ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn is #1 in latest preseason rankings

I have to say, with Auburn ranked as #1 pre-season, these rankings are different instead of the same old, same old.

Another thing to add, the SEC will be the best basketball conference again!

8) UVA

What they lack in actual talent this program more than makes up for in relentless, annoying effort on the defensive end. Top 10 club but has no chance whatsoever at advancing deep in the tourney.

Pretty idiotic comment

Your best player just transferred to St. John’s like 24 hours ago, and you posted this today?

Strong play. I admire the confidence.
bruh
auburn-basketball-presser-4437090a40af926f.jpg

Reactions: anon_xdkqbpnrbtnct
Your best player just transferred to St. John’s like 24 hours ago, and you posted this today?

Strong play. I admire the confidence.
He’s not AUs best player. He’s a crybaby ball hog that plays mediocre D. Top scorer and talented but he’s not as big a loss as people think.

Btw, how do we get rid of this annoying post restriction? Trying to talk some hoops here dang.

Reactions: anon_xdkqbpnrbtnct
He’s not AUs best player. He’s a crybaby ball hog that plays mediocre D. Top scorer and talented but he’s not as big a loss as people think.

Btw, how do we get rid of this annoying post restriction? Trying to talk some hoops here dang.

You stop being poor

Cutting them off your mamas legs before diving in.

^ lets fishnets hinder him ^ ??

I'd love to see you cut some fishnets off a woman, you'd wake up on the floor a half hour later with a black eye, no wallet and unsure of what just went down.

Love my nets.

8) UVA

What they lack in actual talent this program more than makes up for in relentless, annoying effort on the defensive end. Top 10 club but has no chance whatsoever at advancing deep in the tourney.

Pretty idiotic comment

If they add a 17th seed this year, I like their chances...

ADVERTISEMENT