ADVERTISEMENT

As rosters stand now, how are we feeling, gents?

We're all right here. Rip said, I bet we make a FF before UT.

*Ilike your angle of bringing up the past first, then when someone responds, shift the blame. Solid tactic for selling UT? Even though you never brought up Rip's question or bet.

Who makes the FF first? History shows...
You're are a goofball. When responding to Rip's bet proposal the first word I typed was "bet?" and then went on to explain it would be silly to bet on something that has already happened.

Your angle unfortunately is weak. You attempt to piece together elements of posts from multiple posters about different subjects and draw a conclusion. It is disingenuous and lazy.

I can do that kinda thing too.

The man was a deaf and dumb mute.
Lurker is a rabid UK fan.
The neighbor borrowed his friends ass to pull the buggy.

Lurker is a dumb ass.

Thus endeth the lesson. 😁

You're are a goofball. When responding to Rip's bet proposal the first word I typed was "bet?" and then went on to explain it would be silly to bet on something that has already happened.

Your angle unfortunately is weak. You attempt to piece together elements of posts from multiple posters about different subjects and draw a conclusion. It is disingenuous and lazy.

I can do that kinda thing too.

The man was a deaf and dumb mute.
Lurker is a rabid UK fan.
The neighbor borrowed his friends ass to pull the buggy.

Lurker is a dumb ass.

Thus endeth the lesson. 😁
Thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde and della
Bet then?
Bet what?
UK is not projected a top 4 team and neither is UT. How long has been since y'all went to the FF? It would make more sense to argue which will win head to head or has the best record.

Bet what?
UK is not projected a top 4 team and neither is UT. How long has been since y'all went to the FF? It would make more sense to argue which will win head to head or has the best record.
But head to head meetings don't mean anything to UK fans; at least they don't to me. Post season success is the true measure of success and the health of a program. So whether it takes 10 years or 1 year to go to a FF is of no consequence to me.

By the way, how long has it been since Y'ALL went to the Final Four?

But head to head meetings don't mean anything to UK fans; at least they don't to me. Post season success is the true measure of success and the health of a program. So whether it takes 10 years or 1 year to go to a FF is of no consequence to me.

Ancient history means nothing to me. The present is the only thing that matters to me. I'm sure Gonzaga and Baylor would agree.

Besides, I find it odd to measure the health of a program by coaches and players that are long dead. I doubt they are very healthy. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Ancient history means nothing to me. The present is the only thing that matters to me. I'm sure Gonzaga and Baylor would agree.

Besides, I find it odd to measure the health of a program by coaches and players that are long dead. I doubt they are very healthy. 🤣
I am fairly certain the members of the 2012 NC team and the 2015 FF team are alive and well. Not really ancient history now is it? Also, what are the members of your NC and FF teams doing these days?

Reactions: JC for 3

We were talking about how UK feels in other thread, no UK fan thought, "how'd we do against another specific team".

Reactions: JimboBBN
I am fairly certain the members of the 2012 NC team and the 2015 FF team are alive and well. Not really ancient history now is it? Also, what are the members of your NC and FF teams doing these days?
How many points did they score last year or the year before that? Y'all are seven years removed from a FF, yet you go on like it is a yearly occurrence.

Y'all seem to be climbing down the ladder of success instead of up it.

How many points did they score last year or the year before that? Y'all are seven years removed from a FF, yet you go on like it is a yearly occurrence.

Fortunately we climb the ladder faster than most.

5 coaches with titles.

Bouncing back seems to be our specialty.

My favorite thing about your posts is, I get to shamelessly brag about UK.

Reactions: RipThru
Fortunately we climb the ladder faster than most.

5 coaches with titles.

Bouncing back seems to be our specialty.

My favorite thing about your posts is, I get to shamelessly brag about UK.
Yeah, I watched y'all climb down it last year and it was pretty fast. 😲

Is someone who has never experience a Final Four really ragging on someone who hasn't been to one since 2015?
Y'all's team may not be worth a crap and your program in shambles, but you can always cling to arrogance. 😬

Y'all's team may not be worth a crap and your program in shambles, but you can always cling to arrogance. 😬
Kentucky could literally be in shambles and it would still be a better program than Tennessee. You seem upset at that.

Let it be known that if you’re going to make fun a of a school who hasn’t been to a final four in six seasons, at least your dumbasses should have one. Less talk, more action, sweetheart.

10/1 Barnes would take the better job if offered.

We'll never know.

Before UT fan take ill to this, remember Memphis fans thought the same, and UM is historically better than UT.

Kentucky could literally be in shambles and it would still be a better program than Tennessee. You seem upset at that.

Let it be known that if you’re going to make fun a of a school who hasn’t been to a final four in six seasons, at least your dumbasses should have one. Less talk, more action, sweetheart.
I'm not the one that makes claims on our past Jimbo, you are. Y'all were in shambles last year and you clearly weren't better than UT.

I'm not the one that makes claims on our past Jimbo, you are. Y'all were in shambles last year and you clearly weren't better than UT.
Serious question and I will even gear it towards Tennessee looking good. If Kentucky football fans came spouting off to you about national titles, you would laugh at them, right?

I'm not the one that makes claims on our past Jimbo,
giphy.gif

Serious question and I will even gear it towards Tennessee looking good. If Kentucky football fans came spouting off to you about national titles, you would laugh at them, right?
Serious answer, Tennessee is a hot mess in CFB in the here and now. It doesn't matter if the Vols have won multiple titles, bowl games ect. What matters is the present.

Y'all kicked our butts last year and the fact we have won a lot of games against y'all in the past means nothing in the current state of things.

Serious answer, Tennessee is a hot mess in CFB in the here and now. It doesn't matter if the Vols have won multiple titles, bowl games ect. What matters is the present.

Y'all kicked our butts last year and the fact we have won a lot of games against y'all in the past means nothing in the current state of things.
While I appreciate your consistency, I do not think most Tennessee fans would agree with your response.

While I appreciate your consistency, I do not think most Tennessee fans would agree with your response.
There are all kinds of fans good, bad, smart and dumb. I believe they are equally distributed over all fan bases.

PG: Washington, Wheeler
SG: Allen, Grady, Frederick
SF: Toppin, Hopkins
PF: Brooks, Collins
C: Tshiebwe, Ware

Meh. Sweet Sixteen roster, maybe Elite Eight. I doubt any further than that.
Last year has made y'all extremely pessimistic about a very good roster without many glaring holes...

Your math is off, for one.

We've still had more success than UT recently (even counting our entity missed tournament).

Last year has made y'all extremely pessimistic about a very good roster without many glaring holes...
Im just not going to get over optimistic after last season. We could he a good team but we don’t have the most talent and more than half the players getting minutes weren’t on our roster last year. It’s not just last season, how about the last 4.

PG: Washington, Wheeler
SG: Allen, Grady, Frederick
SF: Toppin, Hopkins
PF: Brooks, Collins
C: Tshiebwe, Ware

Meh. Sweet Sixteen roster, maybe Elite Eight. I doubt any further than that.

If Cal plays Toppin, Brooks and Hopkins more than a second at the three he will not have learned a single thing from last years shitshow.

If Cal plays Toppin, Brooks and Hopkins more than a second at the three he will not have learned a single thing from last years shitshow.
Agreed. We would be best with Washington, Wheeler, Allen, Frederick, and Grady taking all the minutes at 1-3. Maybe Hopkins too if he is ready.

I’ll take a final four bet Michigan vs Kentucky

Im just not going to get over optimistic after last season. We could he a good team but we don’t have the most talent and more than half the players getting minutes weren’t on our roster last year. It’s not just last season, how about the last 4.
I dunno. We were 1 point from a FF in 17 and 19. A shot from the elite 8 in 18. Who knows what woulda happened in 20.

I think we were spoiled by 4 FF in 5 seasons.

I dunno. We were 1 point from a FF in 17 and 19. A shot from the elite 8 in 18. Who knows what woulda happened in 20.

I think we were spoiled by 4 FF in 5 seasons.
I do agree with your last sentence. But that doesn’t warrant the worst season in program history

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT