ADVERTISEMENT

Best looking WCBB players

Figured UF would have a decent looking player or two.

Cyndee Kinslow

KinslowCydnee_headshot_200922_9460_.jpg

KinslowCydnee_200922_3662_.jpg

I can change a flat tire, a spark plug wouldn't be the type of thing I can just do, would definitely need to have google to help me out.

I am a software engineer though lol
You can change a plug if you can reach it, these front wheel drive cars can be a bugger on the bank that's against the firewall. :cool:

Reactions: Villian07
I can change a flat tire, a spark plug wouldn't be the type of thing I can just do, would definitely need to have google to help me out.

I am a software engineer though lol

i didn’t mean to generalize anyone just took offense to being called stupid bc I can’t/don’t care to learn how to post links/pics.

If you're looking for tall girls, volleyball is the way to go. Here's some pics of the three of the volleyball girls when I was school. I swear there are volleyball players like this at every school. Top girl and the girl on the bottom left are 6'0. Girl on the bottom right is 5'10. If you need a girl that is a little shorter, I'd say soccer, tennis, track/cross country.

1973710_10100416090278879_76449163_o.jpg

922992_4988176099965_258291500_n.jpg

only good looking girl athletes are soccer players. The rest are dykes or too tall.

only good looking girl athletes are soccer players. The rest are dykes or too tall.
Sounds like you're gay for soccer. There's gymnasts, track, pole vaulers, volleyball, got damn rowboaters. Jeeze man. Open your horizon.

Sounds like you're gay for soccer. There's gymnasts, track, pole vaulers, volleyball, got damn rowboaters. Jeeze man. Open your horizon.

gymnasts = 90% in college are fat (trust me I know, my wife was a state champ gymnast in HS and watches a lot of college gymnastics)
Pole vaulters = yes, definitely some hot ones
Track = no tits
Volleyball = way too tall
row boaters = WTF are you talking about?

Soccer has far and away the highest % of good looking broads compared to all other sports.

gymnasts = 90% in college are fat (trust me I know, my wife was a state champ gymnast in HS and watches a lot of college gymnastics)
Pole vaulters = yes, definitely some hot ones
Track = no tits
Volleyball = way too tall
row boaters = WTF are you talking about?

Soccer has far and away the highest % of good looking broads compared to all other sports.
Being tall precludes a woman from being good looking?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT