ADVERTISEMENT

Banned once again from the homeboard

@Steelers2012 letting @zipp and gang run the place with their anti Tyra agenda, grasping onto the curtails of Turtleneck Tom for dear life. You’re pathetic.

***Cue in the eating popcorn gif

Sounds like your rivals board is ready for a replacement and I'm sure rivals would be just fine doing it, if they knew what was going on there.

Reactions: UL_1986
Sounds like your rivals board is ready for a replacement and I'm sure rivals would be just fine doing it, if they knew what was going on there.
I post about our current roster and upcoming news and only a few true fans reply. Zipp starts a anti Tyra thread, and the mouthbreathing U of TJ fans come licking their chops. It’s really pathetic what goes on there. Zipp, nccardfan, Kozmasagain, and Jason Puckett literally cry when you disagree with the fact that Tom Jurich lacked the professional oversight of the program and that ultimately led to his demise along with Pitino. However, anything good that’s happening to the program is picked apart with pure vitriol for the new administration who are doing nothing but restoring integrity to the University as a whole. They need to follow a different team. Steelers enables Zipp, and that’s why that board is an echo chambered ghost town.

I wish I took a screen shot of Zipps Jared lorenzen post. Someone was quick to delete it and remove where I quoted it. It really showed what type of person he is.

Hopefully you'll be banned from here soon too. Actually naaaa, you're too fun to rile up.

What did he say?

Its been a while since it was posted so this is obviously not word for word, but it was something like this.....

He was going to end the classy posts. Jared had money, if he would have put down the hamburgers his kids wouldn't need money for an education. The Louisville players shouldn't donate to help his family. Etc...

Reactions: kl40504
Its been a while since it was posted so this is obviously not word for word, but it was something like this.....

He was going to end the classy posts. Jared had money, if he would have put down the hamburgers his kids wouldn't need money for an education. The Louisville players shouldn't donate to help his family. Etc...

@Steelers2012 you ban UL but then let that shit slide? Sad, dude.

I post about our current roster and upcoming news and only a few true fans reply. Zipp starts a anti Tyra thread, and the mouthbreathing U of TJ fans come licking their chops. It’s really pathetic what goes on there. Zipp, nccardfan, Kozmasagain, and Jason Puckett literally cry when you disagree with the fact that Tom Jurich lacked the professional oversight of the program and that ultimately led to his demise along with Pitino. However, anything good that’s happening to the program is picked apart with pure vitriol for the new administration who are doing nothing but restoring integrity to the University as a whole. They need to follow a different team. Steelers enables Zipp, and that’s why that board is an echo chambered ghost town.

Start a new board and get rid of those 2. Poison. I think what's taken place after the dismissals is remarkable. You guys are killing it quick in basketball and your fb program is looking up. Might take a little longer but its in the right direction with recruiting especially QB's.

Reactions: kl40504 and UL_1986
@Steelers2012 letting @zipp and gang run the place with their anti Tyra agenda, grasping onto the curtails of Turtleneck Tom for dear life. You’re pathetic.

***Cue in the eating popcorn gif
You got that right. Steelers is up Zipp's behind and let's Zipp run that board. Is Zipp still assaulting old women?

Sad as shit.

OP, can’t believe that turd is still running around unchained over there.

Start a new board and get rid of those 2. Poison. I think what's taken place after the dismissals is remarkable. You guys are killing it quick in basketball and your fb program is looking up. Might take a little longer but its in the right direction with recruiting especially QB's.

....U6 basketball is still under the cloud of the FBI stuff and could be reduced to a rec league team if/when the NCAA acts on it. Football...? Their new coach hasn't even been able to say much good about them given the state in which Bobby P left it.

Reactions: kl40504
....U6 basketball is still under the cloud of the FBI stuff and could be reduced to a rec league team if/when the NCAA acts on it. Football...? Their new coach hasn't even been able to say much good about them given the state in which Bobby P left it.
**** this ncaa, also you’re derailing this thread.

Whatever happens happens. That doesn't take away from what they've accomplished. I stated fb will take longer, but they got some good QB's in their pocket. Besides this thread is about the state of their main board and nothing more. I remember very what well what we went through. Its not fun and its not the fans fault lol.

Reactions: KisteK and UL_1986
Though I agree wholeheartedly, I have to point out that your jimmies are showing maximum rustlage.
giphy.gif

****ing do it haha! Lead the march! Hail has already done his part.

i just read the thread i think you are talking about
it is now locked

i seen nothing from you that is ban worthy
zipper head posts far more insulting stuff at UL fans then you posted towards him and his mice

i told @Steelers2012 a couple of years ago that zipp was running off all the good posters
he called me a liar
i think that board being all but dead now proves me correct

I haven’t received a permaban yet, but was not aloud to post but merely read. I now have my posting privileges back there. I really don’t have much interest over there because it’s so dead.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT