ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn Florida Thread

RockThrillCock

Aug 9, 2005
SC
Team
South Carolina
Auburn is doing what they did to South Carolina. Super fast, making Florida turn the ball over and hitting threes. Say what you want about Bruce Pearl but he gets his teams ready.

Reactions: olsonab
I don’t know how Florida is this close. I don’t think Florida has a good inside game and they sure can’t shoot the three like Auburn.

Lol at Herro checking at that girl walking back through the tunnel.

That was a foul, 12 had his arm. The shooter was a 78% FT shooter, he would have missed most likely

How was that mugging not called a foul?

tenor.gif

"This is egregious! Applebee's has rats!"

Pearl wanted the foul in the back court. That is what makes coaching lose their mind, players not executing.

Reactions: olsonab
7-0 in March and still not having much contribution from Wiley, Mclemore, Purifoy etc.

I’ll take that.

That was insanely horrible, but we would have had to make 3 free throws and then win in OT.

The reward would them be losing a 3rd time to Tennessee or Kentucky. If this happened yesterday, I would have murdered someone though.

That was insanely horrible, but we would have had to make 3 free throws and then win in OT.

The reward would them be losing a 3rd time to Tennessee or Kentucky. If this happened yesterday, I would have murdered someone though.

You wouldn’t have gotten 3 shots had the proper call been made

Bobby Knight would have tossed four chairs across the floor, stormed the court and punched out a couple cheerleaders.
Yet, the Florida coach just conceded like a pssy and went to the locker room. He needs to testosterone replacement therapy

ADVERTISEMENT