ADVERTISEMENT

B12 actually flexing nuts

Oh come on. All year you’ve been trolling me by comparing our wins vs ranked teams. Congrats on those.

Did you miss the point of those posts? It wasn’t to brag about KU—it was to illustrate how weak Michigan’s and the B1G’s accomplishments were. It was true and still is.

Did you miss the point of those posts? It wasn’t to brag about KU—it was to illustrate how weak Michigan’s and the B1G’s accomplishments were. It was true and still is.

The point is it clearly didn’t mean too much. Every other Big 12 team besides Baylor got sent home and Michigan is still in.

The point is it clearly didn’t mean too much. Every other Big 12 team besides Baylor got sent home and Michigan is still in.

Bwahaha...Michigan’s alive because they haven’t played anyone. They’d be getting their shit pushed in by USC too.

But congrats on getting two more teams into the dance (incl two 1s and two 2s) and having the same number of Sweet 16 teams. Impressive. RollLaugh

Congrats on all those top 25 wins.

Good Lord...didn't I just explain that I was never bragging about wins? I was showing how pathetic the B1G's accomplishments were. And again, it was true.

Don't forget who was hyping their league as a historic "gauntlet." What a joke. 😂

Know what it reminded me of?

When full-strength Michigan played Illinois at home without their All-American. 😂

Yeah maybe...well every team other Gonzaga has lost a game or 2 this season. All I know is that we’re still playing while your teams Ass will be watching the tournament on tv with the rest of us. You should probably refrain from trolling until next year when you can overrate your crap team once again

Yeah maybe...well every team other Gonzaga has lost a game or 2 this season. All I know is that we’re still playing while your teams Ass will be watching the tournament on tv with the rest of us. You should probably refrain from trolling until next year when you can overrate your crap team once again

I didn't overrate anything, goon. Unlike you morons, I knew what KU was and wasn't. All year we heard about this superleague called the B1G. You had two 1s and two 2s, 9 teams altogether, and managed to squeeze one into the Sweet 16. Don't talk to anyone else about being overrated.

I didn't overrate anything, goon. Unlike you morons, I knew what KU was and wasn't. All year we heard about this superleague called the B1G. You had two 1s and two 2s, 9 teams altogether, and managed to squeeze one into the Sweet 16. Don't talk to anyone else about being overrated.
Michigan wasn’t even ranked top 25 preseason on most lists. We’ve exceeded ALL expectations. KU was ranked top 10, failed to win anything of significance and lost be nearly 40 points in the second round of the tournament. For you to be a fan of that school and try to talk shit about any other program this year is moronic. You’ve been one of the biggest disappointments in the country if you go by preseason expectations

Michigan wasn’t even ranked top 25 preseason on most lists. We’ve exceeded ALL expectations. KU was ranked top 10, failed to win anything of significance and lost be nearly 40 points in the second round of the tournament. For you to be a fan of that school and try to talk shit about any other program this year is moronic. You’ve been one of the biggest disappointments in the country if you go by preseason expectations

Ha. I can talk shit to a Michigan fan all I want. You have nothing over KU whatsoever. Congrats on one of your best teams ever going a round further than the worst KU team in a few decades. Incredible. 😆

And no one cares about preseason polls. They were way off on many teams. But KU finished around the same as their average preseason ranking.

Ha. I can talk shit to a Michigan fan all I want. You have nothing over KU whatsoever. Congrats on one of your best teams ever going a round further than the worst KU team in a few decades. Incredible. 😆

And no one cares about preseason polls. They were way off on many teams. But KU finished around the same as their average preseason ranking.

No point in carrying on this discussion with someone who mocks Michigan for being in the sweet 16 with the possibility of still winning it all while their team just got its shit pushed in. You’re an idiot and a troll. On the ignore list you go

No point in carrying on this discussion with someone who mocks Michigan for being in the sweet 16 with the possibility of still winning it all while their team just got its shit pushed in. You’re an idiot and a troll. On the ignore list you go

Bwahahaha....you should change your handle to RichardMicro.

• Haha
Reactions: RichardMassive

Michigan exceeded expectations. We are happy about that. Is that fair?

Michigan exceeded expectations. We are happy about that. Is that fair?

Be happy about whatever you want, but there’s nothing to throw in my face. I didn’t make any grand predictions about KU or the Big 12, but I did predict the Big 10 wouid faceplant.

It’s pretty hilarious that micro dick here came to troll me and within a few posts was crying and hitting the ignore button.

Be happy about whatever you want, but there’s nothing to throw in my face. I didn’t make any grand predictions about KU or the Big 12, but I did predict the Big 10 wouid faceplant.

It’s pretty hilarious that micro dick here came to troll me and within a few posts was crying and hitting the ignore button.

“Fair” would’ve been a pleasant thing to say

I don’t troll. My points about ku were all legit...you just throw shit at the wall to see if it sticks. If you really wanted to debate we could do that, but you know you can’t really argue considering Michigan’s still playing and ku is not so you’ve resorted to trolling like some teenage fan

I don’t troll. My points about ku were all legit...you just throw shit at the wall to see if it sticks. If you really wanted to debate we could do that, but you know you can’t really argue considering Michigan’s still playing and ku is not so you’ve resorted to trolling like some teenage fan

When in Rome...

Did you even read the first part of this exchange? Or did you just cherry pick the parts that triggered you like some teenage fan?

And yeah, you weren’t trolling a bit with the “overrated crap team” comment. Laughing

That was actually pretty good. Keep yours the same. Exit flagger is fitting for a Kansas fan; especially this year lol

It’s actually quite the compliment to be told that your team has often fallen short of expectation, despite leading the country in tourney wins over the last two decades. Thanks, DickMicro!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT