ADVERTISEMENT

Banned once again from the homeboard

I never saw that post. I thought the entire thread was love only.

It was quickly removed and my post edited to take out the quote. I assume by Steelers. Typically of I post something that he thinks isn't going to be well received he just edits it out or deletes my posts.

I appreciate that over straight out banning me. The bad thing is I think PHCard will just ban me after my first post. Oh well

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Here's my final response. As any UofL poster can confirm, I stepped away from moderating 2 year ago after pushing to get another Moderator named. I noticed a month or two ago that that Mod was no longer posting or addressing reports, so I stepped back into the role of moderator while I also requested the site admins to name another new moderator. A new moderator has now been named, and I will be stepping away once again...only to intervene when swarmed by trolls...as tends to happen whenever good or bad news hits the airwaves. So...start adapting (or not) to the new Mod in charge.

The new moderator that asked for suggestions on how to make the board better and then banned someone for offering a suggestion? What type of clown show is that?

Remember when ppl would earn a ban?

That’s the thing. I got banned from the Purdue board for trolling the shit it out of them. I get it.

I got banned from the Louisville board because a mod asked for a suggestion on making the board better and didn’t like my suggestion.

And that’s the person Steelers vouched for as a competent mod? What a cuck.

funny thing is, this morning is the most traffic it's had in months.

except the new mod.I'm pretty sure she's had plenty of traffic.

too far?

I really need a customer to come in.

Reactions: kyjeff1 and UL_1986
I didn’t even use the whole enchilada. Not to mention when I was posting about things relevant to UL, @nccardfan @zipp @PHCARD @gocds @KozmasAgain would literally try to shove their nose up my ass each time I entered the thread. Yet there was no warning or bans for them, hmmm. ****ing hypocrite and a liar you are @Steelers2012.. but everyone already knows that. You have about 7-8 people on that sorry excuse for a board that will yes man you until the end. The delusion is strong with you fake fans.

I'll you the same question I asked Lurker. How come you aren't asking these same questions of your own board? How come your desire for differing perspectives and open debate don't apply to your own board? Why do you silently accept it as the norm on your own board?

Why do you keep deflecting their questions? Are you ashamed at how poorly your board is moderated?
on RR we have some posters from rival teams that post on there a lot
AU fans, KU fans, Duke fans, IU fans, ect...........

Last edited:
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
It was quickly removed and my post edited to take out the quote. I assume by Steelers. Typically of I post something that he thinks isn't going to be well received he just edits it out or deletes my posts.

I appreciate that over straight out banning me. The bad thing is I think PHCard will just ban me after my first post. Oh well

You're one of the good guys. I'll swing through here a little more often this year to try to keep in touch.

Reactions: I am stupid
ADVERTISEMENT