ADVERTISEMENT

B1G is up 5-3-2 in last 10 ACC challenges since 2009

I think top to bottom, the Big Ten has the better set of coaches. But they have been unable to attract the talent that the ACC has and talent becomes more important in the tournament. Now, there may be reason$ why the ACC recruits$ better but I'm not $ure what they could be.

Reactions: hawkit3113
I think top to bottom, the Big Ten has the better set of coaches. But they have been unable to attract the talent that the ACC has and talent becomes more important in the tournament. Now, there may be reason$ why the ACC recruits$ better but I'm not $ure what they could be.

So now we're conceding defeat and making excuses. Got it.

Reactions: Jhawks
Its harder to win the Big 10 which affects seeding.

Much more room for good seeding in the ACC. Because Duke and UNC are the only good teams

Just because Villanova has 2 NCs recently, doesn't mean the big East is good

Its harder to win the Big 10 which affects seeding.

Much more room for good seeding in the ACC. Because Duke and UNC are the only good teams

Maybe it's harder to win in the Big 10 because the teams just aren't that good. You trying to make an argument by taking away UNC and Duke. Who are the top teams in the Big 10 that one can take away to make their argument? If you count titles minus UNC and Duke you still have NC State with 2 and Maryland with 1 before expansion. No way in hell you can justify the Big 10 is better because the overall numbers prove that.

Maybe it's harder to win in the Big 10 because the teams just aren't that good. You trying to make an argument by taking away UNC and Duke. Who are the top teams in the Big 10 that one can take away to make their argument? If you count titles minus UNC and Duke you still have NC State with 2 and Maryland with 1 before expansion. No way in hell you can justify the Big 10 is better because the overall numbers prove that.

That makes no sense. 2 elite teams vs 10 very good programs? Huh?

What team does @sgrooms root for so I know where he falls on my scale of hatred?

Also at the end of the day conference pride is for losers. I don’t give a shit what Purdue, UM and MSU do in the tourney just like I didn’t give a shit what Duke, UNC and UVA did in the tourney when we where in the ACC.

I would say to come out of your sticky thread more often and you'd know, but I think I'd prefer you stay there.

hey now, lets not start on how UNC has conducted themselves, just to win at sports.

Great university my ass.

Funny to see Virginia fans stanning for the ACC, when they havent been to a F4 in 35 years, and get upset in the tourney on the regular.

ACC is better. They have 2 of college's 5 blue bloods. IU has been down for a while now. MSU on that next level. No one in the B1G recruits like Duke. I think Duke alone has more 5stars in each of the last 3+ classes, than the entire B1G had combined for each of those years.

Reactions: jhmossy
Moving the goal posts I see. Maybe your team will do some big things and win a game in the tournament.

How is this for moving the goal post......Iowa is 3-1 vs UNC in my lifetime and 2-0 at the Dean Dome.

So lick my nuts, we own you, hahahaha

Funny to see Virginia fans stanning for the ACC, when they havent been to a F4 in 35 years, and get upset in the tourney on the regular.

ACC is better. They have 2 of college's 5 blue bloods. IU has been down for a while now. MSU on that next level. No one in the B1G recruits like Duke. I think Duke alone has more 5stars in each of the last 3+ classes, than the entire B1G had combined for each of those years.

Not any funnier than Maryland fans standing for the B1G, when they haven't won a single game in the challenge since joining the B1G.

Reactions: jhmossy
I wouldn’t say down. We got rid of crappy Maryland who can’t beat Penn State and added Syracuse so that’s pretty good. Haha

Reactions: sgrooms
I’m not arguing with ACC fans, I’m arguing with a fan and idk if you’re even an ACC fan. So where is the flaw in my reasoning?

I'm arguing for the ACC and apparently you couldn't deduce I'm a fan of an ACC school. I see some flaws there.

ADVERTISEMENT