ADVERTISEMENT

B12 actually flexing nuts

Chill.

As the resident PAC fan, I'm taking a victory lap. After hearing about how bad the PAC 12 was all season, I've earned it ;)

I never said the pac was bad this year. It wasn’t. It’s been bad in both sports for years. But didn’t think it was bad in b-ball this year.

Heck Oregon has had some great teams in b-ball too. Not just football school. 2017 beat KU in elite 8 and went to final four. Elite 8 2016 and lost to OU. Respect to Oregon for sure.

UCLA
USC especially
Oregon
Colorado

Have great teams. Be very tough outs

Oregon state prob has had its run. Okie state a handful.

I never said the pac was bad this year. It wasn’t. It’s been bad in both sports for years. But didn’t think it was bad in b-ball this year.

Heck Oregon has had some great teams in b-ball too. Not just football school. 2017 beat KU in elite 8 and went to final four. Elite 8 2016 and lost to OU. Respect to Oregon for sure.

UCLA
USC especially
Oregon
Colorado

Have great teams. Be very tough outs

Oregon state prob has had its run. Okie state a handful.

Depends on what Oklahoma State teams show up. The one who threw up that slop fest vs Liberty will lose to Oregon State. Oklahoma State should win though. Better talent for sure

Depends on what Oklahoma State teams show up. The one who threw up that slop fest vs Liberty will lose to Oregon State. Oklahoma State should win though. Better talent for sure

You’re right. After Texas lost to ACU not saying anything more than ..... Anything is possible in this freak show CoVid tourney.

Ohio state as a 2/15 no one in their right mind would have a 18-11 oral roberts. Just nuts.

If I’m anyone but except maybe the 1 seeds I’m worried today. Even those I’m concerned.

You’re right. After Texas lost to ACU not saying anything more than ..... Anything is possible in this freak show CoVid tourney.

Ohio state as a 2/15 no one in their right mind would have a 18-11 oral roberts. Just nuts.

If I’m anyone but except maybe the 1 seeds I’m worried today. Even those I’m concerned.

A lot of these lower seeds are hot. They’ve had to win their conference tournaments and you need to put doubt in them quickly. Once a team believes they can win, it can get dicey

Reactions: Villian07
A lot of these lower seeds are hot. They’ve had to win their conference tournaments and you need to put doubt in them quickly. Once a team believes they can win, it can get dicey

Texas won theirs. I actually have the opposite thesis with that. I think it makes them flame out earlier. They’ve already “accomplished”. Georgetown prime example. The mid major ones come with fury, yes. It’s their super bowl.

But uconn 2011 is a counter point

Texas won theirs. I actually have the opposite thesis with that. I think it makes them flame out earlier. They’ve already “accomplished”. Georgetown prime example. The mid major ones come with fury, yes. It’s their super bowl.

But uconn 2011 is a counter point

I was thinking the lower seeds that win their conference tournaments. They are hot and have something to prove. Oregon State is playing like that. They got all the confidence in the world. Oklahoma State will need to put some doubt in them early

Chill.

As the resident PAC fan, I'm taking a victory lap. After hearing about how bad the PAC 12 was all season, I've earned it ;)

I don’t think there’s a lot of talk about the Pac-12 period. No one’s staying up til 1 am on a Tuesday to watch them.

Ncaa was to blame on that call you never make. That’s just plain and simple. It wasn’t even a foul. I’d be livid if I’m a Texas fan

It was definitely a foul and it clearly had a major impact on the shot. Some refs might swallow their whistles in that situation, but saying that they should be fired for doing their job is a little much.

Reactions: duckboy33
I don’t think there’s a lot of talk about the Pac-12 period. No one’s staying up til 1 am on a Tuesday to watch them.
Yet you’ll be up til midnight on a Monday to watch USC, right? Or you can go to bed knowing that your team can’t lose to a PAC team, just record it and watch it Tuesday.

Reactions: duckboy33
Yet you’ll be up til midnight on a Monday to watch USC, right? Or you can go to bed knowing that your team can’t lose to a PAC team, just record it and watch it Tuesday.

Nah...I’ll be up til 11 watching KU.

It's called Karma. The exact thing happened to us in the Big 12 Tourney and UT won due to it. Is what it is, but its just deserts.

Ya. Tech has a better coach. Texas better players. Coaching and discipline wins those goofy mid major games over talent

Shaka couldn’t adjust enough down stretch and shots didn’t fall and some bad transition decisions by Texas.

It's called Karma. The exact thing happened to us in the Big 12 Tourney and UT won due to it. Is what it is, but its just deserts.

TTU vs UT
0:02 Foul on Kyler Edwards. 66 - 65
0:02 Matt Coleman III made Free Throw. 66 - 66
0:02 Matt Coleman III made Free Throw. 66 - 67
UT wins 67-66.

Last edited:
Reactions: WestTexasRaider
If you want to hold onto the belief that some of the schools care about the NCAA Tournament this year that is on you

Big schools bouncing. Should be out by Sweet 16.

All year long you’ve told us that Shaka was holding back til the Dance because it’s all that matters. Now the tourney doesn’t matter either, eh?

I am not going to continue to argue with a bunch of clueless fans.

Big problems with the NCAA

The P5 schools could all bounce.

You are seeing it big time with this tournament.

Thanks for the wisdom. Why did you choose to first enlighten us about this minutes after Texas was bounced?

And why did you predict them to go far since you’ve got a clue?

Reactions: Villian07
ADVERTISEMENT