ADVERTISEMENT

B1G is up 5-3-2 in last 10 ACC challenges since 2009

Pretty sure that was the Rashad McCants team so you can cross that L off the list.

Like we crossed y'all out of the ACC? How's that BIG10 treating you these days? Loads of fun playing all those long time rivals, I would bet.

Like we crossed y'all out of the ACC? How's that BIG10 treating you these days? Loads of fun playing all those long time rivals, I would bet.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

They can wipe the tears out of their eyes with $1000 bills

I forgot how sensitive they are to almost being unaccredited as a university.

Lol. Save it for tomorrow so we can bump another thread about how we dropped our nutsack on the NCAA. It was almost as humiliating as the way we used to run you fools, before you were shown the door.

And they get trounced by Penn St. They haven't done anything since they left and they're fighting Rutgers for who's the worst.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

They can wipe the tears out of their eyes with$1000 bills

While no doubt the poors at Maryland needs every dime they can get just to make it to lower middle class, I'm sure any Maryland fan with an ounce of sense (assuming you can find one) would return all the cash and then some to be back in the ACC.

While no doubt the poors at Maryland needs every dime they can get just to make it to lower middle class, I'm sure any Maryland fan with an ounce of sense (assuming you can find one) would return all the cash and then some to be back in the ACC.

Probably. Just the ACC was pretty unstable. I don't blame them for looking to the Big 10 for good leadership

Probably. Just the ACC was pretty unstable. I don't blame them for looking to the Big 10 for good leadership

Apparently national championships are not important in the world of the Big10, but I can assure you the ACC is quite stable.

Lol at middle class. You do realize the state of Maryland has one of the highest median incomes in the country, right??? Assume you can count that high.

Lol at middle class. You do realize the state of Maryland has one of the highest median incomes in the country, right??? Assume you can count that high.

Apparently no one is investing that money into making UMd worth a shit. Hell, Rutgers and UConn are both ranked ahead of College Park. That's pitiful.

Never happened at UNC, ask the NCAA

That's not true. We had a football player get tagged for impermissible benefits for sleeping on a former teammate's couch. That teammate was an NFL player though, which is not something that Iowa or Maryland will ever have to worry about.

Reactions: AWilli6995
That's not true. We had a football player get tagged for impermissible benefits for sleeping on a former teammate's couch. That teammate was an NFL player though, which is not something that Iowa or Maryland will ever have to worry about.
As a 49ers fan, I will have to introduce you to a formerly great TE named Vernon Davis (MD) and the future NFL best TE George Kittle (Iowa)

That's all. Carry on.

Reactions: Noahtogo24
ADVERTISEMENT