ADVERTISEMENT

Arrived in Maui today.

Ballo was beast today. Congrats to Arizona on the victory today they deserved it.

Creighton needs to trust their bench a little more. No way our big Kalkbrenner can play 30+ minutes a night.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Ballo was beast today. Congrats to Arizona on the victory today they deserved it.

Creighton needs to trust their bench a little more. No way our big Kalkbrenner can play 30+ minutes a night.
I noticed while watching the game yesterday at one point in the 2nd half they said the bench had only accounted for like 4 points in the last 2 games. Gotta get more out of the bench than that at least to give the starters a breather every now and then.

I noticed while watching the game yesterday at one point in the 2nd half they said the bench had only accounted for like 4 points in the last 2 games. Gotta get more out of the bench than that at least to give the starters a breather every now and then.

Agreed. Coach Mac is always slow to trust new players at the beginning of the season. Our top 3 subs played zero minutes for Creighton last year. One transfer, one red shirt and one freshman. Good players but gotta get them some minutes.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Agreed. Coach Mac is always slow to trust new players at the beginning of the season. Our top 3 subs played zero minutes for Creighton last year. One transfer, one red shirt and one freshman. Good players but gotta get them some minutes.
That's understandable. Sometimes you gotta take baby steps to see how everyone fits and during a tourney like this with so many good teams isn't really the time to experiment.

Anybody know what's going on with that guys dome?

I can't take my eyes off of him, so damn distracting...

This game is WILD!!! Overtime here we go. What a comeback by the Razorbacks!

I'm going to try and stay up for this Vandy game but I don't think I'm going to make it. I hit two big buckets at the range today and that has me pretty sleepy.

Damn what a tough few games for the hogs. Was obvious early on that fatigue was a real issue from one of CBBs best games thus far.

Another amazing game.

Hats off to SDSU and Creighton

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Damn what a tough few games for the hogs. Was obvious early on that fatigue was a real issue from one of CBBs best games thus far.

Another amazing game.

Hats off to SDSU and Creighton

Just a fantastic tournament overall with the exception of Louisville. Hats off to the Hogs for their comeback win. They definitely deserved to win 2 games.

I think King will be a stud. Miller is looking good. Greg will have the bench players developing nicely in a couple of months before postseason play.

Reactions: Trickyoxx01
ADVERTISEMENT