ADVERTISEMENT

Best looking WCBB players

This is Caitlin Clark from Iowa, nation's leading scorer. Just a freshman though.....

0e91fba3a1db5d2ea76a11f111442c.jpg

Reactions: cdbearde
Buekers is going to stomp on the Hawkettes.

Paige_Bueckers_flexing.jpg
Bueckers won't. The rest of their Harlem Globetrotters team will though.

I watched the Maryland game in the BTT finals. I know what's coming. Don't even care. Women's basketball is what it is at this point and Auriemma doesn't care that people like him and that crazy b**** at Baylor helped make it what it is in the eyes of casual viewers just sayin............

the craziest thing about women’s hoops to me is that their rarely seems to be big upsets.

I remember when Louisville(4 seed) knocked off Baylor with Griner and the announcers were calling it one of the biggest upsets in women’s history. Granted Griner is basically female AD, but still on the men’s tourney if a four knocks off a 1 no one bats an eye, seemingly.

NC state has a few cuties. Light skinned sg and Latino pg looked pretty cute during their game vs USF

that’s your cue @bMORE607

jk man my bad on the outlash earlier. Rough week.

Reactions: bMORE607
NC state has a few cuties. Light skinned sg and Latino pg looked pretty cute during their game vs USF

that’s your cue @bMORE607

jk man my bad on the outlash earlier. Rough week.
This is a national board. Apologies or anything resembling such are an irreversible show of weakness. You owe no apologies.

• Haha
Reactions: ExitFlagger
Easy leeroy jethro Gibbs.

Not being able to admit/realize you made a mistake and not apologizing for said mistake is a sign of idiocy, imho.

And ur obv not familiar with my track record of being flat out wrong about stuff I thought was right 😂

Bueckers won't. The rest of their Harlem Globetrotters team will though.

I watched the Maryland game in the BTT finals. I know what's coming. Don't even care. Women's basketball is what it is at this point and Auriemma doesn't care that people like him and that crazy b**** at Baylor helped make it what it is in the eyes of casual viewers just sayin............

She's a team player. Buekers could easily score 10 more points per game but she prefers to distribute. Only in close games does she put the team on her back.

FWIW, I think Stanford is going to win it all this year.

I’m hoping Louisville can finally break through, but I don’t see it happening unfortunately.

I like UConn to win it personally, buekers is amazing and dude was spot on about making her teammates better. Plus aren’t they on a mini drought for their standards

I’m hoping Louisville can finally break through, but I don’t see it happening unfortunately.

I like UConn to win it personally, buekers is amazing and dude was spot on about making her teammates better. Plus aren’t they on a mini drought for their standards

They need to rebuild the Big East.
We will see but I wouldn't be surprised if Baylor beats them in the E8.
Their issue is lack of competition during the season.

No dispute here. They usually load up OOC like Gonzaga men’s but not the same chances this year.

I actually dislike UConn bc I like parity, but can’t help but respect what they have had going on for my whole life seemingly.

This year could have some upsets.
Hottest team is on the 2 line

It is a top heavy sport. Never going to get a huge auidence because the games kinda suck.

No more top heavy than college football. I think there has been more schools in the women's final four over the past five years than in the college football playoff.

Reactions: Villian07
No dispute here. They usually load up OOC like Gonzaga men’s but not the same chances this year.

I actually dislike UConn bc I like parity, but can’t help but respect what they have had going on for my whole life seemingly.

I was feeling pretty good that Michigan's men's basketball has now made the Sweet 16 four years in a row. Then I read than the UConn women have made the Sweet 16 TWENTY SEVEN years in a row.

Reactions: Villian07
Damn I still ain’t quite got it. That link is crutch field, the other ncstate cutie I noticed during their game. She has a diff haircut now though, still sexy imo.

She's a team player. Buekers could easily score 10 more points per game but she prefers to distribute. Only in close games does she put the team on her back.

FWIW, I think Stanford is going to win it all this year.
And Clark leads the country in assists and assists per game............

It's just that the talent around her is not the same as the talent around Bueckers.

I don't watch much women's basketball but heard Kim Mulkey say she believes she has her best defense ever. They have been mudholing everyone recently.

If I had to bet. I would throw money on them. If someone does knock them off. I think it might be S Carolina. They have been inching closer and closer every year

No offense to Mulkey, and I don’t know a player on the roster, but unless they got someone like griner downlow, then they don’t have their best defense ever. Griner alone was that big of a difference maker on the defensive end imo.

Like I said, she was female AD

But I know Baylor’s had a solid program for quite a while.

It really is like college football, same 5-6 teams each year seemingly.

ADVERTISEMENT