ADVERTISEMENT

Banned once again from the homeboard

for the good UL fans
i feel for you all
as i have stated you deserve a good home board to post on
apparently some that run that site do not care about the majority of UL fans

Hahaha @PHCARD asks for suggestions on how to make the board a better place.

I ask her if she will make sure a certain poster doesn’t alienate other posters for having a different opinion.

I look now and I’m banned Laughing

What a bunch of pvssies.

i just read your posts
it is pathetic that you got banned
i seen nothing ban worthy from you

they might as well shut that board down
unless someone opens their eyes and sees the carnage zipp and his minions cause on that board they will never grow and will only continue to lose what few good posters they have left

i just read your posts
it is pathetic that you got banned
i seen nothing ban worthy from you

they might as well shut that board down
unless someone opens their eyes and sees the carnage zipp and his minions cause on that board they will never grow and will only continue to lose what few good posters they have left

Someone accused me of being a Kentucky fan

If you thought Steelers was bad, this PHCard chick is going to make everyone that frequents that board plead for Steelers to come back.

Reading her comments tells me that board is about to have even less traffic than it has now, which is pretty pathetic.

She's just dying to use that ban hammer.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
If you thought Steelers was bad, this PHCard chick is going to make everyone that frequents that board plead for Steelers to come back.

Reading her comments tells me that board is about to have even less traffic than it has now, which is pretty pathetic.

good thing @Steelers2012 banned me for a pm

They'll eventually be down to less than a handful of posters and it'll be easy for her.

I'm guessing @Steelers2012 will remain a mod. No way he's giving up that title. He just wanted someone else to share the blame.

Reactions: kyjeff1

I'll give you props, you're one of the very few visitors who would listen when I would give you a verbal warning/communicate about what/how you are posting. Some visitors are about to realize (and some already have) I was trying to help keep them posting on the boards by trying to communicate what was acceptable to the posters on our board and what was not, and ask that they adjust their posting styles accordingly. Those that ignored my warnings, well...good luck to ya now.

Reactions: kyjeff1
I'll even give you props. At least you've admitted here that you were banned for a good reason.
real talk @Steelers2012 , do you care if anyone visits that board? Do you like debating and basically everything that goes on here over there?

You already have a small fanbase, wouldn't you want outsiders to visit to drive up interest?

No doubt, I straight told you to phuck yourself in the pm. I earned it.

I didn't know until then we could get banned for pm's. But hey, it's your board. sleep alone.

@UL_1986 was banned (both times) for the same thing. Difference is, he wasn't man enough to stand up and admit he deserved it. Ya say you didn't know you could get banned for telling a Mod to go fvck himself? Ok. Live and learn I guess. Laughing

@UL_1986 was banned (both times) for the same thing. Difference is, he wasn't man enough to stand up and admit he deserved it. Ya say you didn't know you could get banned for telling a Mod to go fvck himself? Ok. Live and learn I guess. Laughing
it was a pm.

honestly, it makes no difference. I rarely visited the board before, during and after you became a mod. I knew you from RR days (whipped dog), and when you became mod, I knew you'd ruin it. I didn't expect you to phuck it up this bad.

You have to admit the board is worse off now than when you found it. 10 posters still posting at most?

edit: for the record, our pm was due to you editing my post. I asked wtf, and you responded like a dictator. I'm sure you probably still have access. screenshot it and post it here.

Last edited:
Reactions: RipThru
real talk @Steelers2012 , do you care if anyone visits that board? Do you like debating and basically everything that goes on here over there?

You already have a small fanbase, wouldn't you want outsiders to visit to drive up interest?
Real talk...you're banned from your own board, correct? How come you never bitch about the lack of visitors or outside debate on your own boards? It's been made very clear over and over that our board has no interest in having trolls post on our board as "more traffic". UK posters consistently cry foul because because they are banned from the UofL board, but are silent as hell about the same treatment UofL posters get on their board.

Real talk...you're banned from your own board, correct? How come you never bitch about the lack of visitors or outside debate on your own boards? It's been made very clear over and over that our board has no interest in having trolls post on our board as "more traffic".
I can post on RR if I want to, and you're deflecting. I wasn't trolling. Discourse is not trolling. I didn't break any rules there, and only banned for telling you to gfy in a pm for editing my post.

anyhow, it's amazing your now here lashing out about one of a member of your own fanbase.

I can post on RR if I want to, and you're deflecting. I wasn't trolling. Discourse is not trolling. I didn't break any rules there, and only banned for telling you to gfy in a pm for editing my post.
Again....how come no complaints from you about the lack of visitors to the UK boards???

anyhow, it's amazing your now here lashing out about one of a member of your own fanbase.
What I'm here doing is smacking your weak shit around. It's getting boring tho.

What I'm here doing is smacking your weak shit around. It's getting boring tho.
Shouldn't you be banning ppl for arguing with @zipp

Also, my post really got to you.You've responded to the same one 3x's. It's like you respond to each sentence. Maybe you think slow.

edit:you are entertaining, I'll give you that.

Last edited:
I'm sorry....did you just call yourself a little bitch that people like to smack around? At least you are somewhat self aware.
RollLaugh says the guy that edits, deletes, and bans ppl for pms.

Nice one. Tell me again how you had an open meeting to find a mod.

are you going to stick with @Steelers2012 or are you going to change to something like @ruinaforum2020

Too easy

edit: it is great to see you're rustled and resorted to name calling. It doesn't work on me though, I look past it and it says more about you.

Last edited:
RollLaugh says the guy that edits, deletes, and bans ppl for pms.

Nice one. Tell me again how you had an open meeting to find a mod.

are you going to stick with @Steelers2012 or are you going to change to something like @ruinaforum2020
Speaking of editing...you've editted every one of your posts here. You're like that wimp that pops off, then when the guy you popped off to says "what MF-er?", you suddenly go mute...then think of all the shit you SHOULD have said as you slink away. You just need to stop posting (and editing) dude; you look weaker by the post.

Speaking of editing...you've editted every one of your posts here. You're like that wimp that pops off, then when the guy you popped off to says "what MF-er?", you suddenly go mute...then think of all the shit you SHOULD have said as you slink away. You just need to stop posting (and editing) dude; you look weaker by the post.
You think so? That's interesting.

Edit: damn I should have said GRRRRR:mad:

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT