ADVERTISEMENT

B12 actually flexing nuts

This guy is the gift that keeps on giving. Swears he is an intellectual but then uses poor grammar continuously, and then when it gets tough he says "I'm not going to argue..." because he can't back up his point logically. I wish there was an API for rivals that made it easy to catalog the insanity this dude has posted all year long

So Texas lays an egg and Buford is off on another tangent. All the bravado gone. Did anyone expect anything different?
Oh you know it'll be hilarious too when other teams lose because then his argument will be completely different. This craziness about not being able to support the tournament "NOW" is hilarious. Nothing has changed, except maybe his own willingness to not be ignorant of the imbalance that exists between the players and the NCAA. It is not a perfect system, but it creates a ton of opportunities for guys to do amazing things at an age that can catapult them to a life long story of success. I think guys should get some compensation for some things, but to think it is effecting their need to win, across the board, is literally the dumbest thing I've read coming from this guy, and there is a heap of dumb things to pick from

Reactions: ExitFlagger
Oh you know it'll be hilarious too when other teams lose because then his argument will be completely different. This craziness about not being able to support the tournament "NOW" is hilarious. Nothing has changed, except maybe his own willingness to not be ignorant of the imbalance that exists between the players and the NCAA. It is not a perfect system, but it creates a ton of opportunities for guys to do amazing things at an age that can catapult them to a life long story of success. I think guys should get some compensation for some things, but to think it is effecting their need to win, across the board, is literally the dumbest thing I've read coming from this guy, and there is a heap of dumb things to pick from

Yet this is the first time the players have given a list of demands to the NCAA

• Haha
Reactions: duckboy33
Yet this is the first time the players have given a list of demands to the NCAA
It's the first time a lot of things are happening in our lifetimes, but that doesn't mean we need to draw conclusions that don't hold water. You are just framing information to help feel better about a bad upset in the first round.

It's the first time a lot of things are happening in our lifetimes, but that doesn't mean we need to draw conclusions that don't hold water. You are just framing information to help feel better about a bad upset in the first round.

Seems like some of you care about the game more than me.

Regarding the rest. That is on you. Players aren't refusing to play... Maybe except for Livers. But looks like they are protesting the tournament by not performing

Regarding the rest. That is on you. Players aren't refusing to play... Maybe except for Livers. But looks like they are protesting the tournament by not performing
LOL, we do care, and so do you so don't try to play it off. This is the same ebb and flow of every tournament of our lifetimes, you just need to stop posing as this wannabe savant who is dialed into things or something, just makes no sense.

TTU vs UT
0:02 Foul on Kyler Edwards. 66 - 65
0:02 Matt Coleman III made Free Throw. 66 - 66
0:02 Matt Coleman III made Free Throw. 66 - 67
UT wins 67-66.

That’s fair. Rather see Texas have lost your game and win this one tho

LOL, we do care, and so do you so don't try to play it off. This is the same ebb and flow of every tournament of our lifetimes, you just need to stop posing as this wannabe savant who is dialed into things or something, just makes no sense.
Disagree. Once again this is the first tournament the players gave a list of demands.
You are refusing to accept that this tournament has major issues

Best way is for the tournament to be left without any of the big name schools.

This tournament will always have an asterisk. It will be for Covid tho and how it affected outcomes/teams.

Disagree. Once again this is the first tournament the players gave a list of demands.

I am refusing to accept that it somehow is the reason why you guys lost to a 14 seed. That doesn't factor in at all

Reactions: FaithPlusOne

Apparently Shaka’s players have been protesting the tourney since 2013. They were way ahead of their time.

I am using that game to get a more important message out.

Why Texas took a L doesn't really matter
Just so you know, you wouldn't be doing the same thing if you guys had won the whole thing. If you're trying to somehow create change for the better, then good for you, but it is a very self-serving decision as opposed to a selfless one

Well Texas is masquerading as a big name school. You gotta crawl before you walk and so far you’re scooting.

You were the most active poster on the board early on when it appeared that Texas was a legit title contender. Then you pulled a disappearing act as their stock fell, only to return in full force when they went on a good run.

But nah...you don’t care.

I am refusing to accept that it somehow is the reason why you guys lost to a 14 seed. That doesn't factor in at all

Yea and why risk the playing for free during the big12 tourney, which Tex won. So they went from caring to not caring in a weeks time.

so we’ve got

nothing random happens in march

Coaching doesn’t matter

to shaka is holding something back for the tourney, bc that’s all that matters

To Texas wanting to lose on purpose bc of the NIL stuff, and that no big name schools care about winning a national championship this year bc of the NIL stuff (which even if passed wouldn’t benefit this years seniors I don’t believe anyways)

JFC man just when I think u can’t top ur latest line of bull you blow it out of the water.

Reactions: Fight r8rs Fight!
rest of the big 12 must have missed the memo to lose on purpose to eff the ncaa.

plus it wouldn’t matter who is in the FF or what the ratings are iirc. CBS would be the one losing money, they already bought the rights from the ncaa for the games.

I do totally agree the players should be compensated though. Just don’t buy that anyone anywhere is gonna not try their hardest to win a national championship ring bc the players have a list of demands in the NIL stuff. Do you even realize how stupid that is.! If that was even remotely true then teams would have jsut not accepting the ncaa invite, not underperform on purpose and hurt their stock. Plus not accepting the invite would have gotten their point across.

Had tx won by 20 you’d be on here bragging about that super secret strategy shaka has been holding back 😂

Big 12 is really good and Baylor looks a level above everyone else. When they play like this, only Gonzaga is on par with them. But again the concern is, when is Scott Drew going to screw them up? They are good enough to make a title run, but I am skeptical that they can even go to final 4 with Scott Drew on the sideline.

Big 12 is really good and Baylor looks a level above everyone else. When they play like this, only Gonzaga is on par with them. But again the concern is, when is Scott Drew going to screw them up? They are good enough to make a title run, but I am skeptical that they can even go to final 4 with Scott Drew on the sideline.

We will see if the players can overcome the coaching.

I agree with you. More confidence in zags but Baylor is scary good when on.

WVU not looking so good vs a very underseeded cuse

In this tourney just throw out the seeds imo at this point.

ADVERTISEMENT