ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn

rockycard

Jan 8, 2007
It looks like they are going to lose to App St, but hats off for them willing to go there and play at AppSt.

Apparently unranked Auburn got the "overrated" chant.... then App State fans proceeded to storm the court. lol

Too funny. "Woo! Yeah! We totally beat this team that isn't even good! Let's storm the court!"

We're congratulating teams for playing App St now?

I can remember when Jason Capel signed Devonte' Graham and he wouldn't release him from his NIL with App State. He got fired shortly after the season though lol. Karma.

Too funny. "Woo! Yeah! We totally beat this team that isn't even good! Let's storm the court!"

I can remember when Jason Capel signed Devonte' Graham and he wouldn't release him from his NIL with App State. He got fired shortly after the season though lol. Karma.
I didn't know that Capel had coached there. That makes more sense. I wondered how they got a commitment from Graham.

I didn't know that Capel had coached there. That makes more sense. I wondered how they got a commitment from Graham.

He was under recruited and he broke out during his senior year. He already signed with App and big colleges finally started noticing him. Because Capel didn't release him from his national letter of intent, he decided to go to prep school at Brewster Academy in New Hampshire. I think Capel finally released him while he was at Brewster, but that certainly caused a lot of friction. Such a bad move by Capel. If kids wants to play elsewhere, you can't hold them hostage. It's such a bad look; it will derail your recruiting, among other things.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
ADVERTISEMENT