ADVERTISEMENT

Are UConn fans the new South Carolina fans?

Last edited:
Whatever happened to that one weasel....

LongStrangePowerTrip or something?

Speaking of fans, I'd love to have a few beers and watch a game with this guy!!

I love that video, it's a classic. He's probably not the worst. The cursing, blaming refs, pacing. That's caring.

His son would show up to watch the game with him and would record.

The mom and wife was just as bad.

Heck man, I've kicked ppl out during games, especially my BIL. I'm convinced he's bad luck and he's too negative.

"That guy sucks, why'd he do that?"

200w.gif

Once my BIL brought a friend over, he was wearing a really nice Duke leather jacket. His last name was Duke. Told him to leave it on the porch. I like to think I've calmed down since then but who knows?

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
I love that video, it's a classic. He's probably not the worst. The cursing, blaming refs, pacing. That's caring.

His son would show up to watch the game with him and would record.

The mom and wife was just as bad.

Heck man, I've kicked ppl out during games, especially my BIL. I'm convinced he's bad luck and he's too negative.

"That guy sucks, why'd he do that?"

200w.gif
I want to see a more updated version of the last few years when Cal really sucked ass. This dude probably went on a rampage. He did bitch out the ref on one play but acknowledged it was a foul after seeing the replay. So props for that. 🤣

That's true. You have to take the good along with the bad, that's what true fans do. That's one of the things I like about this board, most of us will be here win or lose but some only come around when they win.

UConn fans were missing for a while prior to their recent success, if times get rough we shall see if they revert back to their old ways.
I mean its hard to tell, really.... There is like, what, 5 or so on here?

I used to have a dog that would get so nervous about the way I acted he jumped up and ran upstairs!!

Weird! This guy’s dog had a similar issue.

Yep. They've been crawling out of the woodwork on social media too, talking all kinds of shit.

Thought the MFers were extinct two years ago. 😂
I guess I need to pay more attention around here because I honestly have yet to see anyone outwardly post like they are UConn fans.

We know for a fact they're even rarer than Kansas football fans, and you can only find those on the eve of a full moon in August before the season starts.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
ADVERTISEMENT