ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn is #1 in latest preseason rankings

Auburn fans gonna be the new game cock fan? Always someone new every year trying to rise up, only to flame out early. Remember the Tennessee fans back in the day? They kinda sucked.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Welp looks like the AUBURN posters are dragging their big hairy nutsacks all over the goobs ITT just like SAINT BRUCE will be doing to the rest of the NCAA this spring. Guess there’s no need for further input from me...

Fair enough, but uva is pretty well known for going out early most years.

What do you guys have coming back from last season other than guy and Jerome?

I’m aware of our tournament history. We’re also only a few years removed from an Elite 8. I would say that’s going pretty deep.

We also bring back De’Andre Hunter. Dude will challenge for ACC POY and a potential lottery pick. He got injured right before the tourney

Last edited:
I’m aware of our tournament history. We’re also only a few years removed from an Elite 8. I would say that’s going pretty deep.

We also bring back De’Andre Hunter. Dude will challenge for ACC POY and a potential lottery pick. He got injured right before the tourney

Clearly depends on team, history, tradition and expectations. For some they'll hang banners for less. *cough UT cough*. For others Elite 8 hurts because we/they were right there for a banner year.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Clearly depends on team, history, tradition and expectations. For some they'll hang banners for less. *cough UT cough*. For others Elite 8 hurts because we/they were right there for a banner year.

I understand that. I don’t consider that a banner year or anything but it’s still shows an ability to win multiple games in the tourney.

d41acd27aebc836c58f38dee72ca17ea.jpg

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Hello again college hoops fans. Looks like there’s been a bit of a shakeup in the rankings after wk 1:

1. AUBURN
2. Duke
3. Kansas
4. Gonzaga

*** Edit gang I need some assistance having this post restriction lifted. I hereby confirm I’m not a bot. Just gonna tag all the mods in the pinned threads.

@boilerzz @denniden @jwardelt @duckboy33 @jantydog

Last edited:
Hello again college hoops fans. Looks like there’s been a bit of a shakeup in the rankings after wk 1:

1. AUBURN
2. Duke
3. Kansas
4. Gonzaga

5. WGAS

I have a slightly different top 4.

1. Auburn at full strength
2. Duke
3. Auburn now
4. Kansas

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
Enjoy your November title. We shall see how things look in March. We can’t be any worse. We shit the bed big time.
Is March the month when Tyler Herro is supposed to turn into Rex Chapman?

ADVERTISEMENT