ADVERTISEMENT

Best looking WCBB players

It does for me. Don't find tall women attractive. I'm 5'10, I like em smaller than me. Easier to overpower that way.
tenor.gif

It does for me. Don't find tall women attractive. I'm 5'10, I like em smaller than me. Easier to overpower that way.
Ha ha, understood, I prefer a woman shorter than me as well, but for me it’s a bit different. If Sanaa Latham was 6’3” (I’m 6’1”) she would still be Sanaa Latham, just a taller version. I just wouldn’t ask her out.:)

Do you actually contribute anything positive to any thread, or are you just a complete and total miserable fvck? Jesus Christ, re-evaluate your life or end it already, idc.

LOL. You're easily the angriest dude on this board and one of the most defensive.

Reactions: Villian07
Nothing ever of substance, all it is in every thread is complaining or arguing about dumb shit.

Eye of the beholder, I guess. Wouldn't say I do a lot of complaining.

From my vantage point, it seems like you come here because your dog can't handle any more abuse, but I don't judge.

I think everybody here argues about dumb shit. Arguing over sports is inherently kinda dumb. Getting enraged over it is even dumber.

Eye of the beholder, I guess. Wouldn't say I do a lot of complaining.

From my vantage point, it seems like you come here because your dog can't handle any more abuse, but I don't judge.

I think everybody here argues about dumb shit. Arguing over sports is inherently kinda dumb. Getting enraged over it is even dumber.
You cried about the Chiefs-Bucs for weeks. This isn’t just about arguing about sports, we all do it, it’s the foundation of the board. You haven’t posted anything related to the topic outside of criticism, and that’s what you do in nearly every thread you enter. Maybe instead of being an asshole in every thread, post a picture of who you think is the hottest chick on the KU women’s team. It’s not hard.

You cried about the Chiefs-Bucs for weeks. This isn’t just about arguing about sports, we all do it, it’s the foundation of the board. You haven’t posted anything related to the topic outside of criticism, and that’s what you do in nearly every thread you enter. Maybe instead of being an asshole in every thread, post a picture of who you think is the hottest chick on the KU women’s team. It’s not hard.

under 5'6 please.

When that dude said he was 5'10 all I could think about was Nelson saying Ha ha to Bart when he was cuffed to that pole in the Simpsons Movie.

It's the hands man. They gotta have small hands. And closed toed shoes. For shit's sake CLOSED TOED SHOES!
Like seriously there's a god damn family guy gag about it, of course they aren't the most feminine looking women on the face of the earth, but here we are the usual bullshit complaining. Board has gone to shit.

I learned in this thread that this board is populated by a race of Amazonian men who are all 6'5 and taller.

The average height for men is 5'9, I just looked it up. If anything I'm on the tall side.

I didn’t post any KU players for good reason. But I just noticed a grad transfer they picked up from Utah that isn’t bad. This pic’s flattering though.
images

(5’9)

ADVERTISEMENT