest Homer Here

When I’m waking up in the morning I’ll grab the iPad and peruse through a site or two. This morning I woke up and thought “Let’s see what @kyjeff1 & @ExitFlagger have cooking for us today.” When I look at the thread titles and scan to see who left the last comment, if it’s one of those 2 I know it’s going to be good! jumpingsmile

Starts my day off with a good chuckle.

When I’m waking up in the morning I’ll grab the iPad and peruse through a site or two. This morning I woke up and thought “Let’s see what @kyjeff1 & @ExitFlagger have cooking for us today.” When I look at the thread titles and scan to see who left the last comment, if it’s one of those 2 I know it’s going to be good! jumpingsmile

He’s like a hamster on a wheel, all I have to do is steer him into it and get it moving for him, then he's off and running.

Trust me, I'm laughing my ass off too. 🤣

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT