ADVERTISEMENT

Biggest Homer Here

If a thread is about UK, you're like a moth to a flame. It is you, showing up per usual, flapping gums and trying to bring KU into it. You trying to deny this is comical.

If I cared to take the time, I could prove that I don't even respond to 80% of UK-related threads here, and barely post in most of the others. I could also prove that UK fans are far more likely to swarm to a KU-related thread than I am to a Kentucky thread.

But if did that, would you stop crying or admit that you're full of crap? Of course not.

I have no issue with Kentucky fans who aren’t illogical douchebags. Maybe you and Jeff should work on not being illogical douchebags?

• Haha
Reactions: winin11 and kyjeff1
Again, your lack of self awareness is astounding. You've convinced yourself with your own bullshit.

Is this your first rodeo on a message board?

It’s pretty simple. What you see is either: a disagreement with d-bags like you or typical message board banter.

This board hasn’t exactly been setting records for traffic, and when traffic slows down, it becomes about 75% Kentucky fans. Imagine expecting people to never comment in topics related to Kentucky, or expecting your boastful fanbase to be immune to the same banter that every other fanbase sees. 🤣

Funny thing is, I’ve been biting my tongue lately. I’ve made very few cracks about Pope or Kentucky in general, outside of an exchange or two with Jeffy. If the roles were reversed and I was hyping the hire of Danny Manning and a roster full of moderately rated transfers with zero continuity, I’d be getting ripped to shreds by your type.

Frankly, whiny Rafturds like you and Jeff deserve to catch more shit, not less. You give other Kentucky fans a bad rap.

Again, your lack of self awareness is astounding. You've convinced yourself with your own bullshit.
He’s gotta be hell to live with. He’s obviously a narcissist, but he's also oblivious to that fact, even though I bet everyone in his life has told him he's a narcissist.

Reactions: JC for 3
Is this your first rodeo on a message board?

It’s pretty simple. What you see is either: a disagreement with d-bags like you or typical message board banter.

This board hasn’t exactly been setting records for traffic, and when traffic slows down, it becomes about 75% Kentucky fans. Imagine expecting people to never comment in topics related to Kentucky, or expecting your boastful fanbase to be immune to the same banter that every other fanbase sees. 🤣

Funny thing is, I’ve been biting my tongue lately. I’ve made very few cracks about Pope or Kentucky in general, outside of an exchange or two with Jeffy. If the roles were reversed and I was hyping the hire of Danny Manning and a roster full of moderately rated transfers with zero continuity, I’d be getting ripped to shreds by your type.

Frankly, whiny Rafturds like you and Jeff deserve to catch more shit, not less. You give other Kentucky fans a bad rap.
Been on message boards since the 90's and you are in a special class of losers joining the likes of Zipp and SmokeyPearl. Congrats.... I guess... if that's what you were after.

Despite your rationalizing in your above post, you still fail to get the message. In your 'if Manning were hired at KU' scenario.... No, you wouldn't be getting ripped to shreds by me. You know why?
KU IS NOT THAT IMPORTANT.

Been on message boards since the 90's and you are in a special class of losers joining the likes of Zipp and SmokeyPearl. Congrats.... I guess... if that's what you were after.

Despite your rationalizing in your above post, you still fail to get the message. In your 'if Manning were hired at KU' scenario.... No, you wouldn't be getting ripped to shreds by me. You know why?

LOL. No, fool, YOU don't get the message. Dumb posts like this are exactly why you catch shit and why you deserve to catch more than you do. You're no different than the desperate Broncos fans that pretend they don't care about the Chiefs. Nobody's buying it and it only makes you look (more) like a two year old.

I don't know who those posters are, but I'm betting they think you're in a special class of loser. Just like Rocky does. See how that works? Apparently not.

Last edited:
He’s gotta be hell to live with. He’s obviously a narcissist, but he's also oblivious to that fact, even though I bet everyone in his life has told him he's a narcissist.

One of us is definitely oblivious. 😆

LOL. No, fool, YOU don't get the message. Dumb posts like this are exactly why you catch shit and why you deserve to catch more than you do. You're no different than the desperate Broncos fans that pretend they don't care about the Chiefs. Nobody's buying it and it only makes you look (more) like a two year old.

I don't know who those posters are, but I'm betting they think you're in a special class of loser. Just like Rocky does. See how that works? No, apparently not.
Rocky can hardly put two sentences together and drawing a comparison between KU and the Chiefs is beyond ridiculous, but by all means, you do you.

Rocky can hardly put two sentences together and drawing a comparison between KU and the Chiefs is beyond ridiculous, but by all means, you do you.

Rocky would probably say the same about you. That's what message board "enemies" do.

Why is that beyond ridiculous?

I've told you....multiple times....

LOL. Imagine a grown man actually thinking this is a rational take. 🤣 😂

Can you articulate why KU is unimportant and less important to its sport than KC? Or do you want to concede that you're exactly the type of loser troll that you accuse me of being?

LOL. Imagine a grown man actually thinking this is a rational take. 🤣 😂

Can you articulate why KU is unimportant and less important to its sport than KC? Or do you want to concede that you're exactly the type of loser troll that you accuse me of being?
You just keep swinging and missing.

Hopefully, this is the last time I need to explain this. Your incessant habit of jumping into any given thread that is about UK and doing your usual gum flapping about KU is the issue here. Whether it's Jeff or me or whoever is calling you out on it is beside the point. Your constant KU-based drivel in these kinds of threads is pointless and it just continues to make you look like a sad, attention-starved KU homer. You're simply the buzzing little fly in the room and you get all worked up when Jeff or I grab the fly swatter.

Unless its directly about KU, which isn't seen here all that often, nobody's asking for your two cents.

Why?

Because KU IS NOT THAT IMPORTANT.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
You just keep swinging and missing.

Hopefully, this is the last time I need to explain this. Your incessant habit of jumping into any given thread that is about UK and doing your usual gum flapping about KU is the issue here. Whether it's Jeff or me or whoever is calling you out on it is beside the point. Your constant KU-based drivel in these kinds of threads is pointless and it just continues to make you look like a sad, attention-starved KU homer. You're simply the buzzing little fly in the room and you get all worked up when Jeff or I grab the fly swatter.

Unless its directly about KU, which isn't seen here all that often, nobody's asking for your two cents.

Why?

Because KU IS NOT THAT IMPORTANT.

"all worked up"

"sad, attention-starved homer"

Could you possibly project more? 🤣

Even your DERRRP KU IS NOT IMPORTANT bit is 100% projection from an insecure fan. I get that having 1 title in 25 years, 1 tourney win in 5, plus multiple NIT/losing seasons has caused serious damage to Kentucky's relevance, but you don't need to take it out on me, lil guy.

"all worked up"

"sad, attention-starved homer"

Could you possibly project more? 🤣

Even your DERRRP KU IS NOT IMPORTANT bit is 100% projection from an insecure fan. I get that having 1 title in 25 years, 1 tourney win in 5, plus multiple NIT/losing seasons has caused serious damage to Kentucky's relevance, but you don't need to take it out on me, lil guy.
...and the rant ends again in timeframes. So predictable.

It's a case of mind over matter with you, Peewee. I don't mind because you (and KU) don't matter.

Last edited:
Reactions: kyjeff1 and MGO2022
...and the rant ends again in timeframes. So predictable.

It's a case of mind of matter with you, Peewee. I don't mind because you (and KU) don't matter.

Almost as predictable as you moving the goalposts to whatever fits your argument. 😆

The only way you could argue it's ridiculous to compare KU/Chiefs is to only look at the last few years, since both have 4 titles and KU's been way more consistent throughout history. Sounds a little like...timeframing. Just the latest proof that you're a walking contradiction.

Btw, do you think anyone cares how much their program allegedly matters to you personally? LOL. Now why don't you prove that you don't care and get lost?

Almost as predictable as you moving the goalposts to whatever fits your argument. 😆

The only way you could argue it's ridiculous to compare KU/Chiefs is to only look at the last few years, since both have 4 titles and KU's been way more consistent throughout history. Sounds a little like...timeframing. Just the latest proof that you're a walking contradiction.

Btw, do you think anyone cares how much their program allegedly matters to you personally? LOL. Now why don't you prove that you don't care and get lost?
I didn’t know they had the internet in Kansas.

Wild, eh? Imagine all the things you’ll discover when you leave momma’s basement one day!
hello-there.gif

I've been proving all along how much I don't care when I tell you KU IS NOT THAT IMPORTANT. (Just like your drivel in every UK-related thread where nobody cares for your input)

So in closing, piss off, peewee.

I've been proving all along how much I don't care when I tell you KU IS NOT THAT IMPORTANT. (Just like your drivel in every UK-related thread where nobody cares for your input)

So in closing, piss off, peewee.

And I've been proving that I don't care about Kentucky by telling you that I don't care. See the problem with your logic, killer? 🤣

Again, even if KU weren't important to you, why would I give a ****?

Btw, you know what says "not that important?" Having to settle for a coach who's accomplished nothing after all your top options said no thanks. 😂

And I've been proving that I don't care about Kentucky by telling you that I don't care. See the problem with your logic, killer? 🤣

Again, even if KU weren't important to you, why would I give a ****?

Btw, you know what says "not that important?" Having to settle for a coach who's accomplished nothing after all your top options said no thanks. 😂
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: MGO2022
Jeff, not only are you the biggest homer on this board, you might even be the biggest homer from RR. I decided to see what they're saying about Kentucky's roster, and here's what I found:

We have no one to take his man off the dribble and create his own shot. This is what people mean by scorers. If you want to open up the ability to hit threes you gotta have a guy who can draw attention by getting to the rim.

There’s a basic lack in logic to say, “Kentucky didn’t win with “dudes” the last five years so the answer is to play without “dudes’”
That’s like failing to win the Kentucky Derby five straight years with elite thoroughbreds, so deciding to try it with a plow horse. Try something else, yes, which Kentucky is, but try it with dudes.

A lot of good role players. However, you need someone (an alpha) who can takeover the game in stretches. We do not have anyone like that right now.

What successful programs DON’T have studs? You can be a fan and not be blind at the same time.

It's not going to be a Cal offense, but even coaches with systems need All-SEC level players. Right now, there's not a player on this roster that averaged over 15 points a game last year, and most of them are from mid-majors.

Yes we had dudes. No we didn't win with them. But you STILL NEED DUDES to win. Ask Uconn.

Zero interest in Cal to be back, nor was it a shot at Pope. However, what successful balanced team doesn't have a star player?

That team had a stud scorer. This team doesn’t. You can’t put 5 guys on the perimeter there’s gotta be more to it than that getting into the lane and getting to the rim is an absolute must. Pope has assembled a team reliant on at least one guy like that really he needs two.

I’m just not sure we have that kind of ceiling as our roster stands right now. It’s fairly well balanced, yes, but ultimately made up of 3rd-5th year players who were 2nd and 3rd options at their past schools.

I’m extremely concerned about our Guard play. College basketball has always been a Guards game and we project to have just okay guards next year. The lack of an elite PG that excels at dribble penetration (think Mark Sears) would be my primary critique.

Were you banned because you were too much of a delusional homer for even that crew to deal with? 😂

Jeff, not only are you the biggest homer on this board, you might even be the biggest homer from RR. I decided to see what they're saying about Kentucky's roster, and here's what I found:

We have no one to take his man off the dribble and create his own shot. This is what people mean by scorers. If you want to open up the ability to hit threes you gotta have a guy who can draw attention by getting to the rim.

There’s a basic lack in logic to say, “Kentucky didn’t win with “dudes” the last five years so the answer is to play without “dudes’”
That’s like failing to win the Kentucky Derby five straight years with elite thoroughbreds, so deciding to try it with a plow horse. Try something else, yes, which Kentucky is, but try it with dudes.

A lot of good role players. However, you need someone (an alpha) who can takeover the game in stretches. We do not have anyone like that right now.

What successful programs DON’T have studs? You can be a fan and not be blind at the same time.

It's not going to be a Cal offense, but even coaches with systems need All-SEC level players. Right now, there's not a player on this roster that averaged over 15 points a game last year, and most of them are from mid-majors.

Yes we had dudes. No we didn't win with them. But you STILL NEED DUDES to win. Ask Uconn.

Zero interest in Cal to be back, nor was it a shot at Pope. However, what successful balanced team doesn't have a star player?

That team had a stud scorer. This team doesn’t. You can’t put 5 guys on the perimeter there’s gotta be more to it than that getting into the lane and getting to the rim is an absolute must. Pope has assembled a team reliant on at least one guy like that really he needs two.

I’m just not sure we have that kind of ceiling as our roster stands right now. It’s fairly well balanced, yes, but ultimately made up of 3rd-5th year players who were 2nd and 3rd options at their past schools.

I’m extremely concerned about our Guard play. College basketball has always been a Guards game and we project to have just okay guards next year. The lack of an elite PG that excels at dribble penetration (think Mark Sears) would be my primary critique.

Were you banned because you were too much of a delusional homer for even that crew to deal with? 😂
Homers don't compliment other programs. I've complimented Bill Self and Kansas multiple times, you know this to be true.

Also, I have said multiple negative comments about UK, it's AD and especially the coach they had.

Yeah, I defend UK, because damn, UK gets constantly attacked on here.

This is another example of you not knowing what a homer is. you are the exact definition of a homer. You will defend KU and Bill Self no matter what.

You’re also pathetic as fvck. You constantly go over to UK message boards to find dirt and you're always so ate up with anything being said about Kansas over there. Your obsession is so bad that you made a profile on RR and pretended to be a UK fan, but eventually your homerism couldn't stand it and you outed yourself. You’re pretty pathetic.

Visiting a KU message board doesn't even cross my mind, but I'M THE HOMER???? No.

Homers don't compliment other programs. I've complimented Bill Self and Kansas multiple times, you know this to be true.

Also, I have said multiple negative comments about UK, it's AD and especially the coach they had.

This is another example of you not knowing what a homer is. you are the exact definition of a homer. You will defend KU and Bill Self no matter what.

You’re also pathetic as fvck. You constantly go over to UK message boards to find dirt and you're always so ate up with anything being said about Kansas over there. Your obsession is so bad that you made a profile on RR and pretended to be a UK fan, but eventually your homerism couldn't stand it and you outed yourself. You’re pretty pathetic.

Visiting a KU message board doesn't even cross my mind, but I'M THE HOMER???? No.
I hate to interrupt one of y'all's endless arguments, but I don't think either of you are homers as I define it. I think y'all are just passionate fans. Neither of you are blind regarding CBB or opponents, but you are biased for your team as any solid fan is.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
I hate to interrupt one of y'all's endless arguments, but I don't think either of you are homers as I define it. I think y'all are just passionate fans. Neither of you are blind regarding CBB or opponents, but you are biased for your team as any solid fan is.
Hate to disagree with the great Della, but I have to in this case. That guy is the very definition of a homer.
The next time he compliments another power 5 program, will be the first time.

Hate to disagree with the great Della, but I have to in this case. That guy is the very definition of a homer.
No, he is not and I'll tell you why. A homer can see no fault in their team and he can see weakness and faults at KU. He loves to talk CBB and on this board UK threads out number others by a large margin. If Duke or UNC posted tons of threads Exit would be there too. Exit can enter a non team thread about a neutral subject and he will be attacked by UK fans. There appears to be a rivalry going between y'all but it is not all on him.

I think you are both knowledgeable fans and I like you both because you love your teams and because y'all aren't vulgar at least not directed at me.

This is one of the funniest tactics of yours. "Ignore the fact that I routinely spew nonsense like 'Kansas is not important' and call Bill Self a choker...because once every 6 months I post a 'compliment.' 🤣

You can be insanely biased and still occasionally acknowledge others' accomplishments. I can't imagine someone being such a childish hater that they literally never acknowledge anything positive about another team, but I guess that's the culture you're used to.

Yeah--you're a Kentucky homer, not a Calipari homer. Although I'm damn well sure you were 5 years ago.

So if I respond to attacks on KU, I'm the biggest homer ever, but ranting for 75 pages whenever someone doesn't kiss Kentucky's ass isn't homerism. All righty then. Thanks for clearing that up.

Btw, I'm betting that KU is attacked more than Kentucky on here. 99% of the attacks on Kentucky (and the most vicious ones) come from SEC fans like USC/Auburn. Yet for some reason I'm the one that you cry about daily. Go figure.

As usual, you've got it backwards. There's nothing you won't defend about Kentucky outside of Calipari, and he's gone. You've been pounding out daily essays about how great your middling transfers are like your life depends on it. You even claimed that several of them are elite. But yeah, no homerism.😆

Homerism is excessive bias. Not defensiveness. If some fool (can't remember who...) tries to blame Bill Self for an alleged rape committed by an Illinois player, and I jump to his defense, that's not homerism. That's called setting the record straight.

Do you see a difference between that and refusing to acknowledge the possibility that Hagans wasn't flaunting fake money, or claiming that Ivisic was a better player than Hunter Dickinson?

Nope...I rarely go there and that's the God's honest truth. And when I do, it's for about 5 minutes before I get bored. But since you weasels can't stop crying and playing victim, I'm thinking of leaning into the reputation you've created for me and becoming what you claim I am. You want an obsessed hater? I can show you what an obsessed hater looks like. 🤣

Last edited:

LOL. Are we talking about hater or homer? You seem to be confused about the difference.

Not sure how you wouldn't fall under both categories. Every day you're not just hating on other teams, but spewing irrational nonsense about them. Bashing Arkansas's talented roster. Trashing the ACC. Slamming Dickinson and the rest of a roster that's widely ranked #1. Disrespecting Gonzaga and Creighton by lumping them in with other midmajors. Calling the Big East a midmajor conference. On and on.

Meanwhile, I've been praising Dan Hurley since before he'd won a title, praised and defended Scott Drew numerous times (pretty sure I've defended him against you). I've defended Few and Gonzaga, Creighton (vs you), and complimented Alabama, Tennessee, Otzelberger/Iowa St, etc.

Oh, and remember when I said that Kentucky had the most talented roster in the country last year? By your logic, that alone removes me from the category of Kentucky hater. Right? I gave them a compliment. 😂

No, he is not and I'll tell you why. A homer can see no fault in their team and he can see weakness and faults at KU. He loves to talk CBB and on this board UK threads out number others by a large margin. If Duke or UNC posted tons of threads Exit would be there too. Exit can enter a non team thread about a neutral subject and he will be attacked by UK fans. There appears to be a rivalry going between y'all but it is not all on him.

I think you are both knowledgeable fans and I like you both because you love your teams and because y'all aren't vulgar at least not directed at me.
Meh, he’s the homerist homer on this board.

This is one of the funniest tactics of yours. "Ignore the fact that I routinely spew nonsense like 'Kansas is not important' and call Bill Self a choker...because once every 6 months I post a 'compliment.' 🤣
You bring that shit on yourself, you act like you're a fvcking choir boy that sat quietly before being attacked. Give me a break.
You can be insanely biased and still occasionally acknowledge others' accomplishments. I can't imagine someone being such a childish hater that they literally never acknowledge anything positive about another team, but I guess that's the culture you're used to.
You’re the only one I see getting called a homer by multiple posters from different fanbases. That should be your first clue.
Yeah--you're a Kentucky homer, not a Calipari homer. Although I'm damn well sure you were 5 years ago.
Yup, before Calipari turned into a complete asshat, I liked him. He decided to use UK as an NBA farm system, then shit on the fans. No thank you.
LOL. So if I respond to attacks on KU, I'm the biggest homer ever, but ranting for 75 pages every time someone doesn't kiss Kentucky's ass enough isn't homerism. Thanks for clearing that up.
More exaggerative bullshit
Btw, I'm relatively sure that KU is attacked more than Kentucky on here,
You're kidding, right?
especially considering half the regular posters are Kentucky fans. 99% of the attacks on Kentucky (and by far the most vicious ones) come from SEC fans like USC/Auburn. Yet for some reason I'm the one that you cry about daily. Go figure.
You don’t cry, not sure where that came from, but you always bring the UK hate hammer with you and in most cases, it's uncalled for and ruins threads.
As usual, you've got it backwards. There's literally nothing you won't defend about Kentucky outside of Calipari...and he's gone. You've been pounding out daily essays about how great your middling transfers are like your life depends on it. You even claimed that several of them are elite. 😆
What should I not be defending? What did UK do that needed to be defended?
Homerism is excessive bias. Not being defensive. If some fool (can't remember who...) tries to blame Bill Self for an alleged rape committed by an Illinois player, and I jump to his defense, that's not homerism. That's called setting the record straight.
You have defended legit rape by multiple KU players and the chair incident, don't lie, you did.
Do you see a difference between that and refusing to acknowledge the possibility that Hagans wasn't flaunting fake money, or claiming that Ivisic was a better player than Hunter Dickinson?
Ivisic will be a better player than Hunter. Ivisic is a freshman, Hunter is a senior, do you understand what the word potential means?
Nothing happened to Hagans, you would have a point if accusations were actually made.
Nope...I rarely go there and that's the God's honest truth. And when I do, it's for about 5 minutes before I get bored. But since you weasels can't stop crying and playing victim, I'm thinking of leaning into the reputation you've created for me and becoming what you claim I am. You want an obsessed hater? I can show you what an obsessed hater looks like. 🤣
Dude, you just posted a bunch of quotes you got from RR earpier today. Just stop.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT