ADVERTISEMENT

B1G is up 5-3-2 in last 10 ACC challenges since 2009

Holy Christ Sam. Some people don’t give two fvcks about clemson basketball and don’t know who their barely over .500 coach is.

I get you're trying to make a point that Clemson basketball is bad. I just don't understand how you seriously couldn't know who he was if you watched them play your team once a year. And I'm guessing you saw where that line of questioning was going, which is why you quit playing along.

By the way, I think you're the first person to call me Sam on here :). I actually had a poster ask me what my name was (afamu).

Reactions: bMORE607
I get you're trying to make a point that Clemson basketball is bad. I just don't understand how you seriously couldn't know who he was if you watched them play your team once a year. And I'm guessing you saw where that line of questioning was going, which is why you quit playing along.

You’re white knighting for Clemson basketball is odd. But you do you.

Reactions: UNC71-00

might want to sit this one out, Slugger.

Lol. Save it for tomorrow so we can bump another thread about how we dropped our nutsack on the NCAA. It was almost as humiliating as the way we used to run you fools, before you were shown the door.

Hmm let, me check MD's Bank account to see if the move was positive ;)

Do I miss facing Duke, UNC? He$$ yeah. But hey sh&t happens, I do love all the big ten fans here.

Reactions: hawkit3113
Jesus baseball shit talk. Nothing says I’ve completely run out of talking points like a complete shift in the narrative. Have a nice night at work.

Yeah kind of weak to take a college bball argument and make it about the freaking Orioles, who everyone knows is going to freaking suck...

And one final point- we will see who has better coaches when K, Roy, and Jimmy B retire.....

Yes, for the record- all those schools will hire coaches better than Turge :cool:

Yeah kind of weak to take a college bball argument and make it about the freaking Orioles, who everyone knows is going to freaking suck...

He's got an Orioles avatar for fuk's sake.

You need to leave this to @bMORE607 - he does the shit talking much better than you. Probably because he isn't named Noah.

He's got an Orioles avatar for fuk's sake.

You need to leave this to @bMORE607 - he does the shit talking much better than you. Probably because he isn't named Noah.

I appreciate the compliment, but Noah was just saying everybody knows the Os are going to suck dick. They probably will for 4 to 5 years. It is a complete rebuild, from the ground up. We didn’t even have an international scouting department.

I find it embarrassing that as a fan of a sport, people are bragging about how much money the program makes. If they're making so much money, how come they can't afford better basketball players?

This. We clearly aren't getting the bang for our buck.

And one final point- we will see who has better coaches when K, Roy, and Jimmy B retire.....

Yes, for the record- all those schools will hire coaches better than Turge :cool:

I love the argument of B1G fans.

We show our conference is better because XYZ. "Yeah, but take away your best teams and we're better."

Our coaches are better than your coaches. "Yeah but take away your best coaches and we're better."

Take away UM and MSU or Beilein and Izzo and let me know how the B1G fares.

Reactions: dukedevilz
I love the argument of B1G fans.

We show our conference is better because XYZ. "Yeah, but take away your best teams and we're better."

Our coaches are better than your coaches. "Yeah but take away your best coaches and we're better."

Take away UM and MSU or Beilein and Izzo and let me know how the B1G fares.

Suck a bag of dicks, doosh

Didn’t Clemson make the Sweet 16 last year?

idk and idc. Ask one of their 29 fans.

Littlejohn_coliseum.JPG

Reactions: Noahtogo24
Duke is 0-1 vs teams in the west coast conference. Can you imagine what their record would be if they had to play in the WCC?

Reactions: dukedevilz
ADVERTISEMENT