ADVERTISEMENT

BIG 10 POWER RANKINGS

Was that ever not obvious? Took you that long to figure it out?
Well yeah, in the 15 or so posts I’ve seen from you, I’ve never seen you actually post about Indiana until now, it’s just constant bashing and obsessing of Purdue. Kinda weird but you do you broseph.

Wisconsin/Nebraska/Michigan

Maryland/Purdue/Indiana/Ohio State

Minnesota

Michigan State/Iowa/Illinois

Northwestern/Penn State

Rutgers
IU is easily above all 3 of those teams. Keep sleeping on them. They didn’t even have their Sr co-captain and 2 best 3 point shooters in the demolition of Marquette. Sweet dreams.

Reactions: SloppyHopkins
With Purdue having the best player in the country i guarantee we'll always be near the top.

IU is easily above all 3 of those teams. Keep sleeping on them. They didn’t even have their Sr co-captain and 2 best 3 point shooters in the demolition of Marquette. Sweet dreams.

Im not all that sure that Marquette is actually good this year. They dont play defense and lost a high usage offensive player.

Yes, but possibly two tournament teams for Iowa already.

UConn sucks

If someone said you had to cut your dick off if you lost a game and your choices were:

@Villanova
vs Holy Cross

Or

Neutral vs Oregon
Neutral vs UConn

Most would pick the second group

Im not all that sure that Marquette is actually good this year. They dont play defense and lost a high usage offensive player.
And returned two: Howard and Hauser; combined for 34 ppg last year. Also added a Top 50 kid in Joey Hauser. Howrd is dropping 23ppg this year(20ppg last year). Sam Hauser is on par with last year(14ppg). His brother, Joey, a top 50 recruit, is chiming in at 11ppg.

Marquette is good. Bad defensively. But they can score. NCAAT team.

And returned two: Howard and Hauser; combined for 34 ppg last year. Also added a Top 50 kid in Joey Hauser. Howrd is dropping 23ppg this year(20ppg last year). Sam Hauser is on par with last year(14ppg). His brother, Joey, a top 50 recruit, is chiming in at 11ppg.

Marquette is good. Bad defensively. But they can score. NCAAT team.

They very well may be Borden. Or they might not be. Profound, I know. Point is, they arent a lock. Team doesnt play any defense just like they didnt last year and missed the tournament despite scoring a lot of points.

Purdue dumptrucked them at Marquette last year so I'd know.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
They very well may be Borden. Or they might not be. Profound, I know. Point is, they arent a lock. Team doesnt play any defense just like they didnt last year and missed the tournament despite scoring a lot of points.

Very possible. They're a good team. At least offensively. I still think they make the NCAAT.

I know its fun trying to discredit an IU win; not saying YOU are. But IU handled a good, quite possible NCAAT team, in Marquette. Especially defensively. Phinisee totally locked up Howard---Who might be the POY in the BE. Slice it how you want---IU dismantled a decent/good team in Marquette.

Reactions: SNU0821
Oh well. Beating a 10-1 Ohio State on the road by double digits will look better than beating an Ohio State that just lost to Maryland.

Reactions: SNU0821
Very possible. They're a good team. At least offensively. I still think they make the NCAAT.

I know its fun trying to discredit an IU win; not saying YOU are. But IU handled a good, quite possible NCAAT team, in Marquette. Especially defensively. Phinisee totally locked up Howard---Who might be the POY in the BE. Slice it how you want---IU dismantled a decent/good team in Marquette.

Yeah agree to degree here. Thats what some of these dummies that go around quoting me trying to pick an argument all the time forgets, that its ok to disagree.

UConn sucks

If someone said you had to cut your dick off if you lost a game and your choices were:

@Villanova
vs Holy Cross

Or

Neutral vs Oregon
Neutral vs UConn

Most would pick the second group

Insert absurd gif here
Srsly wtf

It's just hard to see who else might win the auto-bid........

Did you see Michigan go on the road and beat top 10 Villanova by 30?
Time to become a huuuuuuge Nova fan.

Go Wildcats
(or something whatever)

Did you see Michigan go on the road and beat top 10 Villanova by 30?
Same Top 10 Villanova that just lost at home to Furman? Or is there another Villanova we should be aware of?

Michigan looks good. But I mean, OSU has went on the road an beaten Cincy and Creighton. That ain't shoddy work my man.

Same Top 10 Villanova that just lost at home to Furman? Or is there another Villanova we should be aware of?

Michigan looks good. But I mean, OSU has went on the road an beaten Cincy and Creighton. That ain't shoddy work my man.

Villanova ****ed us

I want that win to look great
Still could. But with how the Big 10 has looked so far, I'd say Michigan's gonna have a lot more opportunities for "great wins". Plus, you guys have UNC coming up as well. I still feel by the end of the year, that win @ Nova will look good.

Reactions: KisteK
Still could. But with how the Big 10 has looked so far, I'd say Michigan's gonna have a lot more opportunities for "great wins". Plus, you guys have UNC coming up as well. I still feel by the end of the year, that win @ Nova will look good.

Yeah winning the B1G will be nice

And honestly what I was speaking to was the general State of both programs

Michigan could very well end up with a better record this year but barring transfers OSU brings back much of their core from this year and adds three top 50 guys as it stands.

As I said in the other thread depth in the frontcourt will be an issue for OSU this year.

And honestly what I was speaking to was the general State of both programs

Michigan could very well end up with a better record this year but barring transfers OSU brings back much of their core from this year and adds three top 50 guys as it stands.

As I said in the other thread depth in the frontcourt will be an issue for OSU this year.
OSU is going to be good for quite some time. Holtman can coach---that we knew. But his recruiting has been really good. And that was the question mark.

Question answered.

Not trying to be a buzzkill ITT but nobody really knows jack right now except the conference hasn't crapped the RPI bed yet like last year at this time.

It is fun reading this thread, though - everybody is bickering about who's better instead of who's worse.

Reactions: stakesarehigh
Not trying to be a buzzkill ITT but nobody really knows jack right now except the conference hasn't crapped the RPI bed yet like last year at this time.

It is fun reading this thread, though - everybody is bickering about who's better instead of who's worse.

We still have the ACC challenge to completely shit the bed in at least

Reactions: Ameoba Offense
At the very least, it seems like it will be a fair fight this year. Last year at this time, I think everyone knew it was going to be a bloodbath.

Until the last two years the BIG had been fairing decent in the last decade

Pretty much since the ACC expanded and it wasn't such a cherry pick deal.

ADVERTISEMENT