ADVERTISEMENT

AUBURN is back

Exactly cause AU has been the best team in the league for the last 3 years. Nice job keeping up.
Untitled.png

Yeah, that dude they got back who they paid or whatever seems to be pretty good. Goof for them. Are they eligible for the tournament this year or are they one of the teams who self banned for being all shady?

Thanks for your question. Since we won it in 2018, 2019 and would have steamrolled the SECT in 2020 ima have to say yes.

That's pretty neat. So is it the team who wins the regular season or the tourney who is the best team? Are there multiple best teams?

That's pretty neat. So is it the team who wins the regular season or the tourney who is the best team? Are there multiple best teams?
Well it’s kind of a proprietary model but basically when you consider overall record, conference titles (reg season and tourney) and NCAA tournament results Auburn comes out on top.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Who wins UK/Auburn?

I think Auburn is bama lite and will beat the Cats.

Auburn had 8 points in 14 minutes vs UK today when I looked in. They look terrible. Can anybody on that team shoot?

Auburn had 8 points in 14 minutes vs UK today when I looked in. They look terrible. Can anybody on that team shoot?

Both teams are shit but to be fair to Auburn their best shooter is out. Still suck though.

I can’t tell if the defenses are playing really well or the offenses are just really bad.

Either way it’s impressive.

Reactions: olsonab
I only saw the last 5 minutes but there was a point where Cal was trying to get everyone in a huddle and he was shrieking and screaming for them to come over to the side line. Dude has no control over this group tbh. Boston looks like a complete bust also, idek why he gets minutes. Not exactly sure what he does well, aside from having a 5 star rating by his name.

Reactions: cdbearde
ADVERTISEMENT