ADVERTISEMENT

Bad…and then DePaul

If you're gonna give DePaul it's own tier don't insult us by putting other teams in it. Give us our own tier!

Also, this was obviously put together by an Illini fan. Illinois great? Nothing about being 1-2 vs ranked teams with your only victory vs FAU = great. now watch them get their stool pushed in by Mizzou tonight.

KU on the top tier despite only having one player, according to WeAreDepaul.

If you're gonna give DePaul it's own tier don't insult us by putting other teams in it. Give us our own tier!

Also, this was obviously put together by an Illini fan. Illinois great? Nothing about being 1-2 vs ranked teams with your only victory vs FAU = great. now watch them get their stool pushed in by Mizzou tonight.
Lol, okay. We are ranked #13, it’s not like the national perception is we are average, lol. Besides I’m pretty sure that account is run by an Iowa fan, possibly the fan base that hates us most, so … yeah, you’re lashing out. 🤣

By the way, I got my MBA from DePaul and like the Blue Demons. However, as Logan Roy once said … “You are not serious people,” when it comes to college hoops.

Lol, okay. We are ranked #13, it’s not like the national perception is we are average, lol. Besides I’m pretty sure that account is run by an Iowa fan, possibly the fan base that hates us most, so … yeah, you’re lashing out. 🤣

By the way, I got my MBA from DePaul and like the Blue Demons. However, as Logan Roy once said … “You are not serious people,” when it comes to college hoops.
you've played 3 good teams and lost to 2 of them. If that' what it takes to be considered "great" these days...

No idea who Logan Roy is and I have 2 degrees from DePaul which means I can barely spell MBA let alone know what it is.

Poor Mizzoo needed to push juuuuuust a bit harder

Fired our coach today. How often does that happen mid season in CBB, especially when it's not motivated by a disciplinary action?

• Haha
Reactions: Deepelm
Bring back Purnell
He's GOOOOOOD

Purnell-s-Old-Folks-Medium-Patties-Breakfast-Country-Sausage-38-Ounce-19551e20-1745-418d-b5db-f3ddfb.jpg

Fired our coach today. How often does that happen mid season in CBB, especially when it's not motivated by a disciplinary action?
Hey good luck to you guys in that HC search. Hope you find a badass coach to revive a great BB school.

Reactions: WeAreDePaul
ADVERTISEMENT