ADVERTISEMENT

AUBURN is back

Lying about a BBQ. It’s sad how desperately you want him back.
Having the bbq was a minor offense. Lying to the NCAA is a major offense . A show cause offense. When pressed, Pearl just reverted to what he is, a liar. He could have survived the ordeal if he had just told the truth.

We don’t cotton liars, y’all do.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
Having the bbq was a minor offense. Lying to the NCAA is a major offense . A show cause offense. When pressed, Pearl just reverted to what he is, a liar. He could have survived the ordeal if he had just told the truth.

You forgot snitch.

It’s ok bro, you hate the Jews that you can’t beat. It must hurt so badly that Pearl took Auburn further than UT is capable of going.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
It’s ok bro, you hate the Jews that you can’t beat. It must hurt so badly that Pearl took Auburn further than UT is capable of going.
Don't want to admit you hired a cheater coach? I don't blame you. Tennessee would fire a cheating coach. Wait, we did fire Pearl and we fired him for cheating.

• Haha
I’m embarrassed for this guy. I mean to go on the internet and act like UT has the moral high ground on anyone. Just sad and pathetic. Oh well such is life for UT fans I suppose.

Reactions: Uncle Baby Billy
I’m embarrassed for this guy. I mean to go on the internet and act like UT has the moral high ground on anyone. Just sad and pathetic. Oh well such is life for UT fans I suppose.
The bar for having the moral high ground over Auburn is pretty low. That is probably why you have chosen not to deny that Pearl was a cheater.

• Haha

I would hate life if I were a UT fan right now. Hopefully the desperate avg hunnies in Knoxville will lower their standards to console him.

Any program worth a shit cheats, if you don’t believe that then you’re a complete imbecile.

Well it’s not really a name it’s a message board internet handle. Could be anything but I’ll make a note this particular one identifies as female.

True. Scotty and Bert could be females, too. Never know.

Well it’s not really a name it’s a message board internet handle. Could be anything but I’ll make a note this particular one identifies as female.
One that has been known to each new posters alive. Take that into your consideration as well.

They beat South Carolina. A Frank Martin team. They would have to try to lose that one

LOL at @della still letting big dick Bruce live rent free in his head. Let’s be honest. Auburn is beating Tennessee’s ass again very soon. Pearl owns the vols...
You'd think y'all are the best 7 loss team out there. Congrats on getting over .500.

Tennessee is going to lose to auburn again
I doubt it. Unless you have uncovered a new way Pearl intends to cheat? He is such an accomplished cheater.

What's it like knowing your coach is a cheater?

1-2 against top 50 teams with Cooper in the lineup. They're kind of a big deal.

Auburn hasn’t played a game at full strength all season. Powell has beenout every game Cooper has played this year. We played games without either. I will take our squad against anyone at full strength. Looking forward to Saturday.

baylors point Guard is a transfer from auburn. Davion Mitchell. He is going to get himself a nice dose on Saturday of Mr. Cooper

ADVERTISEMENT